It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embarrassing stories? One of mine...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I just wanted to hear some amusing embarrassing stories. I'll start out with one that just happened to me last night.

I went to the park with my buddy and his kids, and like a goober I started swinging on the swing set. When I went to get off the swing, one of my belt loops got caught on the little S hook that holds the swing seat to the chain. Completely oblivious to this, I stood up off the swing, only to realize that my pants had slid below my butt cheeks. I backed up really quick to put some slack on the chain, and ended up tripping, and falling down bare ass aimed at the sky. I dangled for a few seconds before the belt loop broke (go Carharrt!), then fell to the ground.

I have a tendency to swear when something like this happens, and my panicked curses alerted everyone else in the play area to my plight. Right when I hit the ground every little snot nose and their parents started squealing with glee. I tried to muster as much dignity as possible, pulled up my pants and boxers, and walked to my buddies Audi. I climbed in and waited for him and his children to end their hysterics.

They EVENTUALLY all climbed into the car, and the younger one tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Daddy said your a dirty pernert, what's it mean?" I finally got over it and started laughing. I explained daddy was the perNert for looking at my rump. I am never going to forgo putting on a belt again.

I was hoping some of you could make me feel a little better by telling me some of your stories. I have a feeling there will be some good ones.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I hate little snot nosed kids...just want to punch in their little noses...and I can, because I'm not at the age that it is counted as child abuse yet
(14 BTW, don't demean me because of my age!) BUT, I still think I couldn't hit a little kid.

ANYWHO... when I was 9, I remember seeing my bro jump a curb on his bike, you know, bounce the front wheel over the curb then follow through...Yeah....I wanted to be cool so I tried it too, didn't get the front wheel high enough and the ground punched me for being so lame

To rub it in, a group of girls crowded around me asking if I was alright, I felt sooooooooooooooo stupid. *Runs and pretends this moment never occurred*

Roswell.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
My most embarassing situation, was when I was returning home from university and cycling in the rain, someone was pouring cement inside a building under construction and it seems to have spilled over the edge onto the road and I was unluckily caught in the path.

And when my grandmother saw my shirt when I reached home and people standing for shelter in the shops saw me covered in cement, when the rain became so heavy, that I had to stop for a while.

The rant is here,
www.belowtopsecret.com...

new topics

join