It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIST Officially Admits Freefall Speed re:WTC 7!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

1. A highschool teacher had to point out government "experts" mistakes.

Seriously. We’re increasingly learning that government experts are either full of it or complete morons.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
YA! Great fine, star, and flags!

Liars, the whole lot of them, now we get to see their house of cards comes tumbling down.
NIST sold out I will never trust any reports from them again NEVER!
Infact, NIST are traitors against the American people, and in my opinion they are supporting the terrorists who blew up the WTC. NIST was higher by the 911 commission to sell the lie. Well guess what NIST! You have been caught. I hope every one of you go to jail for selling out for MONEY!
We all should write letters to NIST, condemning NIST, and let them know that their science dose not hold water and we know it.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
reply to post by ashamedamerican

1. A highschool teacher had to point out government "experts" mistakes.

Seriously. We’re increasingly learning that government experts are either full of it or complete morons.

I tend to lean towards government "experts" that are full of it AND are complete morons.
Just goes to show you, if you're going to lie do it good or don't bother.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just a friendly reminder to not post to the poster and to remain on topic. We all know how this topic can get heated and out of hand, so please discuss this civilly.

On Topic...Good Thread...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

The Journal of 9/11 Research and 9/11 Issues

Read what Dr Judy Wood has to say about 9/11.......and wtc...7

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
You ask about debunkers but I question why I should care if terrorist did 9/11 or an alphabet agency did it. Either way it kick started the war on terrorism and made a lot of money for a lot of people. It provided ratings for the MSM, money for Haliburton, Honeywell, CSC, Lockheed Martin, Boeing. Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and lots of others. Millions of employees of these and others companies worked behind the scenes on set building, dressing, production, etc. as well as side by side with our military on stage. A few people died on 9/11 and we have had one hell of a reality show for the last few years.

pause on a venomous premise for war and paint the whore in make up; the same f!ck ing story
monger the wardog bollocks big brother i look up to two towers and await the return of the king
burn when you sing the praises of your god mongrel gollum amalgam grandiose overdose
bring me the man seeking to stand alone complex
superstructure dual vertical inferno
explosive implications expose simplifications
take the christ word for granted the seeds have already been planted
are you ready to rot properly olly olly oxen free the people
pester the mortar and ready the pestilence
take one quarter of the fourth horseman and span the distance
white red black pale
smoke lead slack stale
my seventh step went electric when half the population became heavy infected

Die fiend.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted by bsbray11
If the building was causing itself to collapse, it would have lost PE/KE and slowed. Since it did fall at free-fall, it wasn't causing itself to collapse.

posted by mbkennel
This is not indication of any conspiracy at all.

Think about Jenga. Remove a low block. How fast do the pieces fall? acceleration by 'g'

Now, make a new jenga block out of a really wimpy bubble, and put it at the bottom. At some point when the weight above is too much, it will pop. How fast will the blocks fall? acceleration by 'g'.

WTC7 was not comprised of jenga blocks which somebody could magically jerk out from underneath it, or pop like a bubble. WTC7 was a steel framed building comprised of 58 steel perimeter columns and 25 steel core columns. In a collapse, each column would have resisted 'G' inch by inch and floor by floor; unless the columns were severed below by demolition explosives. (Your jenga block)

If all of the columns were not severed at the same time, then WTC7 would have toppled away from those columns providing the most resistance. But it did not. It fell vertically, in a near perfect demolition.

[edit on 12/11/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
-Mr. Chandler's questions were read, seemed like the NIST dudes were a little perplexed by the questions raised.

okay, what am I missing?

Perplexed? That's one very loose way to describe their body language!

Those two NIST muppets, with all of their credentials, were not able to form coherent, logical answers to some very simple questions regarding the role of gravity in a free fall collapse sequence.

They looked as guilty as SIN. They spoke as guilty as SIN. Their answers were nonsensical.

You can spin it as 'perplexed' if that's going to make you sleep better at night.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Very interesting,but i still dont buy into the demolition theory,but everything else before and after points to false flag attack,star and flag for you.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Very interesting,but i still dont buy into the demolition theory,but everything else before and after points to false flag attack,star and flag for you.

You can come up with a better explanation why all the columns would suddenly just stop supporting the building and allow it to fall at freefall speeds?

I would love to hear this one, please elaborate.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

You can come up with a better explanation why all the columns would suddenly just stop supporting the building and allow it to fall at freefall speeds?

I would love to hear this one, please elaborate.

No i cant,but you cant tell me how they managed to rip down the walls and install tons thermite for months without anyone noticing...even if it wasnt thermite something the size of the WTC would need ALOT of explosives....so no i cant say for definite but it just doesnt sit right with me.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss

I really just did not believe it when I first saw this. First I thought he misread the chart. Well, the chart shows 20ft/second speed at one point, then two seconds later a fall speed of 80ft/second. This is in fact about 94% of freefall!

The only point I don't like is that the term "freefall speed" is used, when the video clearly notes that there is a huge difference between speed and acceleration. In fact the building falls at freefall acceleration for two full seconds.

This is amazing to me. How is it that nobody up until now saw that the NIST really does support the idea that the buildings fell at freefall speed? I didn't even support that idea simply because I've never measured it.

Not only do several YouTube videos show the freefall acceleration of the roofline, but NIST supports their findings.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by truthquest]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I wait patiently for the next installment of suits talking -
Perhaps it will go something like this...

"...So it appears that because WTC 7 fell at free fall speed - explosives were used in it's demise. Let's ask Larry Silverstein how that happened. He should have some answers as to who really "pulled it".

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

WTC 7 was not comprised of jenga blocks which somebody could magically jerk out from underneath it, or pop like a bubble. WTC7 was a steel framed building comprised of 58 steel perimeter columns and 25 steel core columns. In a collapse, each column would have resisted 'G' inch by inch and floor by floor; unless the columns were severed below by demolition explosives. (Your jenga block)

Absolutely! The first time I saw the video of WTC 7 coming down, I knew it was a demolition, I knew my eyes were not lying to me. However, NIST wanted to play on my intelligent and everyone else’s and I would not give in. I have been ridiculed and insulted by people who refuse to hear the truth and by paid disinfo, well the gig is up!
I think a major law suit needs to be filed against NIST for deceiving the American people and the American people should be entitle to watch this trail on TV the one’s they find guilty should be charge with treason against America and lock away for ever.

However we on ATS now know the truth what can we do. In addition, how do we let the world know?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No i cant,but you cant tell me how they managed to rip down the walls and install tons thermite for months without anyone noticing...even if it wasnt thermite something the size of the WTC would need ALOT of explosives....so no i cant say for definite but it just doesnt sit right with me.

I can explain "how they managed to rip down the walls and install tons thermite for months" it's called... wait for it... wait for it...
911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!

As for "without anyone noticing" how do you know nobody noticed?
More than 130,000 people worked on the Manhattan Project and not one of them leaked the information. When people have the power to make you and your whole family disapear it tends to make you a little less vocal.

Then again maybe you're right. I'm sure picturing your wife and children as little more than stripped bones in the desert would make someone "not notice" aweful quick.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So what does this supposedly tell us?

It's not as exciting as you make it sound.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

I can explain "how they managed to rip down the walls and install tons thermite for months" it's called... wait for it... wait for it...
911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!

As for "without anyone noticing" how do you know nobody noticed?
More than 130,000 people worked on the Manhattan Project and not one of them leaked the information. When people have the power to make you and your whole family disapear it tends to make you a little less vocal.

Then again maybe you're right. I'm sure picturing your wife and children as little more than stripped bones in the desert would make someone "not notice" aweful quick.

That doesnt make any sense...your still not showing me how all this went unnoticed by everyone in the buildings for months on end? i mean normal people doing a 9 to 5 job,not a super secret military project in the middle of nowhere... i agree it was an inside job,i just dont think conventional explosives were used...or no explosives were in the WTC at all.Sorry little old me for questioning some things about the 911 conspiracy that i dont agree with fully..

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There are no demolition experts in here. There are qualified persons in that profession who have told us there's nothing going on out of the ordinary.

The truth is you guys think you know all the answers, when you know very little about demolition as a whole and value your opinions over some very highly qualified people in that area who have told us TIME AND TIME AGAIN the building collapsed due to the weakening of the poles. No controlled demolition. No nothing.

Argue all you want, you guys have a right to believe in what you like, but I find it rather ridiculous that people on this forum thinh their input is worth more than those in the profession.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

That doesnt make any sense...your still not showing me how all this went unnoticed by everyone in the buildings for months on end? i mean normal people doing a 9 to 5 job,not a super secret military project in the middle of nowhere...

Well first of all we don't have any proof that any "normal people doing a 9 to 5 job" were present in the building leading up to 911.
But for the sake of arguement let's say there were, and someone noticed. Put yourself in their shoes for a minute.

You notice, ask a question, and a guy in a black suit and sunglasses says, "you didn't see anything" and you say "but yes I did, look right there the wall has been ripped up" and he says "how much do you love your family" and you say "well I love them alot, why would you ask" and he says "well if you ever want to see them alive again, then no... you didn't see anything."

Totally besides this hypothetical situation though, go into an office building sometime and look at the ceiling. Push one of those suspended panels up and look around above it. There's a big empty area above those suspended ceilings where a "maintenance crew" could install thermite directly to support columns without having to " rip down the walls" as you stated.

There are plenty of ways it could have been pulled off.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It was seriously uncomfortable watching those NIST guys try answer those questions. So my next question really is when they're going to officially make Silverstein the scapegoat?
I'm sure he has "Plan B" up his sleeve some where (you do have a "plan B" don't you Mr. 'Stein? :| ) because I don't think slight of hand works on the populous as effectively anymore.

ae911truth is a pretty cool site/group, it's nice to see scientist go against the norm and stand up for...hard evidence!?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join