It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheeps clothing = symbolism and idols.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You have a very thought provoking thread. It should very well be at the top of the pile. But, then again it is the "narrow path". There is so much I wish to say that is somewhat related but, not. Perhaps another time or U2U. You have soothed my sarcasm. I commend thee!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Badmedia, nice thread.

You ever hear of the Fabian Society? Britains Oldest think tank..

Some prominent members include:

- HG Wells
- George Bernard Shaw
- Gordon Brown
- Tony Blair

Their logo is a shield displaying a "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing".

www.silver-investor.com...

Check it out

Peace

[edit on 22-2-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealDonPedros

Interesting logo. I've heard the name before, but never seen the logo. But it reminds me of this, which is somewhat fitting. The character in the story is named Fabian. It's talking about elite bankers.

I Want The Earth Plus 5%

www.relfe.com...

I do believe everything is out in the open for anyone who looks to see. And the logo just kind of proves that.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'll only mention this once for those who can hear the message.

Gen 49:27
Benjamin is a ravenous wolf; In the morning he devours the prey, And in the evening he divides the spoil.

That is your first clue of which tribe the second son comes from. There is the christ and there is the anti-christ. The first is the decoy, the second is the true follower who finished the cross carrying.

It is also the sign of Venus, the morning and evening star and the sign of the twins of Gemini; one carries the bag of seed the other the sickle or in some images one carries the bow and the other the club.

Go look up the story of the 12 sons of Israel and see which one was played the trick on by Joseph.

Joseph and Benjamin

[edit on 22-2-2009 by ben91069]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This might be the right thread to bring up "prosperity preachers." What do you guys think about them, are they wolves in sheep clothing? They preach that we can have it all (just be sure the check's in the mail). Is this what Jesus wanted preached? Are we as Christians supposed to even want to live a prosperous life? I refer to: "Easier for a rich man to go thru the eye of a needle than enter the kingdom of Heaven" and "those who love their lives will lose it, those who hate their lives will find life everlasting."

How about Benny Hinn, I read where he takes in 100 million a year. He has numerous mansions and more than one private jet. What about Joel Osteen with that grin you need sunglasses to look at? He says we can have it all and have it abundantly. On the other hand, I know we are not supposed to judge, as we will be judged by the same measure. But what do others think about the subject of prosperity preaching?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

They are modern day Pharisees.

Whole chapter applies, but I'll give a few highlights.

www.biblegateway.com...

11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

13But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join