It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday Night Live Weekly Discussion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
"Shweddy Balls"...man, that was a classic....
Ahh....good times....

I just wish I could see the one with Travolta as a vampire, and the neighbors thought he was gay.... That one was hysterical... Seems they never show that episode...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The classic shows with the NPR ladies and John Revolta's vampire are run on E! cable network. I never laughed so hard when Alec Baldwin talked about his balls on that show. They kept a straight face during the entire skit. I believe that was also the best musical number ever, when Luciano Pavarotti sang "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" as the musical guest.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It seems Governor Patterson of New York is whining about the portrayal of him on SNL again:

www.usatoday.com...

That is one thing I still like about SNL, and that is they have the ability to still upset people. They were chastised when they did the impersonation the first time, yet they still did it the second time. Maybe there is still hope for the show yet. I also found the impersonation to be tacky, tasteless and funny.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

You know where they didn't find it funny?

NEW JERSEY!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Last nights show was pretty funny. Alec Baldwin had some fun with his ego during the monologue, and it is always fun to see Dan Ackroyd appear on the show. I liked the Jonas Brothers' appearance in a couple of sketches. I kept thinking they would of been funnier in the video game skit, with them being younger. It was better than Steve Martin's appearance, although I did get a kick out of the female cast members singing about Mr Martin.

I gotta have more cowbell!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I agree that Alec was funnier than Steve Martin, it still wasn't very funny over all. The skit with Alec as the fourth Jonas bro was funny and the video skit was good. I couldn't listen to the Jo Bros sing..that was painful.

yes more cow bell...Christopher Walken should host again.

[edit on 2/17/2009 by Blogstalker]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join