It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher tells 7 year-olds Santa's Fake.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Answer these questions if you will saint4God.

1.) Who are any of us, to force our way of thinking on others?

2.) What makes one groups reality, the only reality there must be in life?

3.) Does your believing that Santa is nothing but a lie make you right?

4.) Does free will not allow us to believe in any way we may want?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ooops! Got button happy... Sorry. Mispost!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by th3dudeabides

thank god for a dose of sanity. i totally agree with you, any parent should know that your child will believe anything and everything you tell them. so its your responsability to protect them from SATAN, i mean SANTA

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I`ll go one better then that Anonymous.

"A teacher who perptuates a lie is not one worth learning from."

Yes, your right. We have to watch and make sure there are no evil thoughts brought about by that dirty evil Santa story. We must control the very thoughts our children have. I`m so glad we have teachers who are making sure this gets taken care of. Those disgusting parents.

"The best teachers always blow your mind, teach you to think in new ways, challenge your individual paradigm."

Yes, yes, that`s good to, as long as it all falls under what the Federal government wants you to learn. And they can teach us a lot, cant they? I love the Federal government. Down with those free thinking parents. Who do they think they are?

"The truth only hurts because of the initial lie and betrayal of trust."

That`s right, you got it now, how dare they tell their kids nothing more then bed time stories, those filthy parents. It was good of that teacher to knock them down a peg or two for doing that. Crummy parents anyway.

"Parents who are pissed at teachers who engage in this behavior are BAD parents, there I said it."

That`s right, you said it. If it weren`t for us experts, imagine just what they would get away with. Next it will be taking them camping so they will get bitten by all kinds of bugs, and the air is full of pollution, and they burn all those nice trees, those dirty rotten parents.

"They are Idiots that fill their children's head full of nonsense, deluding and lobotimizing them until they don't know whats real."

You said a mouthful there. Those idiots know better, it should be up to us experts to do all of that. Those dirty swine, how dare they, the fools.

"That's why so many people are ignorant as hell these days."

How right you are. Because people tell their kids the lying story of Santa Claus, they are ALL going to grow up ignorant as hell. Those dirt bags.

"It all goes back to when and how they found out about Santa. Santa is evil and must be stopped."

That`s right, we`ll hunt him down like the dog he is, we will stop at nothing to do this, nothing will stand in our way, nothing I tell you, nothing. We will track him to the ends of the Earth to find, trap and haul his backside in. And if anyone tries to stop us, we will take them down to. No parents can stop us, they have no right to. It`s us experts who calls all the shots. We tell you what`s good for you and your kids. If you try and go against us, we will make you outcasts in society, we will watch every move you make. We will call you witches and stone you. We will go back and do the witch hunts again. So be warned. We will wire your house, we will bug your phones. Just try and think for yourselves and see how far you get. Your scum, scum I tell you, scum, scum, scuuuuuum.

I don`t know where my friends get the idea I can be a little sarcastic at times.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by FiatLux]

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join