It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Rhodes, Big Foot, 2012, MRSA & Numerology: ATS MIX 109

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

"There is an effect that numbers have that transcends normal space and time..." (John Rhodes)

Cryptozoologist & "Forward Thinking Researcher" John Rhodes shares with Dave and Johnny his thoughts on; Numerical Symbolism's, 2012, Personal Transformation's, Big Foot and the MRSA outbreak. We also have sightings of anomalous phenomena and the Skeptic Overview. It's a jam packed show of fun!

VISIT John Rhodes’ HOME PAGE

BUY The “Above Top Secret” Book NOW!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Or Our RSS FEED Where They Are Available For Download To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 90:36
file: atsmix_3170.mp3
size: 31853k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 12/19/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 12/25/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Another great show fellas!

Your interview with John Rhodes was a real hoot, and what he shared on symbols and numbers I've looked into before, but never was that impressed by them. But your guys chat with him made me think about them in a whole different way. So I'm going to have to dig into your ATSMIX archives to hear your other interviews with Mr. Rhodes, he sounds very smart.

Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
That was a great interview! I couldn't agree with him more on the concept of change. I just wish everyone would see Barack Obama that way.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the show guys. Not sure if this is the exact show because I download and listen to all of them, but Dave you really shouldn't use the word midget. This is the 2nd or 3rd show I have heard you say it. A lot of people, myself included, find it very offensive. In fact, most little people loathe that word as much as African Americans hate the n word.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah.... we are going to be doing a lot of things a bit differently in the "NEW" version of ATS MIX. We're in a changing world that's for sure. That said, don't be looking for any of the A-LIST comedians and Talk Show hosts to change what they do.

Dave

new topics

top topics

join