It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beginning of this Thread is useless, fast forward to the end and give me your thoughts.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well see I have a major problem, Im head over heels crazy for this sweet girl who lives in the town I used to live in back in Texas, I just got back from a visit and now Im hurting but thats not the point, the point is I promised her that I would come down before the Army moved her family to VA, now I could go to VA but thats not the point, the point is that I have one long weekend to go down to San Antonio and it is April 30, the running rate on a flight if I bought it right now is 213 US Dollars, I have 19 to my name right now, with my hard cash assets being 30 Classic rock cds 12 PS2 Games, and some other assorted things. I need major advice or hell if your a close friend of mine on this board a contribution.

Any advice will help, I'm a hopeless romantic

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by Agent47]

[Edited on 14-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I love you too BTS. Thanks for the help.

*grumbles*

Petty Larsony it is then.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Sell your sperm mate. lol, jk.

You might tell her and she would understand. Go later when you get some money.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well she agrees that I could come to VA if her parents agreed but she wants me to come soon, so Im still looking for general advice on how to raise funds.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You can donate plasma at a blood bank. Two or three donations will get you about 210.

You could sell stuff on Ebay.

Use a credit card... etc

Take a loan with a loan shark.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
You can donate plasma at a blood bank. Two or three donations will get you about 210.

You could sell stuff on Ebay.

Use a credit card... etc

Take a loan with a loan shark.

Whats the age limit for blood donations? And wheres a good place to look up blood bank locations?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
hmmmm, you seem to be in quite the predicament. if i were you and that girl really liked you she would help pay you back. how old are you? if your old enough get a job or something.good luck

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Open a crack house. They make good money.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Open a crack house. They make good money.

Im way ahead of you.

But seriously, I forgot to update this thread, I got a job and worked hard and bought a ticket for next weekend.

Unfortunately the girl and I have had some issues with a prom night and cheating, so Im bummed about that. I wasnt the one who did the cheating but my love hasnt changed. So this weekend will be a make or break time for our relationship. Wish me luck.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
[size=10]Pray 2 robojesus

he will help you!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I saw you flirting with that redheaded girl on ATS, but I won't tell anyone.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I know we've disagreed on threads Agent47, but I really do wish you the best of luck with your girl.

Take care and I hope everything goes your way

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
[size=10]Pray 2 robojesus

Blasphemer!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Dude, do they really pay THAT GOOD !?!?!? #!

How much blood can a person give in a month without it being dangerous?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

Dude, do they really pay THAT GOOD !?!?!? #!
How much blood can a person give in a month without it being dangerous?

It is illegal to offer money for blood in NJ now for that reason. They give you a friggen cookie!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Plasma is the stuff blood floats in. So little people donate that, they do pay you. Look up blood donation and ask around for a plasma donation center and ask their rate.

I couldn't do it because my viens were to small and close to the surface. I'm a weird genetic freak

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I'm a weird genetic freak

ROFLMAO

And ya might not want to have drugs in your system or be sick or hungover, but if you only have $19 thats probably not likely.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I was told not to give blood because of the weird crap they pumped me with when I was in hospital. That was in 2000 though and I'm off the meds now, so I assume its ok.

I wonder though - If I got ratarsed on Guinness the night before giving blood, would my blood have a head on it

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I also heard some rule that you are not allowed to give blood if you have gotten any tattoos in the past year.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I love how weve taken a depressing topic and gotten something else on the discussion board.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join