It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels, etc.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen an angel? Can you describe them? My brother's wife's dad was in the ermegency room and his heart died for a few minutes. He said that there was a bright light and it was very peaceful and it fealt so good. He doesnt fear death now, he kind of anticipates it. He said he saw an angel. He knew it was an angel he could just tell. Almost like instinct. He said it didnt look like what you would think an angel would look like. I think he draw a pic of it. I will have to see if he did and I will post it on here. That wont be for awhile though. Anyways who here seen an angel? Fill me in!

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think I saw an angel once..

Was just the outline of a person against a black background.. like a white line in the shape of a person.. Kind of faint. There was alot of wind and it started to go up and then disappeared. But that was when I was a very little kid..

At the time I had fallen in a pool at my neighbors house.. it was night.. and I think this "angel" pulled me out. My mom said she saw me fall in, then when she ran out, I was on the concrete.

Thats my only experience with angels.

(Although I have also had an encounter with a "Demon" or "Devil" or "Fallen angel" or whatever.. dont think thats what your looking for though)

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
My grandmother saw an angel at the foot of my grandfather's bed. It was a man dressed in white. Grandpa was real sick at the time - almost died but didn't. I don't know why the angel came.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Tell me of your experience with a demon.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
As far as i know Angels can appear in many forms.

Usuly in the surrounding of a bright light...and there is normally a feeling of calmness.

I have never seen an angel but would love too.

I believe they excist...and do ask them for help..

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I know you cant see them, unless, you believe in them....

www.veritastruth.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Because you asked
:

I was spending the night at a friends house.. and had gotten into some of the darker kinds of witchcraft earlier that year.

We were just messing around, and I did something that we found that was supposed to "summon" some weird named creature.. I dont remember the name...

So we did it, and nothing happened.. so we decided that we would just go play outside.. (was about 3 in the morning at this point).. We were on the street infront of his house (he lived way WAY out in the country) and started to hear something down the street.. So we go inside the fence that surrounds his property (a big 6 foot chainlink fence) and continued to play..

We were in his backyard, running around, and we heard his dog start barking. He yelled for the dog to shutup, and it did. I was being stupid and said "What if it was that thing we tried to summon?" in an attempt to scare him.
I figured "lets scare him more, and call the thing out" .. so I said something to extent of "we arent scared of you, COMEON.. DO SOMETHING" and right then we heard his front gate swing open (you had to unlock it for it to open) and bang really hard against the fence.. so we take off running for his back door..

We almost kick the door in, run inide... Still panicking. We run to his bedroom and jump on his bed trying to be dead silent.. half so we could hear it, and half so it couldnt hear us.

We hear his dog bark again, and then kinda whimper and run off... Then we hear something scratching on the side of his wall, like its trying to get up to the window (his dog cant get to that side of the house though).. and the scratches goes to the side of the house. so we tip toe to the bathroom and stand in the tub while looking out the back window.

We can see the shed where he keeps his horses, and were kinda squinting to see something.. And then we see two big cat like eyes glare RIGHT at us.. They were about 4-5 feet off the ground, and were like nothing either of us had ever seen before..staring right at us, with big green reflective eyes.. kinda looking like eyes do when someone is smirking. Then it turns and runs into the horse field.

Poor written, yes. But I was in a hurry.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My father in law said he was laying with his wife when all of a sudden the room got incredibly black. So black that is was almost like smoke. Now they didn't have the tv on, or the lights, but there was ambiant light, like from the moon through their window. Well anyways as they were laying there talking, darkness from the floor starte to fill up the room like water. I asked what did you do, he simply said at first we thought it was cool , we were waving our hands in front of our faces, and tickling each other. But then it got really cold, they said they knew it was something evil. Then out of nowhere to balls of white light slammed though the window "not breaking it" and all of a sudden it was light again. He said he later realized that for ever demon there is, there are 2 angels, because remember 1/3 fell from God. I though it was cooll

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Dude that is so creepy. How old are you and what is this witch craft thing you were doing? I would have been so scared dude. What if you didnt live in a two story house? Fill me in!

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well.. I was about 10-12 when that happened....
and yes, it was terrifying.

I didnt sleep at ALL that night, just stayed up with the TV turned to christian channel (like that would protect me lol)

He didnt have a 2 story house.. So it couldve come through the door if it wanted to. I think it just wanted to scare us, because like I said, it had "smiling eyes"

And the witchcraft thing had to do with drawing a circle, drawing some weird curly things with white chalk (we used a crayon). Then you say something to the effect of "I summon and invoke you, blah of blah blah, manifest and show us your power." .. something like that.

I was naive and didnt think it would work, but it did, and helped me to realize the seriousness of spellcraft.

Have never done anything irresponsible with magic like that since then.. well at least I dont think so

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thats really scary...

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I know you cant see them, unless, you believe in them....

(or tripping)

Just like Santa Claus, UFO's, the Easter Bunny, Pixies and Lepruchauns.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Shidge- that is a very scary story......

I took a class at the Celestial Goddess Spiritulist Church last year. where we meditated, and "met" Archangels.

I met two beings, one who identified himself as Ariel, and the other being, who identified himself as "Micheal" (pronounced "Mikile"

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Whats it like to talk to an arch angel? Was it hard getting them to talk to you? I wonder what kind of daily tasks they have?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have spoke to my guardian angel many of times, When i called upon "him", He will talk to me all the time about anything, He wears a white cloak with a gold sachet around it, He has a white - goldy reflection of him it is hard to explain if you want to contact your guardian angel just pm me or just post back here and tell me you want to i will explain to you how to do it

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
WOW!!!! such fascinating stories!!!

shidge man... i gotta hand it to you... balls man. you have serious courage. what you saw was likely a reptilian entity. i know because of your description of the vertical pupils (cat or snake-like eyes)

i burst out
'ing when you mentioned the part of the christian network.

ricta, that is truly fascinating, as well. my memory cannot recall at that point if I have seen something similar to your description, but I think I was possessed. Im going to post a new thread on this, now that im inspired. check it out, pls!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hazard Toxic- I want to know how to contact my guardian angel.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ok so I talked to again on ATS about how to communicate with your guardian angel. I just recently ( earlier today ) made the attempt exactly how he said to do it. I was very relaxed and calm and asked for my guardian angel. 15 minutes went by. just being very relaxed and waiting. Then my body started vibrating, I fealt really weird. My heart was racing! I was scared and didnt know what was going on, the vibrations got intense and scarey. I didnt know if it was my guardian angel arriving or what? I let this go on for a minute and then opened my eyes and stopped. I was really freaked out at this point. I have read a lot on OOBE'ing and this fealt like a description of what happens before you hit the astral plane... Can someone please explain what I did wrong?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
you opened your eyes...that's what you did wrong.
sounded like you were about to experience an oobe. It hard to put individual feelings into description since they may differ, but most people describe similar incidents.

i forgot to add, once you overcome the initial fear of leaving your body, it becomes easier. Fear of the unknown is what hampers us most of the time.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thats a really weird feeling...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join