It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder by suicide-is it still rampant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
first of all i want to dedicate this post to anyone one who was the victim of murder by suicide- i want to say R.I.P to Ron Rummel, Paul Shockley, and Phil Schneider; fallen soldiers of our trade-people who were only trying to bring truth to public- much love!

i was watching a video the other day at my friends house, who was the son of Ron Rummel and friend of Phil Schneider, who later became victims of murder by suicide, and i thought i would want to bring back this issue to the ATS community; and bring to light the silence that has fallen over this topic.
I want others to come out with their recent or personal experience with murder by suicide, and i would like to hear your comments and opinions on the matter-

We need to come together on this one guys, because i know you are they people who acknowledge this topic and take it very serious.

Thanks

NWOMI-

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'murder by suicide'?

Are you referring to people who commit what is known as 'death by cop', where they go on a murderous rampage until a cop has to kill them?

Are you talking about people being pressured into suicide, like egging someone to jump off a building?

Are you talking about murders that are framed to look like suicides so the murderer gets away with it?

Sorry for my ignorance :p

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

He means the latter.

Phil Schneider was murdered. Sad story, for his life, from what he told us, was beyond science fiction. It was a nightmare.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Okay, thanks for clearing it up.

I don't think that this is a 'rampant' problem, but I suppose it still happens. I can't recall reading about any recent cases, but I might not be looking in the right places, either.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
sorry when i mean murder by suicide, i am talking about UFO researcher or people of investigation are murdered by usually a government agentcy or outside entities and the person killed is made to look that he or she committed suicide. in the case of Ron Rummel-the authorities claim he committed suicide, but a suicide note was never found, everything was a cover up and hushed alway from the public.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You could add Edward J. Ruppelt to the list.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i will back and edit the post to include your friend, no problem! i will edit it after i post this!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
sorry friend i cant find the edit button for the thread, any how R.I.P Edward J. Ruppelt an other fallen comrade in this information war!

NWOMI!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
David Kelly (weapons expert) was definatly 'suicide'd' - just another one to add to your list (I take it your list is not exclusive to UFO researchers - If so sorry)

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So, what you're saying is all I have to do is go on a manic freak out, post a video on youTube telling all about the "alien consparicy" and the "NWO" and what ever else garbage I can pull out of where my head is stuck at, my ASSumptions, and then kill myself, and I can be a hero?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
you are a hater!, and it would not be funny if you were the one killed or one of your friends or a family member-

top topics

join