It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auto bail out package lined with pay raises for Judges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
As par for the course dig into the auto bail out bill and wouldn't you know it....Federal judges at state and local levels get a pay rate increase lined in the small print............

news.yahoo.com...

Im so sick of this crap.........

[edit on 11-12-2008 by tsloan]

[edit on 11-12-2008 by tsloan]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
One other thing........... All you people who have bought into the failure of the auto industry by watching the sheeple vision on the news... Do you even know how to get up in the morning and put your socks on....? Cause this is the type of crap that happens in every one of these damn bail out packages....Pork and write on's...... Wake up you buncha mindless boobs...The auto industry isn't going to go away if it files...It will do the same thing Delta did and K-mart and every other large company did. They restructured and moved on some of you act like the American car company is going to just dry up and fade out...How stupid can you be...Companies that big don't just fold their doors and close. And those worrying about all those companies who make parts for the american auto industry...HEY NEXT TIME YOU ORDER A AFTER MARKET OR A PART FROM YOUR "AMERICAN" DEALER CHECK OUT THE FINE PRINT ON THE BOX IT ARRIVES IN>>>>"MADE IN CHINA"or where ever else...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
Wake up you buncha mindless boobs...

Well said... except most people are already are awake. I think you might preaching to the choir here. However, preach on!

Down the road to communism we go!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Great find!

This is a good way to keep the justice dogs happy, give them a big ole meaty bone n gravy and they will keep their heads down.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I work in the auto industry. I see how bad things are first hand. However, I have been, from day one, debasing this bill as yet another in a long line of really BAD ideas. Now, to see that they are pumping a fluffy raise for people already making over $150K a year is just pathetic.

Every time this sort of thing comes up, I think of the movie "V for Vendetta". I am not proposing violence, but some days it just seems like the only thing that is going to stop this raping of the America citizen is going to come in the form of total anarchy and physical resistance.

new topics

top topics

join