It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 12: A day to 'dread' on Wall Street, DOW futures down 260

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

... And what will 40$ oil make, and made already in states like Emirates and Dubai, which are highly debted them self with oil prices like 80$ or 100$, maybe even 120$ ... They are soon also going bankrupt!

I think they have been cheated very, very badly... And how many those "rich" country are owned now by zionist bankers? Begging mercy from their debtors...

I see that US economy just had to go in here, and demand of oil have to go down, to poor the nations that zionist want to invade in coming times. Sorry for them, because its time to destroy their wealth before attacks, and sorry for US, but you are just soldiers in ancient wars...

US economy is a low price from coming victory in Middle East... Its all about the oil.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well, CNBC just passed a comment that the White House announced they would not let the auto industry go under.. Thats probably why the Dow isn't down as much as it should be. I don't think people learn. I know if I was investing and I heard the White House say they were going to "help" I wouldn't put all my faith into their words. We all know that it wouldn't be the first time they gave an empty promise..

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I'm also wondering what has held back "unrest" around the USA. The unemployment extension approved November 23 has still not reached the citizens.

Reading the posts regarding it here ... is really sad and scary. Good, honest people are desperate and hungry.

Meanwhile, the media is starting to report somewhat of what really needs addressed:

The Commerce Department is expected to report that retail sales fell in November for a fifth-straight month despite a flood of shoppers over the Thanksgiving weekend. The report is a closely watched gauge considering that consumer spending drives more than two-thirds of the U.S. economy.

SOURCE: Stocks set to plunge on auto bailout defeat

Americans without jobs... Unemployment not actually reaching them yet... and, as we all know, many more jobs to be lost in the auto industry and everywhere else that have no hopes of even being considered for a bailout or media attention.........?

Americans are in more desperate times than is being admitted to from its government or media.

A good Christmas this year will mean that families have a home with electric and food to eat.

I pray for Americans to maintain their strength and resilience.

[edit on 12/12/2008 by dreams n chains]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

I agree with you. I saw on CNN the other day that kids are writing to Santa and asking for their rent to be paid!!! I remember when I was a kid I was asking for a Nintendo, I wasn't thinking about rent and bills at 7 years old.. Its really sad. There are people that have hit rock bottom, then there are people holding on for dear life from hitting bottom..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join