It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jedis may be dumb, but New Energy sure isn't!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You know, these past few weeks, it's almost like there's been a great disturbance in the Force or something.

My heart tells me that Time may be very short - even shorter than usual!

Everybody probably thinks Jedis are super dumb. And maybe they are.

But one thing that totally isn't dumb - is New Energy technology!

Bailouts, printing presses, new presidents, new currencies, guns, ammo, militias, protests, riots, revolutions - all of these things are certainly futile in the face of what's coming.

It is the New Energy technologies that are the key. It is the technologies that are your REAL hope.

I just hope that everybody at ATS has the wisdom and the foresight to see this. Especially Mark, Bill, JA and the rest of the staff!

Running away to a galaxy far, far away - NOW!!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenAge

LOL,
Sounds like you're in a similar frame of mind to that of myself. I take it you have seen zeitgeist addendum. If not then the greenpeace will come and

you up.

There is so much new technology that has been around for a l-o-n-g time, trouble is without something like the internet people couldn't see it for themself and therefore had no idea of what was really out there. So now is the time for generation x, y and soon z to make the path to the jedi easier to find and follow. We can literally think our way out of this by putting thoughts out there that are positive and of this new world we long for.

Soon will be the time of light, love peace and all things equal and good.

Morpheus and Yoda both say the same thing in their own way. I forget exactly what it is but it has something to do with good and discovering the truth.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kingdogol

You are wise indeed kingdogol!

In the face of crime and tragedy, the only logical thing for a soul to do is - to seek redemption!

But redemption surely cannot be found when people are circling around you like vultures, laughing and taunting you and poking at you with sticks and stones!

Such a strategy can only ever lead to violent confrontation.... it's only common sense, right?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenAge

You are wise indeed kingdogol!
But redemption surely cannot be found when people are circling around you like vultures, laughing and taunting you and poking at you with sticks and stones!
Such a strategy can only ever lead to violent confrontation.... it's only common sense, right?

Wise I am? Hail me young padawan
LMAO

I have come to learn that energy surrounds us and is us, therefore Earths energy is ours to spread amongst these sticks and stones people that try to laugh and taunt us. When someone feels dumb they usually either become a bully or a depressed person that ends up commiting suicidal

therefore as much as dumb people surround us in our daily lives and are attracted to + people you need to learn to to let these idiots become leechers, just like in the torrent world, eventually they become a seeder and deal with other leechers. I never knew if your an ungrounded seeder that all the leechers can drain you and therefore you having nothing left, even for those that most desperatly want it. Therefore learn about this energy and become grounded with yourself, try and remember who you were as a kid, loving, caring and just happy to learn and always full of .....ENERGY.....

As we go through schooling systems and begin to enter the working world we truly lose touch with all this, therefore it is important to take the time you need to find yourself now and in time it will help others find themself.

I now bounce energy around and knwo its everywhere, if you start someone laughing, then laugh with them, while doing this they are accepting all you + energies and their bodies are being loaded with these good files. This energy is limitless and you get a boost of sharing with others, it kicks some back to the host for future use.

This may sound like crazy # but the more you know about many topics the greater understnading you will have of what I have dribbled on about in this thread.

Basically once your completly grounded and are yourself, the way you were as a kid (in my case that is aweseom sense of humour and general caring for people) you can be a beacon/seeder and just need to 'infect' as many people with these good energies as you can. Anytime you're engaging with people you sawp energies therefore you need to always be aware they are there. Just becaus eyou close your eyes does it mean the world disappears? No, therefore just because you can't see it, it doesn't mean its not there.

Is this what this thread was even about? my bad.......

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yes! Yes, one's use of their energy is key.

Warmth, friendliness, humour, love -> Good.
Gossip, Tauntings -> VERY BAD!
:bash:

This is wisdom, kingdogol

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenAge

just hope that everybody at ATS has the wisdom and the foresight to see this. Especially Mark, Bill, JA and the rest of the staff!

Well I can't speak for anyone else but myself, but I for one think that we not only have to pursue "alternative energies", but that it's a necessity for us to seek these out for the very existence of mankind to continue. We're already at the point that by 2045 we'll have a dead ocean, and one can only imagine what the air we breathe and the water we drink will be like.

I'm currently very interested in secular aerospace pioneer and billionaire Bob (Robert) Bigelow's new plan to throw a whole lot of money into backing and financing new technologies. He's already conquered space with two space stations (Genesis One and Two), and he's the type of guy that really can get behind Alternative Energy ideas and bring them to the forefront.

On a personal note, I've always wanted to try Tesla's little experiment with gathering free electricity from the earth. It's a rather simple experiment that just requires a 60 foot long iron rod/pole stuck into the ground 30 feet deep (leaving the other 30 feet exposed in the air). Supposedly you would have more than enough electricity to power a two bedroom home.

But to answer your initial query... you bet.. I'm all for us moving forward into better "alternative energy" research..

Johnny

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Ahhh, that is great to know JA!

The way I see it, ATS are sort of the "voice of the skeptics" on the Internet. If ATS were to do their own inquiry into one of these Overunity devices and it comes up positive - that could help to sway a LOT of the people who are still sitting on the fence!

I'd love to see ATS grab a couple of qualified scientists and look into say, one of the Bedini motors, or this other device that Joel Garbon mentioned in the interview I posted

[edit on 13-12-2008 by GoldenAge]

new topics

top topics

join