It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground atomic explosion site, Dulce, New Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here is an interesting item regarding
"PROJECT GASBUGGY", UNDERGROUND ATOMIC EXPLOSION SITE, DULCE, NEW MEXICO
www.roadsideamerica.com...

I visited ground zero last year. It was interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yessir, there's lots of good reasons not to go digging around there. Word on the street is they got six foot tall fire ants that melt you with lasers. Dig in the wrong spot and poof, zapped. Or so they say. Watch "They Live".

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The article gives me the impression that the US had a few toys extra on their shelves and decided to play around with them just to see what else they could blow up.

The steam that was produced was too radioactive to ever be used, and the ground was so contaminated that it had to be hauled away....

Source

Did'nt they know that whatever was 'produced' by the Atomic Bomb would be heavily contaminated?

The Plague at the site reads:-

PROJECT GASBUGGY
NUCLEAR EXPLOSIVE EMPLACEMENT/REENTRY WELL (GB-ER)

SITE OF THE FIRST UNITED STATES UNDERGROUND NUCLEAR EXPERIMENT FOR THE STIMULATION OF LOW-PRODUCTIVITY GAS RESERVOIRS. A 29 KILOTON NUCLEAR EXPLOSIVE WAS DETONATED AT A DEPTH OF 4227 FEET BELOW THIS SURFACE LOCATION ON DECEMBER 10, 1967.

NO EXCAVATION, DRILLING, AND/OR REMOVAL OF MATERIALS TO A TRUE VERTICAL DEPTH OF 1500 FEET IS PERMITTED WITHIN A RADIUS OF 100 FEET OF THIS SURFACE LOCATION. NOR ANY SIMILAR EXCAVATION, DRILLING, AND/OR REMOVAL OF SUBSURFACE MATERIALS BETWEEN THE TRUE VERTICAL DEPTH OF 1500 FEET TO 4500 FEET IS PERMITTED WITHIN A 600 FOOT RADIUS OF T 29 N. R 4 W. NEW MEXICO PRINCIPAL MERIDIAN, RIO ARRIBA COUNTY, NEW MEXICO WITHOUT U.S. GOVERNMENT PERMISSION.

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
NOVEMBER 1978.

[edit on 12/12/2008 by Freelancer]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It would be interesting to do some experimental research on the site Norio. You could start with simple RAD meters to indentify the amount of radio active residue.

Next set up night cameras with heat vision, sound equiptment. What I am thinking is that you just may uncover craft and beings at night walking and or flying out from the area.

That whole area is a big question mark. If they have an area where they do not want you to go, then that is the place to start.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have visited the GASBUGGY site a few times and even camped overnight at "surface ground zero." There is little remaining besides some pipes, foundations, wellheads, and the SGZ monument. I have some photos and reports showing what the test site looked like when it was active.

This is one of the many off-site nuclear test areas in the U.S. that are located on public and private land. There is also a site near Carlsbad, New Mexico (GNOME), two in Nevada (SHOAL and FAULTLESS), two in Colorado (RULISON and RIO BLANCO), three on Amchitka Island, Alaska (LONG SHOT, MILROW, and CANNIKIN), and two in Mississippi (SALMON and STERLING).

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Wow I have never heard about this, is it a coincidence that this happens in the place where Phil Schneider said they used Nuclear devices to create underground caverns for what is rumoured to be the biggest underground base in the USA? and that it was run by ET to boot?

Now I have to go and dig a little deeper, a cover story for anyone watching millions of tons of rubble being carted off? so we know now for sure that there is a least a huge cavern down there, question is, is it occupied?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

Their explanation of the project is way off. This website is more accurate and has a photo
gas buggy

project faultless

I've used a Geiger counter around Project Faultless. All you get is background radiation. In fact, there are substantially hotter areas. The video at the bottom of this page is of a Geiger counter at Queen City Summit
Get that healthy glow

You need a decent counter to measure of what you will encounter in the desert. A civil defense era counter won't do the trick.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Phil Schneider said they used Nuclear devices to create underground caverns for what is rumoured to be the biggest underground base in the USA?

The Nevada Test Site is cratered like the moon from caverns made by nukes. Fractures the rock, the rock falls in, you get craters.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I heard they made tunnels under Dulce with machines like this:
www.metatech.org...

Nuclear powered borer that would literally melt dirt and rock into a glass forming an extremely strong tunnel system that can run for miles.

Some Sources:
www.subversiveelement.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And check U.S. Patent numbers 3,881,777; 3,885,832 and 3,693,731 for instance.

new topics

top topics

join