It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loss of hearing & Blindness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So like, me and my fiance had sex one night and after we were done she lost her hearing and partially(sp?) went blind. We don't know what caused it or can think of what it could be. Any ideas?

(There was a ringing in her ears she said and it's happened more than once at random times for extended periods. She also felt nautious(sp?) and unable to control drooling, tears, and snot - almost unable to hold herself up.)

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here, but I do believe there may be something wrong with the little man down south. Do you recall doing anything for which you might have incurred the wrath of God?

Edit to add: By "little man down south" I mean your mini-me; by mini-me, I mean penis. Just in case that wasn't clear.

[edit on 11/12/08 by paperplanes]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Was that a serious answer? Lol the answer is no.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by h1satsu]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Also Going out on a limb,

Perhaps it's related to a drop in blood-pressure?

As a pilot, we perform g-training, and when pulling high G's, the blood drains from the upper portions of your body. this causes your vision to narrow, and eventually disappear completely (tomporary blindness), and your hearing fades as well, due to the nerves being starved of oxygen.

I'm thinking that she's experiencing a blood-pressure drop, which would mean not enough oxygen is being delivered to the brain, causing these symptoms...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Well, her lips were cold, the night before we smoked crystal meth, and she was on top of me if any of that information helps. I'd think it might be blood pressure drop too.

To the last posters; does any of that help?

(Also that was only the first time all that happened, now she randomly loses hearing for extended periods of time - but only her hearing.)

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I've heard of this happening before, but I do not know the reason why, whether it is temporary or permanent, or how to treat such a condition.

Was the sex particularly ruff? Did she get knocked around? At the area around her head? She could have a concussion, its a stretch .. I know lol. But if it isn't from anything like that, or anything to do with blood pressure, then it would have to have something to do with chemicals or the lack thereof, chemical imbalance, or something along these lines.

Really I don't have a clue, please find out what the real reason is and post it to this thread! I am going to wonder until I find out now .. this must be really wracking your brain; it's your girlfriend!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

We can't afford a doctor or anything of that sort at the moment, so i'm asking ATS'ers what they think. Hopefully we can come to a conclusion.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by h1satsu
Well, her lips were cold, the night before we smoked , and she was on top of me if any of that information helps. I'd think it might be blood pressure drop too.

Well there it is staring you in the face. Did she get any real sleep inbetween partaking of the drug and the sex however many hours later? Was she continuously awake from the time she smoked til the time she had sex is the question.

Was she a regular smoker of that, or was it something new? If not new, is she fairly new to it even though she's done it a few times?

If she was a regular user, are you aware of her true total daily use? Is it considered a lot or a high level?

Heck .. just getting some bad stuff (made incorrectly) can cause those types of symptoms, deafness and blindness. Are you sure it was good stuff? Also, overdosing just a wee bit too much, while not enough to require medical intervention on the spot, can have unwanted effect like this, and sometimes they can be semi-permanent, depending on what they are and how they were caused. In her case, I'd imagine the ringing will slowly go away over time, it could take a year or more. I definitely wouldnt smoke that again if I was her. Or use it in any other way.

But rest assured it has something to do with what she smoked, that particular chemical works exactly on the portion of the Brain responsible for mood & motor functions, aka the things she is having trouble doing.

[edit on 12/11/2008 by runetang]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

I'd say regular use, i had smoken it too and none of that has happened to me, EVER. The ringing only happens when her hearing is comming in or going out. The "stuff" was good, trust me
lmao. On a serious note, this boggles me.

Edit: No, she did not have alot of sleep if mmore than 3 hours in a couple days.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Anybody out there?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
hi mate, i study traditional chinese medicine

in terms of sex, and excessive sex, which is relative, it depletes kidney qi

the kidneys connect to the eyes and ears and the energy can be depeleted by staying up all night looking at computers and from exerting will, talking all the time, smoking meth wont help.

If you send me to my u2u, a description of diet, sleeping pattern, and sex habits, and everything, I can identify the areas that are causing this.

I would also reccomend to take up something like qi gong, and to make sure that she keeps the lower back covered, and warm, ie; when women wear tops that show the midrift in winter, this can seriosuly deplete the kidney qi and cause lower back pain etc.

i am more than willing to help just need a few more details. if your worried, just u2u me bro

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Sounds like a stroke like symptom. She should get a cat-scan immediately to prevent further damage in the event this happens again.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
yea reading about the lack of sleep it is in tcm terms, kidney qi deficiency. google it see what u can find and how to prevent it.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Sounds like a stroke like symptom. She should get a cat-scan immediately to prevent further damage in the event this happens again.

rubbish.

people often get dizzy or light headed after sex. it is not a stroke. dont put unnecessary fear into the mix. regular sleep excercise and some internal energy cultivation. like qi gong or mediation would be more than enough. she had been up tweaking meth for days as far as i can see, and then had sex.

its energy depletion. and can be reversed easily with a sensible alteration of habits

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by predisposed

Originally posted by blowfishdl

rubbish.

people often get dizzy or light headed after sex. it is not a stroke. dont put unnecessary fear into the mix. regular sleep excercise and some internal energy cultivation. like qi gong or mediation would be more than enough. she had been up tweaking meth for days as far as i can see, and then had sex.

its energy depletion. and can be reversed easily with a sensible alteration of habits

Light headed and dizzy are much different than blindness and loss of hearing.

Edit: I'm not a doctor and assume you are not one either. My post simply incurred seeing a certified physician may not be a bad idea. Doesn't have to be a stroke, but I believe in "safe over sorry".

[edit on 12/12/08 by blowfishdl]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hmmm, u googled kidney qi deficiency - it doesn't seem like that. Eating habits are fine and sleep is good normaly. We can't afford a doctor right now, any other ideas of what it could be or what to do?

Edit: She doesn't get hot like it says.
And Blowfish, she's only 20. lol

[edit on 13-12-2008 by h1satsu]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Stop using crystal meth and use the money to go see the doctor, she's obviously having serious effects from it, not the nookie

I mean, is this post serious, or what? Do you know the horrid things meth can do to your body?

Get her to a doctor soon, an barring that, get her to a free clinic somewhere.

Is it that you don't want to see the doc because of the meth usage, not because you "can't afford it?"

Either this post is not serious, or you just ain't thinkin straight, friend

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
To the previous poster,
We don't pay for our meth. Lol.
Even when she's clean off of it for a long periods of time it still happens.

new topics

top topics

join