It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Rahm Emanuel, Blagojevich & F.B.I.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is my guess as to what's going on behind the scenes with this whole Governor scandal.

The F.B.I. has been wiretapping Blagojevich for the last 3 years, but no arrests, right? But why not? We know this Blagojevich guy has been doing criminal stuff for years, but the F.B.I. waits and waits.... and waits....

During the course of that "investigation", Obama rises as a political star, runs for POTUS and wins. Then the F.B.I. gets what they've been waiting for: Dirt on the President Elect, Obama.

It wouldn't have to be anything out of the ordinary, just regular "Chicago" poltics. Perhaps he or Rahm Emanuel (his chief of staff) were caught on the phone with Blagojevich discussing the Senate appointment and perhaps some financial figures, or pay-to-play schemes were discussed. Perhaps...

So they make a huge public arrest out of Governor Blagojevich and release the transcripts of his slimy dealings. In the public's eye, the guy is guilty as sin - a guilty court verdict is a foregone conclusion. Obama does what every politician does in these situations: he distances himself from the radioactive criminal by making a public statement that he was not involved in any way...

The F.B.I. now has Obama, the next President Elect, by the horns.

Obama now can not repeal, retract, investigate, hold hearings on, or go after the F.B.I. (or any of the U.S. intelligence agencies) for violating the U.S. Constitution by illegally wiretapping Americans.

And maybe that explains how a young Senator from Illinois rose to power so quickly: they new he'd be an easy catch.

To keep Blagojevich quiet, the Feds will go easy on him and his wife might find a nice cushy position on some Corporate board. Him too, after he gets out of "prison" (summer camp) in 6 months.

I really hoped that Obama would go after the intelligence community once in office, but I have feeling we'll just see their power expand.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Obama was never, ever going to "go after" the intelligence community. I cannot fanthom how anyone can still naively believe Obama is a champion of human liberty. HE VOTED FOR THE FISA LEGISLATION!!! Oh sure, I know liberals will respond, "He has to play ball to get elected". B.S.!! With the enormous margin of votes, that indeed he won by, it is inconceivable to me to think an anti-FISA legislation vote would have hampered his election. If anything, it would have given him (although slight) crediblity. In fact, his rhetoric about pursuing Al-CIA-Da terrorists in Pakistan with the nuclear option, might I add, made him unrecognizable from the War criminal G.W.Bush. Obama is constant issue-waivering con-artist. The cruelest trick is will be on all the Christian Conservative dupes because the foundation layed for this Marxist Obama (to engage in tyranny), was created by the Fascist Bush. Bitterly, I have come to understand the mob mentality always trumps rational, logistical thought. And now I will end with the ever-cliche quote, I hope someone, somewhere will find inspiration- "Always question what the government tells you; never bend your knee to anyone or anything; and never run away from or ignore a problem (or someone in trouble.)" - David Blume, author of Alcohol Can be a Gas!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I see it differently.......
Yes the FBI waited and waited.......and waited till obama is potus......well maybe bogdoniovich did not play ball..maybe obama wanted something and the bogdono guy would not play ball.....o.k. fine then....here you go we all know Chicago politics has been dirty for years and Obama is from there......not dirty politics in Chicago....obama is from there and oh yea where is the birth cert proof....but anyway politics in Chicago has been dirty for years....I said that........well Bogdonovich guy get arrested because word is obama wanted something "indirectly" and the man did not play. Wham. here goes your career....oh by the way......I, obama did not know this man was doing anything illegal. I did not know rev. wright well and the bomber dude.......oh hey we are just occassional friends....does a trend sound like it is occurring...
I don't know any palestinians.......I don't know any jews........america is global.........blah blah blah...........this is a set up , Period

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yes his power will immensely increase.....
"all Hail obama" Obama obama obama obama
can't you hear it ?
I can faintly...........and it is getting louder. I am so excited! aren't you>

new topics

top topics

join