It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris against Neocons and Liberal Globalists!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Chuck's book "Black Belt Patriotism", came out recently.
I thought he would be on board with the neocons, but it's not so!
I guess he didn't have time for a lot of this until after Mike Huckabee pulled out! (who he helped run)
He said the only politician he would trust would be Ron Paul and let him pick who would go in the senate or congress according to who was corrupt!

"I don’t know who to trust. I don’t trust any of them. Ron Paul is the only guy I trust.

…If I had one wish, if they give me one wish, I’d like to line up all the members of Congress, and have Ron Paul walk with me down the line and say, 'Okay, which one’s corrupted? Which one’s corrupted?’ And the ones he says, points to as corrupted I will choke them unconscious and stick them into a pile."

He is so cool, still!

I saw him on the 700 Club this morning, where he said a lot of this!

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Does this mean we will see him roundhouse kick corruption out of the US senate?

Awesome

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I hope so he will do it and kick the neocons ass back to hell.

Chuck is the man!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Speaking of Chuck Norris, here are some common facts on him:

When Chuck Norris calls 1-900 numbers, he doesnt get charged. He holds up the phone and money falls out.

Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Some people like to eat frogs' legs. Chuck Norris likes to eat lizard legs. Hence, snakes.

There are no races, only countries of people Chuck Norris has beaten to different shades of black and blue.

When Chuck Norris was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

Chuck Norris can't finish a "color by numbers" because his markers are filled with the blood of his victims. Unfortunately, all blood is dark red.

A Chuck Norris-delivered Roundhouse Kick is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.

When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang is roughly equal to 1CNRhK (Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick)

Chuck Norris’ house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? ...All of it.

Chuck Norris doesn't actually write books, the words assemble themselves out of fear.

In honor of Chuck Norris, all McDonald's in Texas have an even larger size than the super-size. When ordering, just ask to be Chucksized.

Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

If tapped, a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick could power the country of Australia for 44 minutes.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Chuck Norris has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

A picture is worth a thousand words. A Chuck Norris is worth 1 billion words.

Newton's Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal in reaction to a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

Chuck Norris invented his own type of karate. It's called Chuck-Will-Kill.

When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side.

While urinating, Chuck Norris is easily capable of welding titanium.

Chuck Norris once sued the Houghton-Mifflin textbook company when it became apparent that their account of the war of 1812 was plagiarized from his autobiography.

When Chuck Norris talks, everybody listens. And dies.

When Steven Seagal kills a ninja, he only takes its hide. When Chuck Norris kills a ninja, he uses every part.

Contrary to popular belief, there is indeed enough Chuck Norris to go around.

Chuck Norris doesnt shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris.

For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Chuck Norris, each testicle is larger than the other one.

Chuck Norris always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.

When taking the SAT, write "Chuck Norris" for every answer. You will score over 8000.

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

When you're Chuck Norris, anything + anything is equal to 1. One roundhouse kick to the face.

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

On his birthday, Chuck Norris randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.

Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee. Except Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't throw up if he drinks too much. Chuck Norris throws down!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I would not trust anything that comes out of the 700 club. But I do like Chuck Norris movies.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

By golly this Chuck fella' sure knows his stuff. Just like Sean Penn. And Tim Robbins. And the Dixie Chicks. Me and my gammy (faithful 5:00PM Lifetime viewer of Walker Texas Ranger) hope Chuck will just kick all these whiney libs in the back of the head with a roundhouse! Gammy! It's almost time! Matlock is almost over and God's other gift to the elderly is about to come on!

ColoradoJens

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

That made me laugh!
My husband watches Texas Ranger!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Good for him for speaking up but your title could have just said he was against globalists. Ditto on the 700 club remark by goingrinder. Those guys are in a fantasy land. Lone Wolf McQuade to the rescue.

[edit on 12/11/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Well, he's against republican globalists AND democratic ones, too!
That's the kicker!

The thing about 700 Club being important, is that a LOT of well-meaning Christians don't see anything wrong with homeland security surveillance(spying) or ANYTHING republican!
They don't know the FACTS about all of it!

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by stikkinikki

That's the kicker!

No pun intended right....lol

That made me laugh

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

For you, Oz!
I don't know what's with those crabs!

Is it too late?

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Haha this thread gave me a right laugh!

The dissapointing bit, Chuck did more talking than actually kicking some buttt's

This is just a publicity stunt. Seriously "what the hell"

Closes door on way out.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

Chuck norris sat in front of a t.v screen and talked.

It was about as ass kicking and kung fooed up as the Oprah winfery show.
This thread is fookin hilarious, or is just me that only finds this funny.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
Haha this thread gave me a right laugh!

The dissapointing bit, Chuck did more talking than actually kicking some buttt's

This is just a publicity stunt. Seriously

Closes door on way out.

I don't think it's a publicity stunt. He's not even in movies anymore as far as I know.
And going AGAINST the CFR, Neocons and Globalists isn't the most productive way to get political or entertainment kudos!
The whole 'roundhouse' kicking butt of politicians was a joke.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by veranda

aww, I think you forgot that

Jesus might walk on water, but Chuck norris Can swim on land...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Chunk Morris is so lame, he sucked on his momma's butplug instead of a pacifier until age 8

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I've always been a big fan of Chuck Norris and his books.

Some people get too worked up when people like this speak out, but you just have to remember these are just people like we are, and they have opinions. Just because someone famous says something, it doesn't mean it's right, or wrong for that matter.

Go Chuck!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I would like to see Chuck Norris appointed to the nancy "car czar" position if the Dems ever get the union bail-out oops I mean auto company bail-out pushed through.

If there aren't instant profits there will be instant board room beatings!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Go to Google and type in "find Chuck Norris". Then click the feeling lucky button.

I wonder what happened so that Chuck doesn't trust Huckabee any more.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Kreeper]

new topics

top topics

join