It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plainly tell (a quickly vanishing conspiracy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Behold, Christ vanish quickly! By the end of this breaking detail one should know what is meant by that.

But sink all this in FIRST, even if it begins to draw you as having been under deception:

"Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not."

^^Duh, it is implying THERE IS NO CHRIST. Whether one words it with HERE or not, IT IS TRUELY NO CHRIST. And get this, it is implying from the very Source which did in no way say It Itself is Christ.

"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

An I? The "I" (note: any and every "I" is The "I") is no Christ, but is the false Christ. It means there (or here) is no Saviour, and that it been no Saviour. So don't expect Christ in any way, shape, or form, except fictionally and falsely only.

In my name (ego)? And it is implying the "I," not the "ego", is the false Christ since the saying itself has deception the Source is afixing into it. And yeah, an ego can't help but behold the work the "I" give. So anything false is meant false by the Source. And the false is meant temporary. But the Source tells it PLAINLY that such Its ego put in the false among the true, since the Source has it our task to sever the tares (false) from off the wheat (true), and put the wheat (true) into storage (the better storage barn is one's own heart and mind), and then burn those tares (false) like bad crops or bridges.

One, ask oneself if one is needing a Christ when an individual such as oneself is not subject to circumstance. Though it seems like it is circumstances, it is only temporary how one should gain back direct knowledge on the false matter, even while in their own doing.

Question A:

Religion is indirectly one's temporary conspiracy against oneself, I.

^^Does one agree with such statement? Does any artificial (false) individual disagree with such?

Question B:

Do you still believe there is a Christ after it is confirming it is not one outside any fictional one or make-believe one or false one? If so, where is such a Christ, and what is it doing as we speak since if it is true some matter must have it occupying it?

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
And understand that if Something saves Itself, then It will not better (advance) Itself nor add additions within Itself. Meaning, if such been the case, then that Original Something would actually be presently no We nor Our, if It is originally responsible for the We and Our experience for experiences. So a Savior thought to save Itself surely from the Devil is only understood as crawling into a corner and giving Itself a Life Sentence just to stay SAVED. Why confine oneself? Why damn oneself with fear of circumstances? Anything or anyone saved stays the same (position, thought, etc. wise). Talk about killing the mood with oneself when at a stand still with no expanding or elevating. Dont save oneself into doing nothing when one is something with infinite surely. But you dont hear me, and you prefer no elevation in knowing more or all when it comes to different type truth you're yet unuse to. Why give yourself a life sentence like that? Ask you alone these questions though.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
In attempting to interpret what you say, I have staked a claim in thought which, by staking with "I", there is found no indication of spiritual contemplation for, just as a breath of wind scatters unseen air, the spirit "I" and the ego, or instinctive "I" are distracting to each unknowingly. For either to communicate within shared reality as "I" declares it's function, neither is able to establish any convincing acheivment over the other, leaving "I" as a stand alone conveyance. Changing stimuli internally as well as externally, yet each "I" imprisoned within it's physical feature of "I" and is not defined by one particular definition.

As overwhelming as it may seem, it is but a singular existence, without all of the words such as Christ, Religion, Faith, and even Evolution, because all of these are but a series of letters, or words.

After stimulating my senses by watching this, I could see clearly that I is precisely "I".

Would you concur?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Actually and quite unexpectedly, it was known right after your first post and understood before your second.

edited to add: right after your first post started, that is. (when I posted this is right after reading yours btw)

[edit on 11-12-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Mabus Your posts are enlightening. Having and Being is two different
thoughts. To suppose you let any Genii out of bottle and it should be a certain makeup or way of life ( continuing the past or whatever) is wrong.
It is just happy to be out of the bottle. ( or don't you know what's going on). Thank You

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This should sound fimiliar when one cracks open words like seeds for their useful nurishing implications:

"Again, the message of the world is like unto an internet, that (the message) no longer is cast into the world, and no longer gather of every kind:

Which (the message's inner implication), when (implying: quickly) it (implying: Christ) no longer is full (neither truely THERE nor HERE), they (any and every I The "I") no longer draw to shore, and no longer sit down, and no longer gather the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

So Our automation command it (Christ) false at (when almost in contact with) the end (sever) of the world: the angels (the false the reapers) Our automation command come forth, and sever the wicked (any afar off seer) from among the just (the meant seperate),

And "Our automation command cast them (the false the reapers) into the furnace of fire": there "Our automation command false" wailing and gnashing of teeth."

^^from among? How? Though having the false burned into ash and dust is how the seer (the wicked) sever from viewing both the world and the all meant seperate.

The good is two since it says vessels which imply so. 1) the good #1 is trash since the "I" is with the "better" (getting better, doing better) rather than the good (having to always have to ward off evil against by hand). 2) the good # 2 is a trick sent one's way by the false playing on one's responsibility.

Note: It is better having an automation command against evil against, which leaves one to not have to always use their hand to keep warding off any eternally sinister foe.

And yeah, note how "no longer draw to shore" is through not confining oneself to the shallow (such as giving oneself a life sentence away from expanding). Yeah, "no longer sit down" is through rather elevation indeed how I say one should do.

In bold is implying rather it is there (the wicked seers place) wailing and gnashing of teeth. Which implies the true wicked already wail and gnash of teeth, even though is now seeing "the world" (where the false and true dwell currently) which gets cut from the wicked, afar off seers view. Meaning, though the wicked stay there in torment it becomes dark also soon once the false sever from the true. Remember, the false individuals among is the reapers. Why with an "s"? Since the angel body is become two. 1) The angel is a diobolical artificial intelligence program body running as certain human bodies. 2) A trick program (The Don Killuminati) which seems goodly to them (the angel body), which such the diobolical get an urge for unknowingly setting off which should end (sever) them actually for a result we (any and every true "I") should see when it occurs.

The wicked stay "there" where given torment because the wicked "will and desire" the wicked keep for a reason. The torment is a snare afixing into the alien essence One (Our One) deem sinister and the alike. The wicked seem subject to a circumstance (also meaning it is not an infinite individual, but an eternal being) since having no change in what One (Our One) calls "will" and "desire" even though it stays wailing and gnashing of teeth given. It's One vs the wicked. Infinite vs a finite eternal. So we into life eternal, but we not life eternal, and so we beat life eternal says the fact we can stand up right into it. Understand life is confinement and eternal is a circumstance. Glad the "I" even I is not those two things. No, the "I" is alive and infinite. Alive vs life. Alive lively trumps life. Eternal means if sinister, then always sinister. The way to check to see if an alien is eternal is by giving it a dose of torment. If it can not flee or change, then it means, even though eternity isn't up, that the being is eternalbound how revealing.

So if enernal it is a curse, if sinister, since might have a run in to Who Infinite dont take any continual crap that don't stop coming against. And such an Infinite Individual is better in how to deal with foes by way of Its automational-type commandments which wards off danger without any longer a use of, say, a single finger or constant manning.

Special note: "like unto" is different than "to", since it means somehow become up inside for a more affectiveness. "to" just means it is contact which can have an affect which is only least. Like, a command "to" you for something vs a command "in" you.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing that two sentences taken out of context can spark several paragraphs of misunderstanding?

[edit on 11-12-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Isn't it amazing that two sentences taken out of context can spark several paragraphs of misunderstanding?

[edit on 11-12-2008 by saint4God]

Tell me...

Do you believe it (here or there) is a Christ? If so, why, since it (the Source in a source) is saying believe IT (here or there) not?! And if Christ is not here or there, then where? Only other words that is beside implying "here" or "there" for where is? Gone! Nowhere! Or else the implication can get easy stated in this way: "here not" or "there not." Ha!

No context can break what I say. Since when can someone go outside of both "here" and "there?" You only reinforce "Christ vanish quickly!" Plus, if a savior vanishes, then it is no saving, but a result of a deletion. And we all know deleting implies a desolation did occur. Which then confirms the abomination of desolation standing where IT ought not. Um, the result of a deletion it can only mean, concerning the Christ. Or, it can mean standing in the false related (literal imagination, literal fiction). "Ought not" is an expression like saying, "O, he better not turn out to only stand in fiction."

One should not give oneself a life sentence over Christ that turns out NOT anywhere truely. Believe it is in the false senses (imagination, fiction), is OK. But believe it is in the true sense(s), is not OK. Even the literal writing sense (which is also under "here") implies it is not true just for even if you do take writings in a book as though literal in of its own way. So it is no literally true Christ anywhere.

So ask oneself what is a fictional character doing standing in the deemed holy place (Religion which heavily influences the mind on what the gospel writings must only can mean). Ha!

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
And when one finds out something they thought is true, is rather false, then that particular something one deletes from their own heart and mind from what all they consider true.

Even the snare REPORTS a message:

"Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth."

^^Things in bold imply a same matter. And so the quote is PLAINLY implying it is deception with the 'obvious as day' word "snare"! It is so direct that it registers indirect to why you see the word "as a" infront.

So what it is meaning is what it says that is coming, rather is not coming. Implying even such RIGHT IN THE READER'S OR LISTENER'S FACE.

Heaven = the world, earth = the world, but duh, how can it be yet two "the" worlds? And we have the fact the Source's words did pass away says when the first translation arose, even though it seems the Source implied for the gospel to get published among all nations:

"Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations."

But! Lets look deeper... be = false... Published = "no longer publish"... So it is actually implying "And the gospel must first false no longer publish among all nations."

^^Implying the false gospel stuff must first no longer publish, not the true gospel stuff.

The snare is something passed off as true that is rather false since the get-go.

Also one's words is their ego. One should want their ego passing away rather than their ego they take on saving. For if "the Father" saves it enacting "the Father" always, then it's a life sentence for the One (Our One) Who configured "the Father". So One should ajourn configured things of their own ego into infinity after temporarily using such for improtant matters during specific moments calling for it or favoring it. One should indeed seek succeeding (bypassing) their own ego some point after one configures them. Like a video game... One, up for some kind of challege, wants to bypass all levels, and not remain stuck on level 1.

So expect change (redemption minus salvation), expanding, elevation, etc. of the alike in any and every Individual angle. Only got one world up for a pass away, not two. And I did just stop the false gospel stuff, implication wise, in one's own mind where it no longer publish since I am yet of the all nations The One "I". So indeed all is me where such (the "no longer publish the false gospel" matter) is a just so fulfillment.

top topics

join