It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The S has HTF in Canada-Must Read

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I got this from this site, I don't know who wrote it, I think it's an email, but I hadn't heard that this was going on in Canada. I know it's long but it's also important.

Canada right now is going through major political upheaval. Our current Prime Minister (equivalent to your President) released a new budget, in his budget he did not put in a stimulus package which all other political parties were calling for. The only thing he did was on numerous fronts cut the funding to all our other political parties. This was a very calculated move on his part. By doing what he did, he forced the other parties in our Parliament to form a coalition to oust him as the leader. Why would he do that? Well, as Prime Minister, when he feels Parliament (same as your congress) is dis joined he can call a prorogation, a prorogation is a closing of Parliament (congress). In doing this, he has NO oversight by them, and can do as he pleases. He has called for and received his prorogation.

The Prime Minister has 6 weeks before he has to call Parliament back - Which takes us to January 27, 2009.

Now, lets move onto some key facts that are relevant:

1. Colin Powell stated on national TV there would be an event either January 21 or 22.

2. Joe Biden stated in a $25,000/plate dinner, thinking he wasn't being taped "Mark my words, Obama will be tested, if you only take one thing from my talk here tonight, take this, January 21, or 22 there will be an orchestrated event that will test Obama...." Not exact words, but I am sure you have heard this speech.

3. I don't know if you know what the SPP is, but in its most basic form it is this, Canada, US and Mexico are collaborating on many fronts to utilize each countries strengths to "help" each other, Canada's resources, US security forces, and Mexico's manpower.

4. A document that was just released yesterday, but dated February 14, 2008 was a part of the SPP, it was signed by the US and Canada, stating that either, nuclear, chemical, or biological attack, or PROPERTY DAMAGE, would allow for troops from each country to enter the other, and police the citizens.

5. Our Prime Minister, can do this without oversight of Parliament for 7 days AFTER Parliament has seated, if they are in session it must be within 7 days, if they are out of session, they have till 7 days AFTER they have seated. Going on the 21st date, adding they will not sit till the 27th, and then 7 more days If there is ANY type of reason for our countries to "help" each other it will be done without any approval until February 4th. After which time it may be to late to pull back on any agreements we have been involved in for 14 days at that point.

6. The constitution, the congress, and senate, have essentially lost all power through presidential directives already in the US.

7. I live near a heavily populated city in Western Canada. Starting today, we have seen an HUGE increase in military. Let me be clear here, we NEVER see military around. It is being posted all over the place, people don't know what is going on. Even craigslist has people writing posts about it.

...That reason has been created, we have MASS unstablitiy now, we have had MAJOR protesting starting today here, and the time is shorter than most think. We have very very little time.

Post continued below...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm looking for a link to the document he/she is talking about in #4 of the OP, will post it when I find it. In the mean time>>

Some maybe important links:
www.worldnetdaily.com...
www.channelingreality.com... ericaadvanceproof2.pdf

Quote from the above link (pdf FOIA doc.): "The SPP process is the vehicle for the discussion of future arrangements for economic integration to create a single market for goods and services in North America, and future arrangements for security against potential terrorist attacks on this continent."

And you might want to research the "Future of North America 2025 project" that they mention in that document.

www.projectcensored.org... tories/articles/2-security-and-prosperity-partnership-militarized-nafta/

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Total Reality]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Now this is something I can believe. The method behind his madness. I really couldn't see how he would have just gotten in as a minority government yet again, and then pretty much did a move to fold his government.

If what you're saying is true, then we can expect some major event very soon for them to capitalize on their martial law crap.

This means, to me, the fight is on. Bring it!!!!! THE PEOPLE WILL PREVAIL. NWO DIES NOW!!!!

As you can see, this stuff makes me angry, and I'm thinking a bullhorn like David Jones uses will be my next purchase.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I live in the capital where this is going down, and I can tell you there is no protests and no military whatsoever here.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

LOL, Don't worry this stuff pisses me off too. You should really read those pdf documents they're crazy.

More important links:
www.cfr.org... _final.pdf

This link talks about the fact that "the Security and Prosperity Partnership has become the object of myths and conspiracy theories."

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Total Reality]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashodi

See it sounds scary, but as you say... your not seeing any military presence, so part of it is wrong already.

When we see confirmed troop movements into urban locations then we will know.. of course it will prob be too late by then.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'll read them. I hope a major event does not come down over the holidays or into the new year, but they should be told by everyone, they're being watched and not to even attempt any funny stuff. Its time to start arguing with my relatives again as well, just so they know if something comes up, theres a reason for it, and the official story won't be correct.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The link for the pdf won't load for me. Does it work for you?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

No it doesn't, here are new links:

Link
Link
Link

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thanks, I'm reading them now. I also got my connection interrupted when I was just clicking into this thread again.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

We shouldn't wait for people to start seeing a military presence anyway, as you said, because it will be too late by then. I'm going to try to verify what this guy is saying though and I'll post w/e I find.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I would not be surprised it the US decides to take a few of Canada's provinces, namely the food and oil producing ones.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am in Ottawa as well and the weird things I see happen late at night in the Gatineau Hills.Theres even a bunker there that now has top security.The last time my friend and I went there,we left after I took a whizz...musta been 3 mins tops and a few mins later there was a chopper overhead.
Could be nothing but I am still suspicious.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Doesn't this seem kind of like what we said Bush would do before the election this year?

Prime Minister Stephen Harper suspended Parliament on Thursday to avoid almost certain defeat in a confidence vote — an unprecedented move allowing him to retain power and confront Canada's flagging economy.

Link

Liberal Party Leader Stephane Dion, the man who would fill Harper's role under the planned coalition, said the coalition would look to replace Harper unless he makes "monumental change."

"For the first time in the history of Canada, the prime minister of Canada is running away from the parliament of Canada," said Dion, accusing the premier of placing "partisan politics ahead of the interest of all Canadians."

New Democratic Party leader Jack Layton said Harper had used a "maneuver to escape accountability."

"He refuses to face the people of Canada through their elected representatives," he said. "The prime minister is choosing to protect his own job rather than focusing on the jobs of Canadians who are being thrown out of work today."

The news comes one day after Harper appealed directly to Canadians for support, vowing in a nationally televised address on the economy to halt his opponents, whom he accused of imposing their own agenda on the Canadian people.

"Unfortunately, even before the government has brought forward its budget, and only seven weeks after a general election, the opposition wants to overturn the results of that election," said the prime minister, whose Conservative Party strengthened its minority position in federal elections on October 14. iReport.com: Outrage brewing in Canada

Harper rejected the idea of a "power-sharing coalition with a separatist party," referring to the Bloc Quebecois, and insisted the country must stand together.

"At a time of global economic instability, Canada's government must stand unequivocally for keeping the country together. At a time like this, a coalition with the separatists cannot help Canada," he said Wednesday.

Link

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Here's a thread on what might be behind this bit of crazyness.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Zindo

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

They better pack a lunch.I won't allow it quietly and i don't think the rest of Canada would either.I think it would be a fateful move for America.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
REPLY TO ZindoDoone

O sh*t, they beat me to it
O well I'd like to do a little more research into this SPP and Future of NA 2025 Project

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I live in western Canada, about 40 km from the largest western military base and have seen nothing, no military no protesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I did hear about this a few days ago, I think the BBC was reporting on Canada Parliament being suspended?
It was odd, because we never have anything newsworthy coming out of Canada!

Ok, so all the people saying "calm down" and "there's nothing going on!" surely must be piecing things together like we are now and starting to question their faith in the US government.

It seems that there is a whole lot happening at once, and I hope people are taking copies and storing all of this information for future use.

Imagine if there had been so much talk and investigation before 9/11. If people had paid attention to suspicions (if there were any) and started recording information, there could have been a smoking gun produced as hard evidence, and those truly responsible could have been held to account by now.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Alright, now this whole thing is starting to make sense. Since harper is linked heavily with the NWO I was shocked when I noticed the bloc picking up power again as of late as they attempted to collude to force Harper out. This surprised me because (I am not finding the source) I heard that the only reason the NAU wasn't already passed was because of Quebec's seperation movement in the 90's.

If the NAU would have been pushed at that time, where the EU was already established, it would have failed in its one goal of uniting the continent. Quebec would have no doubt went up in arms and surely seperated at any cost. Thus the NAU was to be delayed.

So then Harper pulls a move that is no doubt going to call for an immediate coalition to crush him, I was bewildered but now it all makes sense. After proroguing the government, the opposition has no chance to fight against him, and the coming event in January will allow harper to stay in power as a (dictator) during the disaster (whatever it turns out to be). This would go hand-in-hand with Bush staying in power, declaring martial law. Obamas test, may be that he doesn't even make it office. And must appear as the "opposition" to martial law and bush's tyranny.

In reality, just like many other 'shows' the government puts on, it will appear as if there is a good and a bad. Just as bush and gore fought over the election, in front of the people, while behind closed doors being in agreement thanks to their Skulls brotherhood. Obama will come across to the people as the savior, people may be even mobilized in resisting bush, and once hes overthrown and "the people" have their power back, obama will then transition into the new dictator.

EDIT: On a side note, I live in Vancouver BC, and along part of our Trans-canada highway they have errected this huge posts, that will not doubt hold signs.

Whats odd is that the posts used are large wood columns, they are unlike any other road sign along the highway.

Additionally, though the posts have been up for well over a month, still no signs have been hung. Another odd feature is that they seem to be randomly spaced, theres one section that appears its going to hold 3 of these signs (within a couple hundred feet), then you'll drive a couple kilometers before seeing the next sign posts.

My only thought on them before this point was that they may soon hold Olympic information, but the way they are orientated on the highway they face the East bound lane (most of them), if US troops crossed the borders along the southern border of BC these signs would be perfect for directing their movement since they would HAVE to pass them (unless they choose the peace arch).

Just my 2 cents, and maybe im reading to far into the signs but thats what I have gathered about them so far.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by king9072]

[edit on 12-12-2008 by king9072]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join