It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher tells 7 year-olds Santa's Fake.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by jackinthebox115

First santa claus is (lucas satan)lucious lucifer(light bearer) happiness giver if you will, father christmas, spirit of christmas and dont forget Noel and the word magic is witchcraft and when satan is so much more widely excepted then Jesus Christ there is your grand deception .
The scipture said that the whole world would be decieved and blinded by satan and he would trade a lie for the truth!!!!!!

OT:
So, if we are to believe as you are thinking, happiness comes from Satan? Ok, that means when my children were born and it brought me great happiness, Satan was the one in control, right?

Now remember this everyone, throw out all happy thoughts, for Satan has you in his grasp. Take all happiness from your hearts, lives and world to keep Satan away.

Wow, it is getting harder and harder to respect these people anymore, and they wonder why no one listens to them.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

OT: So, if we are to believe as you are thinking, happiness comes from Satin? Ok, that means when my children were born and it brought me great happiness, Satin was the one in control, right? Now remember this everyone, throw out all happy thoughts, for Satin has you in his grasp. Take all happiness from your hearts, lives and world to keep Satin away. Wow, it is getting harder and harder to respect these people anymore, and they wonder why no one listens to them.

No, that is not what they're saying (although I'm not completely sure myself). But I know what you're saying
and I have this to say.

We shouldn't throw out happy thoughts because they are of Satan. I think they meant throw away thoughts about Santa because they are Satanic.

Regardless, no, don't throw out happy thoughts (unless those thoughts come from naughty, sinful things - which would still depend on what you believe)

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Totakeke]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think I`m done with the respect part of it after what the last poster added. I`m going to take the gloves off with this from now on(and still be nice about it) and be just as heartless and respectless as those who don`t want others telling the Santa story. You people don`t want to show respect for our wishes, so why should we show you any? This isn`t a one sided world as you want it to be. Not everyone wnats to think and believe as you do, it`s our choice in this matter, so let it be.

I was talking about the Anonymous ATS poster, not you Totakeke.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I think I`m done with the respect part of it after what the last poster added. I`m going to take the gloves off with this from now on(and still be nice about it) and be just as heartless and respectless as those who don`t want others telling the Santa story. You people don`t want to show respect for our wishes, so why should we show you any? This isn`t a one sided world as you want it to be. Not everyone wnats to think and believe as you do, it`s our choice in this matter, so let it be.

Wait, what? Me? I was just saying happiness isn't attributed with Satan... Well, not all happiness (depending on your beliefs).

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Totakeke]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Hey bud, don't sink to their level! You've been such a sport through this whole posting, don't let them drag you down to their level!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

OT:
"First santa claus is (lucas satan)lucious lucifer(light bearer) happiness giver if you will, father christmas, spirit of christmas and dont forget Noel and the word magic is witchcraft and when satan is so much more widely excepted then Jesus Christ there is your grand deception ."

What part of Satan don`t you understand in this? He is saying Santa WAS Satan. Just as in the statement above, you read the bible in the same way, you make it out to read in whatever way your mind wants it to. Even if it means adding things that are not there.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
reply to post by FiatLux

Hey bud, don't sink to their level! You've been such a sport through this whole posting, don't let them drag you down to their level!

OT:
Oh, I`m not. I can`t dig a hole deep enough to do that. Maybe you should post something here telling them about showing others the respect that they would want shown to them. You know, do unto others, as you would have others do unto you. That IS respect.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
OT: You see, I take this to heart very deeply, because I always looked at my father as a Santa Claus. So when others tell me that Santa was really Satan, they are calling my father that name. That`s when the gloves come off. This man had more love in his littlest finger nail, then most of these people will have in their hearts in a lifetime.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
FIATLUX does have a point here folks. Sure, I love to stir the pot a bit but when you trample on someone's feeelings after stomping on their beliefs, that's not cool.

Let's try to keep things on the level. This has been an amazing thread! Don't let childish antics mess the whole thing up!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
OT:
You see, what these people don`t understand is, I don`t give Satan the power that they do. They give Satan God like powers just by giving him the room in your heart to exist, and I don`t, because I don`t believe in him as they do. We create our own he-- in our lives, Satan doesn`t, WE do.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Okay, I'm just making sure it wasn't my fault. (If people are pissed at me I'd like to know why.
)

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm thinking the whole Santa to Satan thing a bit of a stetch myself.

This is not a one liner. A one liner might go: "A man walked into a bar... OUCH!"

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Oh boy, similes taken to an extreme and then translated towards the literal. I'll try to help where I can.

Santa isn't Satan. I've met Satan, he is no "Santa". The only gift Satan wanted to give me was shackles. I could paragraph out the reasons why but I doubt anyone cares that much.

Originally posted by FiatLux
OT: You see, I take this to heart very deeply, because I always looked at my father as a Santa Claus. So when others tell me that Santa was really Satan, they are calling my father that name. That`s when the gloves come off. This man had more love in his littlest finger nail, then most of these people will have in their hearts in a lifetime.

I don't believe I've met your father FiatLux. He sounds like a great man, not at all like Satan's character.

What is Satan's involvement with Santa? When the Christ is taken out of Christmas, he scores. When parents justify lying to their kids, he scores again. When we decide not to give a dollar to the guy begging outside the mall and a hundred dollars to the shopkeeper inside the mall, he scores again. Saint Nicholas would be (perhaps is) saddened by these sights as he worked daily to block these shots at our soul (let alone God Himself). It is a season of joy, of love, and of thanks for the gifts God has given us. So long as we treat it as such, there's no need to worry about spiritual invasion.

Merry Christmas

[edit on 19-12-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

You see, that`s the problem with all of this. Many, like myself, have not taken Christ out of Christmas, yet still tell the story of Santa. And no harm has come to any of us, my children or myself. So where do others have the right to tell me I should not be telling the story? Like i`ve said, believe however you want, just don`t start telling me how I have to live my life, because it may just turn on you, and YOU could be the ones who are told who and what you can believe in, and what stories you can tell YOUR kids.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Oh boy, similes taken to an extreme and then translated towards the literal. I'll try to help where I can.

Santa isn't Satan. I've met Satan, he is no "Santa".

And I have met Santa... he is no Satan.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I had this friend a few years ago that when I said I ran a mile, he ran two. If I won an award, he won ten. If I say that blue looked best he insisted red looked better. It became too difficult to say anything without retort, so I simply said nothing. I had this friend...

Hunka, I hope you met your father, whom you claim is Santa. It would be a shame if you hadn't. From what you said, he sounds like a great guy.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I had this friend a few years ago that when I said I ran a mile, he ran two. If I won an award, he won ten. If I say that blue looked best he insisted red looked better. It became too difficult to say anything without retort, so I simply said nothing. I had this friend...

That's really honking special.

By the way, Santa is fake.

Any thoughts pertinent to this realm?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Article11
That's really honking special.

Parabolic statement towards Hunka to encourage more progressive discourse about the topic at hand. If you had any questions for me, I'd be glad to address as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If you had any questions for me, I'd be glad to address as well.

Who made you a Saint?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Haven't met Satan... Have one of His demoness' though... Wasn't fun. But that's why you souldn't play with the Book of the Dead.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join