It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Deer Feeder Photos. What are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The link down below will take you to a page showing strange lights that have appeared near deer feeders. These people have motion sensor cameras set up on these stands and some strange photos have appeared. They are not explained in the article and I would like to hear if anyone on the forum can come up with a plausible explanation for them. Thanks!

www.heartlandillinois.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
My best guess is that the anomaly is a portion of a spider's web. The most prominent part of this anomaly could easily be a more concentrated clump of web along a single thread, as there appear to be gossamer threads coming from either end of the thicker section. The camera is in the midst of trees, where webs would likely be found. Though the man asserts that the branches were undisturbed, he has no way of knowing this. The only branches visible in the picture are the very ends of a small portion of a tree--hardly an all-encompassing view. He also notes that the deer appears startled as the anomaly comes into view, but it would be a big stretch to assume that the deer's apparent look of surprise is due to something related to the object in question (it may very well have been another animal moving behind the camera, a bird or bat taking flight, etc.). I suspect that a branch near the camera moved with the wind or another animal's motion, and moved the web into the camera's view.

[edit on 11/12/08 by paperplanes]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It's a ghost. lol plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Been covered before but nothing conclusive

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
ah..

the ol' milk-bottle on a string trick hmmm?

if it's intelligent. .it's not intelligent enough to know what a camera is.

and if it's scary.. it's not scary enough to scare deer away.

-

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Been covered before but nothing conclusive

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, it may have been covered before, but did you notice that it has been updated as of July 21st? I thought it was interesting that another person has come forward with similar photos. Sorry about repeating something, I did a brief search but I wasn't sure how to look this specific one up. I had it in my favorites and it took me 30 mins to find it! LOL

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I like how the gentleman give ATS a nice plug at the end of the second video.
Nice to see our collection of experts are appreciated.

WTG ATS.

edit for Finger slippage

[edit on 11/12/08 by Rhain]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

Yes, it may have been covered before, but did you notice that it has been updated as of July 21st? I thought it was interesting that another person has come forward with similar photos.

Oh sorry I didn't notice that. Well, I hope you will get more responses and bring this to a conclusion.
I have no idea.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Here is one from Earthfiles today

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Whoa! I cant tell what those are! They look like people kinda.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperplanes
My best guess is that the anomaly is a portion of a spider's web. The most prominent part of this anomaly could easily be a more concentrated clump of web along a single thread, as there appear to be gossamer threads coming from either end of the thicker section. The camera is in the midst of trees, where webs would likely be found. Though the man asserts that the branches were undisturbed, he has no way of knowing this. The only branches visible in the picture are the very ends of a small portion of a tree--hardly an all-encompassing view. He also notes that the deer appears startled as the anomaly comes into view, but it would be a big stretch to assume that the deer's apparent look of surprise is due to something related to the object in question (it may very well have been another animal moving behind the camera, a bird or bat taking flight, etc.). I suspect that a branch near the camera moved with the wind or another animal's motion, and moved the web into the camera's view.

[edit on 11/12/08 by paperplanes]

It couldn't be a spider web. It wouldn't move if it was a web and I don't think it would have appeared on so many deer cams.....

top topics

join