It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purpose of Life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The purpose of life is to live. There is no "meaning" to that. It just is.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If you believe evolution is true, there's no purpose.

If you believe in religion, there purpose is a God who loves you but will most likely send you to hell because almost everything you do is wrong anyway.

If you believe in yourself, you will probably find out, that the purpose of life is personal spiritual development and overcoming your own limitations.

If you're a materialist, your purpose is as much money as possible.

If you're an illuminati, your purpose is maximum power over as much thing as possible.

The point I'm trying to make: You decide (both the point I'm trying to make and your purpose).

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by INTHESKYWITHDAIMONDS

I would agree 101% with your thoughts on this subject and this drawing below may inspire you more?????

I have followed this question from August 1973 when I experienced what Doctors and humankind call death.

But to me, I was more alive....

I was declared brain dead for more than 30 minutes.

Since then I have been shown much...

The Drawing below is a description of the partition map of the Soul which can be found in the book of Ezekiel. Chapter 40 to and Chapter 48...

The Reason for the Program you call Earth is to give birth to the Man Child in Every Soul.

The Man Child is Not a Human or any other identity.

In my Avatar on the Left is a Drawing of the Man Child or Son of Man.

It is Also A Partition Map used in the processing of Information and Functions around the Manifesting of The Universe in Holographic form in the Soul.

The Reason for the Birth of The Man Child is So we can Control our experiences from the Inside, ( Our Observation of our experience from The True Mind which is a droplet of the Outer True Mind ), instead of having to lay down the flesh to go to The Outer True Mind to make Changes, and then returning again to the Inner Mind or Centre of Our Conscious Selves.

The Universe we experience is actually a Holographic experience in every Soul.

There is a Language of Processing and it is made up of Geometry and the Zionic Language.

I now have made a library containing more than 30,000 Drawings describing the Workings of the Soul and how all has been Created.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The best way I've ever heard it put is;

The meaning of life is, to give life meaning.

I like that.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The purpose of life is to get to the point where you don't have to ask that question.

Are we there yet?

[edit on 15-12-2008 by midiola]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Well, I think it is only a question that you, I or all of us can only answer ourselves. You get to decide and then live with your fate.

Having said that, we are the only species (that we know of) on this planet that can make a change for the better or worse. Our ability to reason separates us from all of our fellow animals on this planet (someone will argue this).

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The Purpose of Life and the purpose for this program called the Earth and the Universe it appears in are for two totally different different Reasons.

First... What is the Definition of Life...

There are two totally different schools of thought on this...

1. All biological forms are said to be living.

2. Through having experienced Death as in being declared "brain dead" for more than 30 minutes I found that Life is Consciousness and Not a biological function.

a. Consciousness is the Observer of an experience.

b. All things of the Universe including Biological machines such
as human primates are the observed by consciousness...

So the reason for Life, being Consciousness, is totally different than the purpose of The Earth being the observed, or experience...

The Universe you see is Not the only Universe, but instead only one of so many different Universes it is impossible to count how many there are.

There are other Worlds (Not Planets) apart from the Universes and it is impossible to count how many of these there are.

Universes and other Worlds are being Created all the time.

So if you are asking what the purpose of Life is in its true context then it is to experience that which is Created by Life or Consciousness.

As for the Earth it is just one of those programs that is produced to experience but, this program has a twist to it that is different than other programs in that it is used to bring about the metamorphosis of the Soul.

This is to allow us to make changes within any program without having to exit it to do this...

On completion of the metamorphosis of the Soul it is then possible to make changes to a program without having to exit the program.

The Program of the Earth and Universe is a Holograph in the Soul.

The Universe is not outside the Soul neither are you inside a Universe. This is the result of a program that has been done so perfectly you are convinced you are actually inside a Universe when in fact you aren't...

Virtual Reality at its best!

[edit on 19-12-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
To fornicate and sruvive...just like any other filthy animal...when nature has no more use for you ...you will expire....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think the purpose of life, is to be murdered for the most of us. Most people are just scum, and there really are so many murderers in this society.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
hmmm....you know it seems that the question contains the answer
Life....the purpose of life is life
maybe there is no purpose....I mean who says there has to be
Or maybe its too divine for us to concieve......
I look at my purpose for life as being to enjoy it and birng joy to others
Honestly I think that is the purpose to spread the joy of life by living it with joy

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
For the purpose of this reply I will call the Creator 'Him'

Consciousness, or life, was created by Him in order for Him to forget Himself and through experiance observe His creation and eventually return to Godhead. Each individual spark of life, be it animal or plant, is a seperate part of Him. The Universe is His creation.

Each of us, at our root, is actually the Creator.

This is my (very simplistic and short) view on the purpose of life!

MajikWand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join