It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple “UFOs” in formation taped over Chile

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I started a thread already about this days ago.

Take a look

www.abovetopsecret.com...

well all i can say about that is...i did a search and with the title of this thread and nothing came up so i apologize for the confusion.

the mods should close my thread then and trust me when i say i won't mind...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
WOW
...is all i can say !

Thats the most interesting footage i have seen in quite a while.

I hope we can get a decent analysis in this

Damn nice footage !
S&F

regards

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I believe CreeWolf Nailed this coffin shut. There is absolutely NO doubt in my mind (and others) that he found exactly what we are seeing in the video.

Btw, here is a daytime (well dusk) shot of these planes and their lights on. SAME tight formation flying very sloooow.

As you see, single light on the front and back, therefore we now know why we see the lights flying how we do in the orig video.

The End? I certainly think so.

[edit on 12/12/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Could also be footage of large groups of Chinese lanterns! The formations are just random as they move in the breeze, lots of nice triangles, lines etc. Bit like star constellations. Afraid these days with so much in the air "floating lights" can be just anything. Give me a light which makes crazy manouvers and speed changes then that's interesting.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by highlander2008]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
A lot of the CGI videos have camera movement that is almost robotic in motion and if you watch this one a few times it has the same effect. I certainly don't think it's a camera feature, and there is no way he could zoom back in such a way. It's been created this way and that's actually the only dead giveaway i can see in the otherwise fascinating vid. Then of course there is absolutely nothing in the news regarding this sighting, seriously this would be at least in some of the local news station websites at least. Thank you for bringing it here so i could see it but my conclusion would be that it's a very well done hoax and if it wasn't for that camera movement i would have bought it..

October

I have to say I agree with this assessment of the video. I mean in a major metropolitan area like Santiago, Chile there has to be more than one accounting of this. The video shot at night when everyone is usually out having a great time. People do tend to look at stars at night naturally, how could only one lone cameraman get the only glimpse of more than 6 minute aerial and luminescent visual occurence???!!!

It reminds me of the FBI saying it was a 757 that crashed into the Pentagon (specifically the office of accounting and budgeting)! And they said that whole plane went inside that small hole neatly and completely disentegrates and yet they still find some fingerprints later on on some debris that the NTSB found!!??

okay time to cue the machine laugh in spanish: jejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejeje!!!

I also debunk this video. AND here is a back up bullet to quiet the body quivers! LOL!

forgetomori.com...

[edit on 12-12-2008 by xxxRex84xxx]

[edit on 12-12-2008 by xxxRex84xxx]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xxxRex84xxx

I officially debunk this video.

sorry your too late , it was debunked on page one

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
they are not ufo's they are flares hanging from weather balloons filled with swamp gas.HAHAHA.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yes I had to retype I also debunk the video...I just had to add a extra nail! jejejejeejejejeje!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Aaaaaaaaaand we're done. Nothing left for the T-35 formation explanation debunkers to quibble about. Nice work.

This has come up before in Santiago UFO videos. This Chilean flight academy graduation ceremony happens every year around this time and it seems to always end-up in an "Chile OVNI" video.

So, hang on to those video links, g.e.l. We'll need them again in 2009.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The lights at first resemble something I saw in Carmel ,IN the evening of 9/18/08.
I only observed them for about 3 mins., but there was a horizontal line of 4 to 6 brilliant white strobe lights very close-in together, and flashing in a random pattern. Completely silent.

I checked with the local ececutive airport and there were no arrivals after 5.

I've lived in a "military city" in between 4 active AFBs (Kelly, Lackland, Brooks, Randolph) and 3 Army bases (Ft. Sam Houston, Camp Bullis, Medina Base), all with active day and night flights.

Never saw anything like in either picture. Went to AirShows every year for at least 10 years running.

Mine was not trainer aircraft practicing. These clearly were (see video at 5:58)

My report to NUFORC is on their site.

National UFO Reporting Center
www.ufocenter.com...

[edit on 12-12-2008 by jdub297]

[edit on 12-12-2008 by jdub297]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Since this thread is very popular with many flags and stars and it has the majority of posters, we're leaning towards keeping both open.

If anyone has a serious problem with this U2U or post an alert.

Thanks to Real Truth and Easynow for their mutual cooperation.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
To people talking about jets and posting stills and videos of
planes that do not stay in place for long periods of time,
I'll post the Tesla bulb used in propulsion:

A big link to image
tiny links:

/578d59

preview.tinyurl.com...

Check the original video with background and time indicated in
a series of screen captures and see how far the fleet travels.

If the video had planes the original poster would know it.

Tesla says for people to enter a metal enclosure and observe
the bulb operation.
Don't you wish you could.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I use a method to debunk these videos in which the viewer can generally tell if it's fake within two seconds.

Want to know what it is?

Simple, the stupid overplayed use of the X files theme song!!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Has to surely be a military manouver?? There is no other rational explanation, as you can quite clearly see when the planes turn left towards the camera and the lights grow brighter. I would say that at the start I thought that it may have been a strange object, but you can then see them breaking and moving into a new formation. Only a 3 or 4 planes, with their sidelights, backlights and front lights on.

Well, thats my opinion anyway

Lou

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am ex-military, helicopters and fixed wing, night vision and formation experienced.

Without any distance information, it's hard to gauge spacing, but I have never seen night formation flying like that, and particularly so tight. The night formation flying I have done was using night vision equipment and NO white light at all. Line abreast was occasionally done, but very difficult. Diamond form was never done at night - waaay to difficult and dangerous.

If they were bug-smashers (small training aircraft) with single landing lights, there would be occulting of the lights as the acft manoeuvred. There is none of that. There also seemed to be vertically displaced diamond formation going on, that moved across in front of the camera with no light occulting. Very strange for acft to do.

I can see no way that what was shown were 14 military piston trainers in night formation. I am tipping CGI or WTFIT (what the ... is that?).

The almost unbelievably bad video camera work almost seems "on purpose". Can somebody get the word out to switch off auto-focus, and leave it on infinity?

And how about some comments from more pilots??

Peace-out man.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ok guys check this
www.news.com.au...

Now can someone please debunk this for me.

I used to think aliens didnt exist... after watching this one, and hearing about a few experts have examined the full 2 hour video and stating that it was genuine and not CGI or a model has me slightly worried.

its very detailed.

As for the visability of stars it can be argued a crappy camera, plus light polution.

you can see the #ing alien in one of the shots!

Cheers Dr Leafy

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Light direction is a good theory, as it is also a theory that the
Tesla bulb glows in the direction of flight.

These people get you every time.

Link to pdf so it will download, don't go near if 160k to much.
www.tesla-coil-builder.com...

Sure 100,000,000 volts pointing in the direction of flight always helps
to identify the real Tesla UFO.
Actually there may be coronal discharges occurring anywhere around
the craft.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i had no idea they came in swarms. there probably making an underground base jus waiting for their chance to strike...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
A squadron of military jets? do you have any idea of the cost of running an "operation" like that?

Pillán airplanes

Oops Late to the party

[edit on 8-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There are those that fly with wings and props and jets and rockets
but we seek a higher authority and wish to find the Foo birds that
fly faster than the wind and make no sound.

Do not disturb.

These Foo birds are easily identified at night or on film by a bright
light you will not miss.

ED: The Tesla Force seems extremely large in Chile.
The Illuminati must be in charge there as well.

[edit on 9/13/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 9/13/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join