It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we in something that is ALIVE??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ok befor I start I just want to add my english is bad and im going to find it hard to put this into the right contex/words.. so bare with me.

Since I was small I always wanted to understand why I was here, much the same as everyone. I got going with maths for along time and tried to use it as my key to understand it.. didnt go to well.. anyways I came up with 1+1=3 for ages I still needed to understand why?? why was I able to ask this stupid question or the reason behind it?

I focused on odd numbers trying to figure out what they ment and there are four of them 9 7 3 and 5 "i didnt count 0 or 1" .. ill come back to that..

So here I am crushing my brain over a question no one cares about or finds silly.. Its just maths and all that jazz.

Now why do I make this post? Well Today It hit me not "full on" but Very big peace of a puzzle..

Life is self replicating: atoms = planets and so forth and yes we do have the crazy stuff we dont understand, but that got me thinking "with some help" about the birth of our universe "birth is a key word" !!

How did I get to that? : Its hard to put this into words but, I looked at things that devied and the only thing i could find is a CELL!! now I still dont get what this is all about mixing maths with birth controll
but the outcome was stairing me in the face!!

We are living in something that is alive.. ok get out ur tinfiol hats or flame me.. but lets look at the facts here

Big bang? what we all just came from 2 attoms OOOK in what? what was the attoms or attom or super attom or whatever floating about in? who knows... how do we get multi dimentions or all this crazy stuff???

Cells!!! all made of the same crap but work on other levels each has its own way of doing what is does..

At this point the maths didnt mean nothing becouse im to shocked to under stand how the maths fits in even tho maths got me to this point lol.. much bigger picture here but i dont want to go there!!!

So from all I can work out is that... There is some DNA that gave rise to the universe "our cell" and there are millllions of cells/universe all doing there own job..

We was Born or created by something that is ALIVE and we are inside it

Im talking HUGE here not infinity but way way bigger "yes ur brain cant cope but mine can"

Does this mean anything to you as a person NO does it mean something to me YES.. why? becouse I now understand what is it to be alive..

I will pass on as my energy will to the universe and the universe will pass on to its higher point THE BODY.. whos body? well i aint got a clue i only worked out that we are indeed living IN someting that is ALIVE..

Feel free to flame or call me crazy

To the Mods if this is in the wrong place feel free to move.. Ty

made a pic to kinda get across what im saying

[edit on 12-12-2008 by theresult]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Your not crazy. I sometimes consider that our universe could all be part of a cell.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Elemensa

It's not we are apart of it we are inside one!! dont ask me about the rest but I know for sure we are in something that is alive.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
My parents had to take me to see a psychiatrist back when I was 20 because I suddenly "realized" that I was living on a planet which existed in a galaxy which was in a universe that existed on a cell that was somewhere on my own body. Not only was I a small being living on this GIANT existing organism, I also WAS the giant organism on which I existed. I was God, I created everything in my mind, when I died so did everyone and everything else, existence began with my birth, and that's how infinity worked.

I try not to think about that so much these days. I doubt I'm right.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MakeSoap
My parents had to take me to see a psychiatrist back when I was 20 because I suddenly "realized" that I was living on a planet which existed in a galaxy which was in a universe that existed on a cell that was somewhere on my own body. Not only was I a small being living on this GIANT existing organism, I also WAS the giant organism on which I existed. I was God, I created everything in my mind, when I died so did everyone and everything else, existence began with my birth, and that's how infinity worked.

I try not to think about that so much these days. I doubt I'm right.

I know ur being sarcastic and I dont mnd im not god nore am I wanting to be but for the best part of my life I have looked at Me and You and what is in the books you and I read... some may say I am petty Some may call me crazy but look mate I aint here to Tell you this is how it is Im just connecting the dots... sure I could be wrong but you know the world aint flat and sometimes I wish the Box aint a box.. I hope you understand that..

I mean what you just typed makes less sens that what I did?

I dont mind being flamed or made a c u n t out of just becouse you can but atleat read what im am saying... would it hurt? or is everyone with abit of paper smart?? I think not sunshine or you could read about all the nuts in history who made our life what is it today by looking at life in a real way and objective and not just fobbing people off becouse its not logical to them..

You find living on earth logical fine go watch TV..

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Giaia is alive, and we live in her, on her, from her. She is our Earth. Why should she not exist in something, on something or from something?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

I'm not sure your right, I didn't detect sarcasm, maybe my sarcasm detector is broken.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It's a neat idea as we see elements of nature repeating themselves when we use a microscope or telescope. I, just in the last month, have become aware of the reality of the concept of spaceship Earth. We and out sun and galaxy are just hurling through space.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I understand and im a nice guy but the I know when someone in a a nice way is calling me nuts
and I dont mind becouse hes free to I stated that on my first post..

This is not some random crazy post about some titbang theroy I have been studying this for 20 years in maths and in my own way..

Sure you can have a PHD im sure many PHD.s in the past told people the world was flat but hey im just giving my idea on things as i see them..

You can think whatever you want just like me.. I think we was Born Not big banged..

Or how about you prove to me we are NOT in a living thing or do we get things from thin air???

I can make live by having sex with a women.. simple heh? well guess what the universe was made in the same way.. and i dont care for who was the man and women.. call me crazy all you want LOGIC my friend LOGIC says we are infact alive just like YOU and me so is the UNIVERSE

nothing atoms universe

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hello this is my first reply, I have been an active ATSer for about 7 months now. I usually come to read and digest material that surfaces.

I do not find your theory crazy or unbelievable. Actually to me its sounds like one of the better theories out there. The idea that our universe was born and not randomly blown into existance sounds credible considering everything living is a compostion of tiny cells which are basically NOTHING but matter inside of them. Your illustration struck true to me. It was the combination of two infinites, one big and one little, that mad sense. I am interested in reading more. Thanks for the interesting topic.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

hehe look dont get me wrong im not saying im right im just trying to find my own little reason for being here and asking others what they think

Im aware just like you of everything that goes on On this planet im not nuts in that respect and I agree or disagree with subject matter like ufos or the bailout just like any normal person.. but this has being my goal in my heart since i was seven years old.. and its hard for me to even put this on ats knowing what others get flamed for. but i feel i have to atleast put it out there just so i can say well i did my part here can anyone tell me or even show me im wrong?

Im not a silly kid nore am i telling you that my theroy is right and thats how you should live your life but its just how i see things and calculated it with the evidence of just being here.. im not special nore can i or work out the meaning of pi .. i have one questions in life how and why did i get here and now i know why so im happy that my quest is over in that respect.. but there is more for me to think about and thats the fun part of life to quesiton it weather we live in a cell or string therory or whatever theory the answer and the question will always be the same

I like the ride, some people get travel sick ; ) i never have hehe

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Dude, I'm the one who gave you your first star! I am NOT being sarcastic. I SERIOUSLY thought for a while that if I wasn't looking at something, it didn't exist. I thought all existence started and stopped with me. All these paranoid thoughts I had started out from a feeling I had that I lived, as I said, on myself and that that was the working of infinity. I could close my eyes and just "feel" that I lived on or "inside" some huge creature, but in a strange "flash" I though that I realized that the creature was me and there was a smaller me on myself feeling the larger me that also was the smaller one at the same time, you follow?

But really, I think it’s a great post and I'm glad that people still philosophize about such things. And honestly, the only way I was able to snap myself out of my madness was to think that if I really had created everything and I was really all that existed, then that would mean I had actually created the Beatles and all their music, and I don't believe that, on any level, I would ever be able to create such genius.

Stay cool man, I like the post and am being honest. Because of these types of thoughts I had to sleep on my parent’s bedroom floor in a sleeping bag because I was so scared. I was 20 years old, that's pretty f*ckn sad. I don't like to admit that!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
theresult ask anything bout anything, and i will answer.
-----------------------------------------------------------

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MakeSoap

I will say sorry becouse my english is not so good.

I made this post just so i can get feedback, Im not saying im right or wrong.. becouse in all truths i dont know if am or not..

I just want anyone someone to understand I made my own dots and connected them thru life and this is what i have come to see..

I hope you understand that.

and thank you for being understanding in what is a very crazy thread.topic

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cflynnmda

You know a little post like your one is all i aks for.

Im not god or trying to prove im right and everyone is wrong...

Im giving my understanding based on my life on this planet like the rest of us and this is what i think..

could be wrong could be right but walk on my path my line then you will come to the same point in time.

I do not think we came from nothing, for some reason i belive we "the universe and everything in it" was born

DNA is the question CELLS? well thats just a universe i guess..

trying to find out what is a multiverse is the same as asking why the hell cells devied??

and how i got to this was mathamatics funny heh ; )

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
multiverse is the network of universeS connected at a central point.
the shape of our Atoms/planets are sphere like, the shape of the universe in a more simpler shape then that. try and feel the shape of the universe, then you can feel the "multiverse" and decribe its geometric/mathematical shape

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Unknownsoul]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
been there already i guess

see my picture notice the outer wall??

I give a reason for all that is known right now in a clear picture.. sure it may not be "fact" or be "true" but lets face it.. coming from nothing is stupid

much the same as being on earth and having nothing around us..

u see my point? what is wrong with being something inside something that is MASSIVE and knowing ur place?

guess you could ask HIV or cancer the same question? tho i doubt you would get a resoponce ; )

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Okay, so you have a (already existing) theory of where the Universe comes from and what it really is. It certainly is possible, and very very intriguing.

However, you still have the existential problem of where the body we are allegedly a part of came from, itself. In other words, your theory not only actually solves nothing, but it opens up the same question you set out to answer.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by prototism

Right that is part of the human condition of our logical parameters. The human logical loop that repeats itself.
If we are part of something bigger, then that living being is part of something even greater, and that being itself is even within something greater ect ect. Hence each living being in the universe is an entire mulit universe with Trillions and trillions of other universes, with each one of those beings each having trillions and trillions of multi universes..
Hence the human roadblock. Our mental parameters will not allow us to go any further mentally.
Its part of how we are made.. There may be some beings with a higher understanding of this system.. But right now we are stuck in this system of logical loops that mess with our minds, and make some think we are crazy.
I say we are not crazy, but we have peaked our mental parameters, and are trying so very much to break threw those parameters!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
How do you ask any question that you need an answer for?
ever ask humans why do they live?
ask cancer and hiv why does it exist who says they wont answer you, but you'll have to have it to know the answer to it.
btw hiv is a dna desease that can be easily cured, at one point of my life i suspected having hiv so i drew digrams for the cure but now its lost and i dont have hiv thankfully. if anything electricy can cure anything depends on how the energy is converted and what type of energy it is converted too

Ask anything about anything

during the past while ive known some things and ask people that i have phsyical contact with to ask me anything about anything, ive been betraying my rights to help out humanity in a way that cannot be described unless you ask a question about anythign...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join