It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did time just change just now!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I was looking at my watch ajnd the time was roughly about 13:05 and i was also watching sky news because im bored and after about 5 mnutes i looked again and about 45 - 50 minutes have just passed seriously it says 13:45 on my watch and my computer and my t.v now but im sure about only about 5 minutes have passed

did anyone else just see this or was it just me

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Anti - Government]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I had the same thing last Saturday.
4 Hours past although I seriously expected it to be approx 10-15 min.

Maybe we're just going nuts....

BB,
Sammy

p.s. I didn't notice anything today though

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti - Government
I was looking at my watch ajnd the time was roughly about 13:05 and i was also watching sky news because im bored and after about 5 mnutes i looked again and about 45 - 50 minutes have just passed seriously it says 13:45 on my watch and my computer and my t.v now but im sure about only about 5 minutes have passed

You're sure about 5 minutes passed?! Cant be
that sure if you looked at your watch, TV and
computer 40 minutes later.

See what?! Your watch, TV and computer?!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well, a collegue of mine just returned from a 2 hour lunchbreak and he wasn't aware it took so much time. Could be a lame excuse but it's a funny one combined with this topic regarding the same timespan

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Harman]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Perhaps there's something to these chem trails and we're all slowly losing our minds, as planned. Or you just zoned out for a while. Are you sleep deprived?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

You're sure about 5 minutes passed?! Cant be
that sure if you looked at your watch, TV and
computer 40 minutes later.

See what?! Your watch, TV and computer?!

Yes im sdure it was no more than 5 minutes seriously and after i noticed the time was completely different to ehat i thought it was i looked at my watch again then computer for the time and then my tv

and obviously no i mean did anyone else notice a time difference like i had described

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

This happens to me all of the time on ATS. You get going down some cockamamie rabbit hole and BAM! - an hour, or two or three has passed. My suggestion...step away from the keyboard.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

Post it here please: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Huh why post it their

you do realize their is a thread right here specifically for this i made it myself

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
it is pretty same with me. I am with friends, we talk and heavily drink and than it is a morning next day.

or opposite, I am sitting on some bussiness meeting or conference and I am pretty sure it is alredy evening ouside and than sudddenly I realize that 10 minutes past instead of hours.

time is not friendly presently

new topics

top topics

join