It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO buff Robbie Williams looking for ET's underwater

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
www.--.com...

An Unidentified Submerged Object, or USO, is defined as any object or optical or mechanical detection phenomenon of unknown origin observed under water that remains unidentified even after thorough investigation. This particular use of the acronym should not be confused with U.S.O., the popular abbreviation of the United Services Organization (USO).[1] The maritime analog to UFOs, or unidentified flying objects, unidentified submerged objects are often seen by those who study unidentified flying objects as a related phenomenon. Likewise, many sightings of USOs constituting "typical" UFOs emerging from the water are seen as a subset of the latter rather than of the former. Although identifying unidentified flying objects and dispelling mistaken ideas about them has typically been important to the military as a national security issue, the comparatively rare USO sightings have not been reported as national security threats nor resulted in the sort of sensation that UFO sightings have often caused.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
That was already discussed here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

and this is what RW said about it:

Originally posted by chrisonabike

i wasnt planning on spotting ufo's ....
it was a comment made in passing about an idea me and few friends had had
that morning(the morning of the interview with ats)
it was totally unrelated to ufo's...i just wanted to have a laugh with my friends...
btw....we didnt go ....

checkyourself before you wet yourself.......
_javascript:icon('
')

all the best folks.......

So I guess a Mod will probably close this thread in 3, 2, 1....

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Closed.

new topics

join