It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIST Officially Admits Freefall Speed re:WTC 7!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted by Solomons
Very interesting,but i still dont buy into the demolition theory,but everything else before and after points to false flag attack,star and flag for you.

posted by ashamedamerican
You can come up with a better explanation why all the columns would suddenly just stop supporting the building and allow it to fall at freefall speeds?

I would love to hear this one, please elaborate.

posted by Solomons
No i cant,but you cant tell me how they managed to rip down the walls and install tons thermite for months without anyone noticing...even if it wasnt thermite something the size of the WTC would need ALOT of explosives....so no i cant say for definite but it just doesnt sit right with me.

Why do you think it would be difficult? They had freight elevators. Anybody with a proper security pass could have managed it over months of time. WTC7 and both towers were destroyed with demolition. What type and how much we do not know. That would be up to an official Grand Jury investigation to determine. Give out witness protection and relocation, and immunity from prosecution, and the whistleblowers will flow out like a flood.

How many were there like this guy? Dozens? Hundreds?

The original story on Denko Mechanical began with the arrestment of Sakher "Rocky" Hammad in 2001, who was carrying a WTC pass for Sept 5th 2001. He told police that he had been working on the sprinkler system. He showed them his business card: Magic Plumbing and Heating. Hammad was later involved in a trial on drivers license fraud, which was interrupted with the bizarre death of witness Katherine Smith (->). The following results are based on an independent investigation by Du member Rebecky: "Rocky was released on $250,000 bail. The nature of the work was not specified.

The Port Authority of New York claimed no knowledge of hiring a Denko Mechanical and said Denko must have been hired by a tenant. Denko Mechanical Ltd's address and phone is the residential Manhattan apartment and phone of Mr. Sergei Davidenko. Mr. Davidenko obtained a business license in Feb, 2000. Denko is not listed in any yellow pages or in any type of NY contractor list. Denko simply could not be the sprinkler system contractor for the WTC. Not only would the Port authority have had records, but companies that install and maintain sprinkler systems for large buildings are heavily regulated major operations with civil engineers, inspectors, warehouses full of delicate equipment and highly trained specialty crews.

911review.org...

Katherine Smith was the drivers license division employee who caught Hammad and she was killed in a auto wreck the day before she was scheduled to appear at his detention hearing. Did the FBI rid themselves of a troublesome witness?

How come Sergei Davidenko was not arrested? What was his company doing in the WTC? What WTC tenant could issue security passes for the 6 level basement?

Who Signed Sakher Hammad's WTC Basement Level Pass?
Who Murdered Katherine Smith? License Suspect Had WTC Repair Pass, But Port Authority Did its Own Work

Calls to the telephone number for Magic Plumbing and Heating Inc. on 93rd Street in Brooklyn were answered Thursday and Friday by a recording that said "Rocky's" voice-mail box was full. Hammad had the firm's business card, according to a government exhibit introduced at this week's detention hearing.

Hammad also had a New York City Police Benevolent Association card, a plastic Detectives Endowment Association Inc. for the Police Department of the City of New York card, two video rental cards, an ATM card and a First Consumers National Bank MasterCard.

Hammad's cousin, Abdelmuhsen Mahmid Hammad, also obtained a Tennessee driver's license last year. He's in the country illegally after overstaying a visa.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

Plenty of ways yet none proven with good evidence,thats my point,yes we have NIST right now saying it fell at freefall...that doesn't amount to demolition instantly.Anyway,i much prefer looking at the evidence and info before and after to see it was a false flag,none of the theories about how it was brought down have been satisfactory to me and that includes planes flying into it...but i dont want to argue and dont give me condescending eye rolls,they make me feel bad

PS Preston im not saying they *werent* brought down by demolition,just that not any of the theories put forward ie thermite or the hydrogen bombs etc etc...im not dismissing the fact the military could have some sort of *thing* that could achieve it we dont know about in the public,im just talking about the theories we all know about that have been put forward.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is my comment on what our Gov't and Media has told the American public in regard to 9/11

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."
"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

These are the words of a famous figure in recent history and they still hold true today.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

That doesnt make any sense...your still not showing me how all this went unnoticed by everyone in the buildings for months on end? i mean normal people doing a 9 to 5 job,not a super secret military project in the middle of nowhere... i agree it was an inside job,i just dont think conventional explosives were used...or no explosives were in the WTC at all.Sorry little old me for questioning some things about the 911 conspiracy that i dont agree with fully..

Who said it was planted 9 to 5? Furthermore we do not know what kind of explosives where used, however, the military knows about fourth generation nukes and they know how to use them. My opinion is if this was the technology that was used, then I believe the terrorist would not have to wired the whole building. It would be easy to place explosives next to each support column.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
There are no demolition experts in here. There are qualified persons in that profession who have told us there's nothing going on out of the ordinary.

The truth is you guys think you know all the answers, when you know very little about demolition as a whole and value your opinions over some very highly qualified people in that area who have told us TIME AND TIME AGAIN the building collapsed due to the weakening of the poles. No controlled demolition. No nothing.

Argue all you want, you guys have a right to believe in what you like, but I find it rather ridiculous that people on this forum thinh their input is worth more than those in the profession.

Well here's Larry Silverstein, the lease holder of the 911 complex saying that they "pulled" WTC 7.

In case you aren't aware, "pull it" is a term used by demolition companies to say that it was demolished.

And here's a recorded telephone statement by a Dutch demolition expert stating that WTC #7 could not have been brought down by fire.
DUTCH DOMOLITION EXPERT SAYS WTC BUILDING 7 COULD NOT HAVE COLLAPSED FROM FIRE.
There are also American demolition experts who have commented that the demolition of WTC #7 was a "work of art" and said that their company couldn't even do it that perfectly.

Could you now link us to your "qualified persons in that profession who have told us there's nothing going on out of the ordinary"? And if they are from an American demolition company can you prove that they do not have, or not have had government demolition contracts?

[edit on 11-12-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Didnt he say the firemen decided to pull it? firemen dont train for demolition,im sure i read that on a debunking 911 page though so im not sure if its true or not..so i think he meant pull out the fireman,because the fire department commander was on the phone to him.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

" The implications of this admission could be a key to exposing a criminal coverup! "

Beware of people giving false hope. Coming clean is not in a liars vocabulary or mission statement.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
I... So my next question really is when they're going to officially make Silverstein the scapegoat?

I think Silverstein will save himself - if it comes down to it. If he's in a position of telling the truth or going to jail - he will tell the truth. He'll out everyone. He won't go down alone.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Watch the video for yourself, I just posted it for you.
He doesn't say that the fire department did the demolition.

He says:
"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, he told me that they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire. I said you know we've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to is... is pull it. ahhh and they made that decision, to pull, and then we watched the building collapse."

He said they made the decision, not that they executed the actual demolition, and if you watch the video I posted it's clear that he was talking about pulling the building, not pulling the firefighters out of the building. Nice try though.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
IMO its a fact that 9/11 was an inside job, a catalyst to make the sheeple demand a war in Iraq. I also believe that the powers that be are cleverer than we give them credit for and i dont mean Bush or his henchmen, I mean those who are realy controlling things on a daily basis.

With my last statement in mind I say this...wtc7 was pulled and the OP only goes further in confirming this.....but, and I ask you to bare with me here...I dont think explosives on the steel cores are the answer to why all 3 buildings collapsed as they did. I think explosives are a red herring being used to exaust our research energies.

My theory is that what caused the steel to basically melt was a new weapon, be it frequency, sound or molecular structure based. As I said it is only my opinion based on nothing more than my inability to imagine that TPTB dont have something based on those lines available now.

Respects

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

yah i see what you mean now,i always thought he was still talking about what the fire department commander said on the phone when he said pull it.And nice try? why is there such me and against you type behaviour when im simply giving my sincere views on what i heard and asking questions? theres no need for it at all,im just discussing it with you.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So the federal government pays debunkers on ATS? Really? Do they have an application I can fill out? I wouldn't mind a second job for the holidays?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Mod Edit: Lets not advocate wholesale killing of people on this forum thanks.
They may be your thoughts, but its not something that flies here. Cheers - ALIEN

[edit on 11-12-2008 by alien]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

So the federal government pays debunkers on ATS? Really? Do they have an application I can fill out? I wouldn't mind a second job for the holidays?

Why? Do you want to become an American sell out and support the terrorists?
By spreading Disinformation and hiding the truth.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

There are also molten pools of metal that were found under the towers and #7 that stayed hot for a long period of time, suggesting unreacted thermite. Dr. Steven Jones also has found chemical traces of not only thermite, but thermate which is a specific patented type of thermite in samples taken from WTC wreckage.

This video is about the towers but it explains the thermate, and it stands to reason that they used the same methods for WTC #7.

There are also microspheres taken from samples of the dust before cleanup started, proving that thermate was used. I highly suggest you look into his research.
The Journal of 9/11 Studies
Scholars for 9/11 Truth

Edit: Also look into the 1.3 DPP samples from the EPA air tests of ground zero, they are another 'smoking gun' for thermate use. 1.3 DPP is used in 'sol-gels' which are used with thermate to apply it to the columns.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul3

I mean you no harm or dis-respect in any way, but it always amazes me how few posts (points) those who rant and scream for retribution have. Many posters have been researching many aspects of the " NWO" and the historical steps that have taken place since 9/11. Whether they are right to be non-active in a rebellion as you suggest is irrelivant. What is important is that a lot of us in ATS believe that the world governments want us to take the law into our own hands, its part of the big picture game plan and new posters always make me feel as if you have an ulterior motive to shout "Get your guns"....this is only my opinion.

respects

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
yea, debunkers will say "Pull it" meant, pull the firemen out of the building.

This is a rediculous choice of words. Pull "IT" . IT- is obviously referring to the building.

If he meant pull the firefighters out. Why wouldn't he just say Get, you guys out of there, or, pull all the firemen out, now? "Pull IT".

Besides, by the time he even said Pull it, the building was already empty except for a few dozen corpses, and a handful of people trying to get out of a hole in the side of the building.

Also as far as people seeing WTC7 being wired for demo. That building was Guilianies(sp?) base of operations. Many of the floorswere government people only, the rest had files and reports on sensitive money dealings between large corperations that needed getting rid of.

I've done plumbing in manhatten, and we used to arrive at about 9-10 in the evening, and work till sunrise, and leave early, 5-6 am to beat the traffic. No one even knew we were there, except for one or two security guards on duty.

They could have worked these house rigging these buildings, and hardly anyone would have seen them let alone question what they were doing.

Do you really think a white collar guy, or secretary working later, is gonna stop in a hallway on her way home to ask a guy whose on a ladder, and half of his body in the ceiling exactly what he is doing??? C'mon.

The idea that they couldn't have set up all the demo for this in a decent time frame is preposterous. They could have worked 60 hours a week, and hardly be questioned.

Not to mention they would have access to better than your average demo co. equipment. I'm talking cutting edge, military grade, mini nukes, that could essensially take out an entire floor of inner support colums with 2-4 devices.

This wouls result in only a handful of loud booms per buildinjg, which were reported by almost everyone in and near the building, in the basements ect. The ejections from these devices can be seen and heard on many of the 9/11 videos of the WTC1, and 2 collapsing.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have asked a few question so I am going to repost them on the other page.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Thanks for the video ashamed,i have already read and watched alot of what you are talking about,then i visit debunking sites and it makes me question it all over again,i dont know if thats there agenda though,thread popped up here a few days ago about a 911 debunking site editing fire in pictures so that makes me all the more cautious.Anyway cheers.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

There are also molten pools of metal that were found under the towers and #7 that stayed hot for a long period of time, suggesting unreacted thermite. Dr. Steven Jones also has found chemical traces of not only thermite, but thermate which is a specific patented type of thermite in samples taken from WTC wreckage.

Right - if the thermite is unreacted so how did it create the heat? Ever
see a mine fire? Will smolder for months or years - same with WTC 7
all the building contents provided fuel to burn for weeks. Main WTC
site burned for over 3 months. As for chemical traces - Jones is a fool
The chemical traces were sulphur - which is part of the gypsum board
and barium, which is present in florescent lights and in TV/CRT tubes of
which there are thousands in WTC 7.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join