It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valhall's Rennes-le-Chateau Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rren
Don't quote me on this but...

I don't believe Valhall purposefully deleted anything. I seem to remember some sort of glitch surrounding her account a while back. I remember she was having trouble posting and for some time her account name was changed to fishermanfred (I kid you not.) Seem to also recall she had some issues (like pressing wrong buttons or something*) when she was a supermod or admin but am not sure if any of this is related. I do remember that thread and it coincided, more-or-less, with the fishermanfred incident.

Yes, you are correct. My threads have been out in limbo ever since a major glitch in my account. They are not deleted, but just out there in the never never land bin. I think it is kind of labor intensive to find them and get them restored...hence they haven't all been.

[edit on 12-22-2008 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Thank you Skyfloating, I think you're correct.

For some reason I faintly remember Valhall having a habit of
removing some of her threads, and maybe this was one of them.
I'm probably wrong.

I don't have the power to remove my threads. So the habit you refer to couldn't even exist. Not upset by the insinuation, just trying to set the record straight.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Thanks Valhall for setting it straight.

I appreciate your work.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
They are not deleted, but just out there in the never never land bin.

Just got back from Never Never Land, and guess what (?), Capt. Hook had it hidden in a treasure chest under the poop deck (whatever that is- don't want to know).

Viola, Valhall's Rennes Thread..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join