It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Unpopular Decision = Canada and the NAU

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I don't blame you for feeling that way,I'd do much the same thing if I saw a horde of armed canuks walking down my street.
The simple fact is,there has been a treaty signed between the U.S. and Canada for mutual military aid in emergency situations.Mexico also signed those accords. We can thank the Partnership for Prosperity Act for these blessings we are about to recieve.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

i dont think the Biden speech was as important as people make it out to be

If it was just for him I would agree - but I tend to take notice when Colin Powell says the same thing...

[edit on 12-12-2008 by silo13]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What's to say it'll be the U.S. going over to Canada? Maybe the Canadian PM wants unhindered power to send some troops down to us?

After all, we're the country with the bigger, more heavily armed population to control.

Either way, don't act like one country will be "invading" the other. Both are obviously well under the control of the real invading power - the bankers and super-elite behind the NWO. If troops cross borders, they will be entering into the open arms of the corrupted government of the country they are going into.

I suggest a deal between the citizenry. If your troops come here, we kill them. If our troops go there, you kill them. Then, we all rise up and kick some government butt. :-)

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phazon
Great post I think it is almost certainly going to happen. I think there'll be further financial collapses etc.. first then there'll be a false flag biological attack that will probably effect Mexico, The U.S and Canada and will have troops going into one anothers countries then Obama will have a big prepared speech saying something like the people need to unite with their fellow neighbors in Mexico and Canada to get through this tough situation etc..

Obama was specifically chosen for this task because of his ability to unite the people.

Yeah and most Canadians have Obama fever. I think something like 70% were in favour of him being President. They would be only too eager to follow St. Obama.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
What's to say it'll be the U.S. going over to Canada? Maybe the Canadian PM wants unhindered power to send some troops down to us?

:-)

OMG that made my day. You do realize that while very scrappy and tough, what little troops we have and lack of Military equipment wouldn't be able to take over one American city let alone a whole country. Remember when they sent our troops to Desert Storm with bright green camo uniforms? For the DESERT? LOL

I do agree that it isn't a matter of one against the other as much as the NWO moving troops around.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I will pray that tptb do not use Obama as a fall guy for their unpopular ideas. I don't believe for instant that Obama himself wants to take over Canada.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox115

I swear I have thought this. One, our country is run in a large part by the drug (legalized, pharmaceutical) industry. Any one who watches daytime television will tell you that all commercials are about "this disease, that disease" even indigestion is now a "disease" to scare people into going to their doctor and "having that talk" about needing "this prescription" for whatever ails you. Far, far easier to cripple a nation and to enslave the masses if they are dependent on drugs of any kind. This is why I believe we have open borders, even though it is NOT what Americans want. Anyone in their right minds can see it opens the backdoor (wideopen) to terrorists, drug lords, etc. Controlling a nation, bringing it under control is far easier when its citizens have addiction problems, legal or illegal. Being healthy and offering alternative natural options have never been the forte of the legalized drug trade, i.e., FDA/AMA and it's all big business. This is why they try to shutdown/discredit/try to make vitamins and herbs illicit and illegal without prescription....no money in it for them. Big company pharmaceuticals influence the masses, give kickbacks to doctors for prescribing certain drugs (money, trips, ala incentives) and then we see our nation succumb to a dependence on these drugs. Illegal drugs I see as the same thing. Alcohol and cigarettes were once "illegal" too, until the government got involved and got their cut by putting taxes on them.

Drug cartels, pharmaceuticals.....all the same thing. We are born into drugs, we put our kids on drugs in school at a young age, we're being convinced that everything we experience is now a "disease" that can only be fixed by a drug, our nursing homes are crammed full.........with people who are overmedicated and who have side effects from the drugs and long term usage of "prescribed" drugs. What's the difference if it is all being controlled from the top to achieve the same ill effect on its citizens?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikationI suggest a deal between the citizenry. If your troops come here, we kill them. If our troops go there, you kill them. Then, we all rise up and kick some government butt. :-)

Done and done.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I live in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada. For those of you that dont know where that it, its just east of Vancouver. What should be some things I should look out for regarding military activity around here? or any other signs related to any of this that could be going on now.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
I will pray that tptb do not use Obama as a fall guy for their unpopular ideas. I don't believe for instant that Obama himself wants to take over Canada.

I think you hit the nail on the head. With Canada's measly population and troops compared to the U.S., this is a very one way operation. The U.S. will be all over Canada in a flash for our protection, while we would hardly even be noticed going the other way.
It is going to be a power grab by the PTB, to help stabilize the US situation with Canadian resources. Its also going to put an end to that pesky Canadian habit of letting people from all over the world immigrate willy-nilly to this continent.

It will be in the end, a consolidation of power mostly over the Canadians by the Americans. I don't know, but I think the US is a little more under the influence of the shadow government at the moment than we are here in Canada. They want that freedom to end.
I still say, no matter how infatuated Canadians are at the moment with Obama, its not going to go down as easy as they think!!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
I think you hit the nail on the head. With Canada's measly population and troops compared to the U.S., this is a very one way operation.

What makes you think it would be any different than Iraq?

Originally posted by SLAYER69
A soldier who is tough, brave, Drinks too much beer and steals!

Americans drink too much beer?

[edit on 13-12-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Wow.. this is odd. Yesterday at the job, a friend of mine who is a Canadian Army Reservist just told me that he was going to be in the USA in January around Mississipi for a mission with '' nuclear and biological simulations'' .. this is extrexmely odd.. what if the our Canadians troops will actually be in the USA while this happens.. this would be an open door to the US Army.. very odd.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Well there is a concerted effort to force a Constitutional Convention here. We are two state votes away from forcing one and if that happens I would say the back door has been opened and we're in for a real bad time no matter what the outcome. We all know and see the dwindling of our rights in both Canada and the US. This, if it happens, will NOT go smoothly. Merging with Canada doesn't bother me but to include the criminal problems of Mexico into the mix will make our lives dangerous. To have the drug gangs of South America able to move between our countries with more impunity than they already have is going to cause long term problems for both of us!

Zindo

[edit on 12/12/2008 by ZindoDoone]

When (not if) this happens, I don't think you will have to worry too much about narco-gangsters from south of the border. Most of these people will be in landfills or part of artificial-reef systems by then. The only ones that survive will be the ones deemed "useful". Remember, the first duty of any government is to survive. If they have to have a high body count to do it, they will - just more subtly than Stalin did.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowStep

Yesterday at the job, a friend of mine who is a Canadian Army Reservist just told me that he was going to be in the USA in January around Mississipi for a mission with '' nuclear and biological simulations'' .. this is extrexmely odd..

Here's the scariest part: The WTC "event" happened at the very time they were doing drills on the possibility of planes flying into buildings. The British train and bus bombings happened at the very time they were doing drills on that possibility.
So now, in January, there will be simulations of nuclear and bio attacks.
Be prepared for the real thing!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Medical News Today - 2005

Canada/US Link Critical Disease Surveillance Systems

The MOU signed today is a major step forward for the surveillance and response capacity of both countries, and an important partnership that will help protect the health of our citizens.

This is part of the Security and Prosperity Partnership, a trilateral agenda to increase the security, prosperity, and quality of life in North America.

The MOU = Memorandum Of Understanding. This one in particular was signed between Canada's Health Minister Ujjal Dosanjh and United States Ambassador David Wilkins.

Ok, I know it’s an old article - but - remember - these things, like the NAU, take time...

My point?

Create a Problem = BioTerror attack on Canada/USA.

Here comes the Cavalry / Mounties to *fix* the problem.

The North American Union - following on the coattails of countless deaths, upheaval, economic and social disaster - once everything's *all better* - who will even remember or care they once though the NAU was a bad bad thing?

I still hope this is just so not going to happen...

*P*E*A*C*E

[edit on 13-12-2008 by silo13]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You're not seeing how ridiculous this sounds.

I'm a 14 year old boy and I can see that you guys need to stay off the sauce.

IF America decided to invade Canada conventionally, they would be facing the same problem that they are all ready in Iraq.

Your Response: The American Government is going to release a bioterror threat that will engulf the entire northern part of the continent.

Problems: What kind of Bioweapon will they use?
How will they deliver this to an entire continent?
If as you say America will be hit as well, then won't they be protecting themselves first?
There is the rest of the international community that will be pouring aid into the region, thus eliminating the need to send extremely large amounts of troops and aid across a suposedly soon to be destroyed border.
Why would America's solution to a financial crisis be to put millions of dollars into another warfront with about as much of an exit strategy as Iraq and Vietnam?

Solution: Be logical people, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. What is simple here?
> That those who have power do not want to let go of it.(problem with canadian president solved)
>That at extremely expensive charity dinners, people drink. Especially those who are jubilant about newly coming into power. When people drink they say things to make themselves sound smart.(problem with Joe Biden's comments solved)
>That soldiers in the military practice and go on excersizes. Some of these excersizes are in teritory and terrain that is unfamiliar to combatants.(military build up problem solved)

Yours truley,
14 year old child from Australia; James

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox115

Originally posted by Phazon
Great post I think it is almost certainly going to happen. I think there'll be further financial collapses etc.. first then there'll be a false flag biological attack that will probably effect Mexico, The U.S and Canada and will have troops going into one anothers countries then Obama will have a big prepared speech saying something like the people need to unite with their fellow neighbors in Mexico and Canada to get through this tough situation etc..

Obama was specifically chosen for this task because of his ability to unite the people.

Yeah and most Canadians have Obama fever. I think something like 70% were in favour of him being President. They would be only too eager to follow St. Obama.

No, you're mistaking a strong wish for the US to pull out of fascist leanings, and the only hope out of the two candidates presented seemed to be Obama.
This is not the same thing as wishing to be under a very alarming neighbours leadership in any way. We are very close to the US physically, and the leadership's agendas have been very scary for a long time in terms of world domination, dismantling fledgling democracies that finally get going, and putting harsh dictatorships in their place. Canadians want to see a change in policy. The thing that is alarming is most don't understand how corrupt everything is. Many Canadians think corporations run the world and the government is corrupt. A lot are more into conpsiracies than people know, even without going online. I've talked to many people, and no one trusts the system. But this blind hope all of this is going to change with Obama, and the world become more peaceful is niave.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 17-12-2008 by mystiq]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join