It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Psy-ops teams posting on forums

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have to say I was rather suspicious of what happened to AstroEngineer on ATS. He turns up, posts some pretty detailed information which clearly showed he knew his stuff... and then the thread is overwhelmed with critical posts, all of whom say he's a fake, but non of whom can point to any inaccuracy in any of his posts.

Now people on this forum can be extraordinarily ignorant... but this went way over the odds.

And then, apparently the mods decided to ask him for identification and when he didn't want to, they locked the thread.

You know, I've been here a long time, and it's a great place to get information and some of the posters are great... and most of the mods...

... but I don't completely trust ATS. Not at all, at all.

Edit to add:

I saw in one of my earlier posts I was mentioning the anthrax attacks as an obvious psyop, and mentioned that "sales of cipro went through the roof - someone made a profit".

I've recently heard (I haven't checked it myself, but it sounds about right) that Rumsfeld was one of those people. Also, the cipro stocks they were able to get rid of were just coming up to their sell-by date. Whew! Lucky for them, huh?

[edit on 5-4-2010 by rich23]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
interesting thread that goes along with an interesting conversation i had with my uncle about a month ago.

my uncle lives in Virgina,
and he spends more time at the pentagon and surrounding buildings than he does his own home..... ( He was once good friends with Oliver North).
[and i have no idea what his job actually is] lol.. all my life and ive never heard a straight answer as to what he does.
he did get my Mother and I a couple of "personal tours' when I was younger though.
(ohh yay!) lol

anyway....
he and i were talking about what i have been up to lately,
and since i am not currently working, i was telling him about my current 'time wasting' on the internet, and mentioned online information forums and how I think they are a great tool for people to share info that otherwise would not get shared any other way.

I then made the comment.. (" man, if i got payed for all the stuff i read, and the time i spend lately on internet forums, I wouldnt be soo poor!! ")

to which he replied....

"you'd be surprised at how much $ some people make to sit and watch some of those forums"...

to which i replied....
"no, i don't think i would be".

Im sure there are many goons who get paid
ridiculous amounts of paper to sit at home,
stuff their fat greedy faces
and spread BS around cyberspace.

some good posts, thanks.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Psy-ops, spy operatives, seeing is believing, it's all the same.

Use your imagination, and you really did, yes you did.

Boo!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I thought this was old news. Of all the people I dealth with, sigint and Psyops teams were so damn super secreitive you couldnt get anything out of them. But they are still learning, and it really is fairly easy to spot them. Often they doint do the posting themselves, but have PR people do it (like passing down a command that the PR guy who handles the Army youtube vids to delete any negative comments about the army etc)

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Please explain if the information below involves psy-ops, and explain the meaning:

In 1931 a large worldwide religious organization headquartered in the USA voted at their large general-once-per-year meeting to change their name to this new name, that they had never been called before 1931 and a name that had never been used prior to 1931: Jehovah Witnesses.

The US Dust Bowl was in it's second year in 1931, beginning in 1930. Does Jehovah Witness sound like Jehovah Wetness ?

A small amount of construction work did begin on Hoover Dam in 1930, such as building roads, a railroad line, and power lines as this dam was originally located in the middle of absolute nowhere. But the majority of the construction of this world's greatest water reclaimation project ( up to that time ) began in 1931.

Is the real reason that Hoover Dam's official name was not used until 1947, because the Dust Bowl was associated with a dirty trick of the mind involving this dam ? The dam's name was "unofficially" changed to the different name of Boulder Dam until 1947.

Does Hoover Dam sound like Hovah Dam, or rather Jehovah's Damnation against the Rushing Red Communist River ( Colorado Means Red in Spanish ) ?

John Edgar Hoover ( Jehovah ? ) became director of the FBI in 1924, the same year that the great atheist Vladimir Lenin died.

The same year 1933 that Hitler was voted ( concreted ? ) into Germany, the concrete of Hoover Dam also began pouring continuously for two years ( concrete of WWII ? ).

Was the name "John Dillinger" a hypnotic trigger meaning "Jehovah's Deal in Germany" ?

Hoover Dam received its official name back again in 1947, just a few months before a large US AFB that is located near Hoover Dam also received it's new name. The old Army airfield that had been closed was reactivated, and given the new name of Nellis AFB. H and N are almost identical letters, thus Nellis = Hellis > Is = Jehovah and Hell = Damnation which are similar to the name Hoover Dam or the Damnation of Jehovah. The above ground nuclear testing was done within about a hundred miles from Hoover Dam.

Was the US Dust Bowl an act of God bringing justice to the USA for planning and designing WWII ?

But, I think that Stalin was in on all this as his great desire was to use WWII to expand the territory of Russia. All Stalin needed was for Germany to attack as Germany did. Why did Hitler reject the help of many tens of millions of Russians who would have loved to help Hitler to get ride of Stalin ?

In 1933 the USA first recognized the USSR, and made treaties with the USSR ( that is also the same year 1933 that Hitler was voted into Germany ).

In 1933 the US Prohibition laws were repealed. Were the real Prohibition laws not against alcohol, but against the Russian Red Communist River ? The first proposal in Congress of the US Prohibition laws occurred immediately after the USSR became a country in 1917 ( maybe Nov or Dec 1917 ). The Prohibition Amendments numbers 18 and 21 represent the letters R and U or RU for Russia. R is the 18th letter, and U is the 21st letter. Also if 21 becomes BA, then the US Prohibition Amendment Laws spell the word "BAR". The repeal of these laws were the same year that Hitler was voted into Germany.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by trader21]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It aint hard to tell the disinfo agents. Ever since Barry Barack Soetero Hussein Dunham Obama got elected these disinfo trolls are out in force. Their modus operandi is to badmouth posts that make a case for something re Obama to be looked into or held to be reasonable or called likely and start demanding 'proof'.

When in fact there's so much material everywhere (on the net, in the bookstore, alternative media etc etc) that if you are genuine you will look up.

The latest hater popped up doing that to me on my Mossad has dirt on Obama thread. They also clearly are upset by The Obama Timeline on the net(just google or yahoo it). If you have an open mind you'll think, yeah this guy, right winger tho he is, does present a lot of interesting material.

But the Obama disinfo trolls of course won't accept any suggestions because they have already shut their minds. They're not here to debate and discuss. They're getting paid to trawl around. Suckers. Keep trawling!

[edit on 24-4-2010 by dontbelievehype]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that the 24th air force wouldn't have some presence here on ats.

If they are doing their job, what their job description entails, then yes, our tax dollars are paying for trollers and disinformation experts.....

www.24af.af.mil...
www.strategypage.com...

February 2, 2010: Less than two years after the U.S. Air Force officially dumped its planned Cyber Command, it's scaled-back replacement, the 24th Air Force, recently officially opened for business. Over the past five years, the air force has been trying to establish a new Cyber War operation and use it to gain overall control for all Department of Defense Cyber War activities. The other services were not keen on this. That resistance, plus internal problems (losing track of nuclear weapons, cost overruns on new aircraft, inability to perform on the battlefield) led to the Cyber Command operation being scaled back to being the 24th Air Force. This organization will handle electronic and Internet based warfare, and eventually become the air force component of the U.S. Cyber Command (which is supposed to start operations this year, maybe).
While the Air Force Cyber Command will not become reality, work continues on building a Cyber Control System. This is a hardware and software system that would enable the 24th Air Force to monitor, in real time, the security state of all air force networks. If any of these networks were attacked, the Cyber Control System software would immediately alert 24th Air Force controllers, and recommend a course of action. Think of this as a war room for Cyber War. Many people, deluged with TV and movie representations of high tech military command centers, believe such a Cyber War center already exists. It doesn't, and the air force is building it. If the Cyber Control System can prove itself, the air force hopes to use it run the show for all Department of Defense networks.

What the air force wanted to do was be in charge of security for the 11 million Internet users, six million PCs and 15,000 networks belonging to the Department of Defense (which is the largest Internet user on the planet). All the services are scrambling to get their Cyber War defenses strengthened, but the air force wants to be in charge. This effort is not appreciated by the other services.

The U.S. Air Force is also advocating more Cyber War attacks. Apparently there has already been some offensive operations, but no one is giving out any details about when, how, and who the target(s) were. The air force has long been in the lead when it comes to Cyber War operations and security. So far, the other services have not regarded this as a call to compete. Everyone is scrambling to defend their networks, and if the air force can come up with better tools, everyone is eager to make use of them. The Cyber Control System, however, is different, in that it would be air force generals calling the shots, and determining how a Cyber War should be fought. This might cause some inter-service friction, but if the air force is able to demonstrate some real skill in this area, they will have a better chance of being allowed to run the show.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
On the topic of psy-ops... it does make me wonder, sometimes, what kind of human being would argue so strongly for the ideas introduced into the public 'thought-stream' by government propagandists. In real life, outside of internet forums, you just don't find people like that. I meet people that are against the government, the conspiracy theorists, all the time. I also meet people who strongly support the government, but their viewpoints are usually quite simple, and amount to spewing out, practically verbatim, whatever they were spoon-fed by CNN or Fox News (such as those Tea Party nuts). But some of the pro-government people on the internet amaze me. There depth of knowledge is, oftentimes, uncanny for such types. Their ability to spin the truth and deceive would almost seem to necessitate some kind of formal training.

The only 'rational', non-conspiratorial explanation I can come up with are that these people are brainwashed Ivy League students or rich, well-educated bankers and execs with guilty consciences. The irrational explanation is that it is the work of psy-ops. It gets confusing.

HERE ARE THE JUICY BITS

I did have one weird experience. I wrote a piece for a site called everything2.com titled How The Terrorists Won the War. If you search 'terrorists won the war' on google, my article is the 4th result (take out the word 'the' and it's on the second page), so I could see it coming to the attention of psy-ops.

Now, in retrospect, there are changes I would make to the article. I'm always learning, and some of the points could have used more work. What I found most interesting was the reply my article got from a user that is fighting in Iraq. It's not surprising, in that sense, that my article might provoke him to write a reply. Here is the article: everything2.com... .

What shocked me was his debating skills. I was taking a course in logic at the time and the techniques he used to distract people from my points was just textbook perfect. He used all of the common logical fallacies like a true politician. Really, he could have mopped the floor on any 'talking heads' segment on TV. His references to obscure military literature also threw me off my guard, as well. What are the odds? It was like shock and awe, and this guy is just a soldier. I also found his desire to move our correspondence to our private e-mail accounts a little odd, too, especially when coupled with ominous farewells (or threats? lol) like, "I look forward to hearing from you." I understand that the private messaging functions on that site have some flaws, but still, it was weird.

You wouldn't believe the length of some of his private messages, either. I found it hard to believe that a U.S. soldier in Iraq would want to spend so much of his free time doing that. There was also a long period of inactivity before and after the incident on his account. He got active to write all of that and then went away again.

Ultimately, he was probably just a fanatic and not a psy-op. But, you never know...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by ireallyknowthetruth]

[edit on 27-5-2010 by ireallyknowthetruth]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
would anyone hazard to guess if there are paid disinformation agents, (PsyOps) posting around on the UFO forum?

I have to admit, I've never had a problem with anyone on the forum and agree with most people, but for some strange reason I encountered some rather stiff opposition when I was posting about purported whistleblowers in S4.

Part of me thinks this is not coincidence, but I also could be paranoid and arguing with skeptical trolls who live in their moms basement.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What!?

" The Pentagon sees the internet in terms of a military adversary that poses a vital threat to its stated mission of global domination"

The Pentagon stated mission of Global Domination?

That cannot be right.. show me the docs that say the Pentagon has stated that as their mission objective.

Otherwise, I'd say this is a hoax just for that alone.. they may want to have Global Domination, but there is no way they are going to come out and say it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
if the contributors here are not 100% sure where they come from ...
if the contributors here are not 100% sure where they are going ....

how are the contributors sure where they are, with no basis for reference?

concerned about psy-ops teams here on ats?

are you sure they aren't the ones who own and founded ats?

the following phrases contain the same ingredients(the same letters). Also known as anagrams:

Sworn, And A Forum deny ignore
Simongray Owner and Founder

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ireallyknowthetruth

You called it.

If you had a list of every logic error and propaganda deceit invented, the person seems to know every single one of them. Like they keep a cheat sheet of psychological and logic fallacies that are appealing on hand.

There is also the ad nauseum use - encourage people to talk about a subject so much - and preferably about the incorrect things they believe - so much that any logical or sane person who isn't obsessive becomes tired of it and want to never hear about anything even remotely attached to it again.

I recognized this one early - As a Canadian, I've seen plenty of issues townhall-ed and royal commissioned to death. You actually pray they'll shut the # up.

This also works well with 'hammer the crazy' over and over. Pick a topic or a forum that you don't want people to pay attention to, and fill it with people who talk the crazy. Even if something good is there, people become tired of stepping in # in order to find it.

Its too good. No one hits EVERY logic fallacy. No one can accurately asses every way of derailing a subject.

It is pretty much a dead give away of training.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If I recall, the DoD created the early net.
Its no surprise that the DoD counters attacks, as well as launches attacks on enemies.
Propaganda is, well propaganda.
Everyone does it.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Without a doubt and on ATS it's happening!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
sure .. that is what some want us to believe ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I got kicked off of hackers.com back around 2001 after a run-in with one of their principals, who admitted to being psyops out of Ft. Benning. That person then threatened me with physical harm, which email I still have with 50 or so cc's on it. Normally they would never go that far, admitting anything, but that was a different era, and I had the help of other persons to twist some arms and get that admission.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Sorcha Faal Found Dead

Harold P. Ness | DOES IT REALLY MEAN | July 2nd 2010

A disturbing report circulating in the Kremlin today indicates that world renowned investigative journalist Sorcha Faal had indeed perished in the September the 11th 2001 terrorist attacks. Recently discovered DNA evidence found in the area around the World Trade Center site confirm that Faal had perished at approximately 7:32 am on the morning of that tragic day.

In a surprising development, the esophageal tissue found at the scene appears to be lodged with the remains of a ham sandwich. New York forensics examiner Sibel Wecht has determined that the cause of death was indeed the food remnants which constricted the airway.

Many people close to DOES IT REALLY MEAN have attested to the fact that one of the local vending machines in the WTC vicinity is notorious for its dry and practically inedible ham sandwiches. The dreaded hamwich will be stored in the national archives as a keep sake and remembrance of Faal’s great work, and contribution to society.

On a more disturbing note it has been reported that Faal’s identity had been stolen and lives on in infamy on the world-wide-web. Apparently someone using the name Sorcha Faal has been authoring very creative, yet very false and misleading “news” stories. According to Tom Johnson an expert in the field of counter intelligence these stories are always prepackaged in a very generic and formulaic pattern.

Tom went on to say: “Whenever you see a news story that begins with an uncited Russian report, there is a 75% chance that the article was penned by the mean spirited satirist who has stolen the identity of Sorcha Faal.” “…this can further be confirmed if the article contains erroneous hyperlinks that are at best loosely relevant to the topic at hand.” Tom advised the best way to know if you have run into an article penned by Faal’s impersonator is that the title of the article will almost certainly remain unproven, because everything hinges upon the uncited Russian Report.

The mother of Faal has in recent days contacted us here at DOES IT REALLY MEAN, with a request to honor her daughter’s name by never again repeating it, or syndicating the disinformation articles distributed by her imposter. We here at DOES IT REALLY MEAN, intend to respect the wishes of Faal’s mother by never again repeating her daughter’s name. We will however honor our fallen comrade by declaring breakfast on Tuesday’s ham sandwich day, where we shall complete the task that she never could.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Anderson Cooper has been covering this exact topic tonight on CNN finishing up in 10 minutes, Just incredible!!!!

This seems totally true and 100%, not because its on CNN, but because Anderson is bringing on the exact men who were responsible for these exact psy-ops on afghanies and us senators and quite possibly every one else?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm sure you are all aware the NET was created by Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Don't you think they probably have the ulitmate backdoor installed? Are you folks really surprised? Really?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So they get paid to play on internet forums all day?
Wow. I have a pretty good resume then.
Wonder if I could sign up ... work from home?

I could see it just like those work for google ads... work for obama, make 4,000- 250,000 a day from home.. their complements received might go something like... I'm bush and working from home I was able to buy 2 countries for the price of one...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join