It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Financial Crisis and Link to 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Could it be that all the financial activity we are now seeing is connected to a possible event in 2012? It would makes sense theat the powers that be and the parasites running the show would be shutting up shop to save their own pathetic skins.

I mean lets face it if "they" know some global event is about to take place, we know they would not alert the masses to it. No they will have by now worked out where the safest place is to be to survive such an event and whilst the rest of us become history the rats will emerge from their holes to start a new.

There appears to be so much money disappearing that it must be getting spent on something but what. All the rumours about places like Denver airport etc. are these the pointers that we should be looking for. Are there any other parts of the World where such activity is taking place. No doubt the perps have some plan to try and defeat such an object hitting the Earth but there will be plan A and Plan B. Plan A is to try and push the bollide of its path and paln B will be to leave us to our fate.

Its either that or they are planning doomsday for us with the intention to remove much of the Worlds current population. I'm sure some boffin somewhere will have worked out what resources we have left, how long it will last and for how many. Again its safe to assume that the current madness cannot continue indefinately, the population and drain on resources that is. So what are they up to?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If there are people who know the world is going to end in 3 years what would motivate them to do anything? What would you do if you knew everything would be gone in 3 years. I certainly would not go about screwing up economys. If I had great power I suppose I would use it to make a shelter full of attractive women to repopulate the earth with.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
No one said the Earth is going to end just that a great event may remove many of us life forms off the Planet. That some people will know how to and where to survive this event. And since wars are planned and executed you can guarantee so are financial collapses.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

It is all abit crazy But at the same time i dont buy the 2012 thing.. It sounds to much like Y2k will bells on the end..

But one point you made is population growth, now thats a good point, and I get the feeling there is more to this aswell, I dont know what but its all abit smokes and mirrors.

On a postive not tho, just live everyday as it comes.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh I am positive, we humans are not immortal not yet anyway but the difference between y2k and 2012 is that it has been recored in myth and legend for millenia. We know the Cosmos is teeming with bollides, we only have to look at our scar surfaced Moon for that. And bollides do hit our planet on a regular basis albeit small ones but its just a question of time.

Its just that I have this warped view that if the perps know something is coming then we should all know and try an prepare for it. Who is to say that their lives are any more important than the next man.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is an interesting point & one i have thought myself. The only thing is that money would be worthless after a global catastrophe yet we are constantly seeing news articles about the amount of gold being bought, which will always hold value if not for trading then for its many applications. We are also seeing govt projects being put on hold until after 2013 or at least in the uk anyway and now we hear they are postponing the order for 2 aircraft carriers until after 2013. I realise that the economy could be the reason but the cost of those 2 ships is nothing compared to what they have spent on the banks. Also another snippet of news that made me wonder (although grasping at straws here) was the uk govt promising free swimming for all by 2012
I know its a long shot but what do they know is coming that we dont

I reckon theres something in this theory

top topics

join