It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Bush Administration is "The Most Corrupt Ever"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Standing Stone, you are blind. Your unwavering support for the Bush administration shows how ignorant you are of the facts. You believe everything the administration spits out. I live in Canada by the way, where you're still allowed to have an opinion under the Constitution. Is Bush going to take that out of yours when he changes it to suit his view on what marriage is.

My comparison of Bush to Hitler/Stalin was to illustrate that he will do whatever it takes to expand his power and keep America on the path to destruction.

Everyone blamed Canada's porous borders for allowing terrorists to infiltrate the U.S. But isn't it your border guards that protect entry into the U.S.

The Bush admin loves to pass the buck. It's never your fault and that attitude transcends to the current dilema. It's a general American view that you did nothing to deserve Sept. 11/01. And yes the people of the U.S. did not do anything, however your government can't say the same thing. How many people has U.S. foreign policy killed over the last 45 years. Maybe that's why everyone hates the States. You only think of yourselves and not the rest of the people around you.

I see it all the time when I travel. Amercians are hated everywhere because of that hollier than now attitude that is so prevelant in your society. I've travelled with Americans that said they were Canadians so people would talk to them.

As far as Standing Stone saying I'm racist?

Ignorance is bliss for him I guess. If you got that out of what I said then you are truly gifted and must have read my mine.(NOTE:HUGE AMOUNT OF SARCASM)

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Skullsplitter, you rock! As you have read, many Americans are too stupid to know that America operates an economy based on capitalism. As someone who has been in charge of R&D for a company and intricately involved in the engineering, manufacturing and sale of all of the good we manufacture, I have never seen tax breaks create one job. Every tax break I have seen went straight to the owners/stockholders. Most Americans are too stupid to know that in capitalist economies, supply and demand are what determines jobs and salaries. It didn't matter how many tax cuts you gave us, we didn't and won't hire anyone unless demand for our product increases. Period. The only way to do that is to put money in the hands of the people who spend it, the people. Of course, Bush claims he did this, but what he did was cut some taxes for the middle class while cutting federal aid to the states, which actually, increased their local taxes so much that it increased their taxes in total. They always do that, but most Americans are too dumb to figure that out. I believe it was Gore Vidal who refered to our country as, "The United States of Amnesia." How correct he is. If I ever get my own country, I want the people who voted for Bush as my citizens. I won't have to accomplish anything positive, I'll make them pay more in taxes, I'll make them less safe, then I will tell them I did the opposite. Oh, BTW, there are bad people in other countries, so don't criticize me or you're a traitor!...LOL.

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Alumbrados]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Standing Stone, you need to pull your head out of your asss! Where did I say in my post that I was a racist. I compare Bush to Hitler/Stalin because of his wish for World domination and if you don't see that then you are as blind as he is. What has Bush done since he became President? Is your nation really any safer than it was?

Tell me this Standing Stone, how is U.S. occupation of Iraq any better than when Saddam was in control. The people of Iraq had more freedom under Saddam. The U.S. doesn't understand the religion and views of the people there. Bush is trying to impose the views of the West there which they have no business doing. If the people want to have Al-Sadr or whoever as their leader, then that is their choice. They will have to live with a poor choice much like we do, isn't that democracy?

A U.S. imposed interim council will never work in Iraq, the people will never accept it.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm just trying to figure out how a crusader of the Bush administration got here...its kinda sad actually that someone so devoted and gung ho is blinded to the facts at hand...unfortunayely this feels almost like a daily mission of frustration especially in the south...so many blind followers nursing off the nipple of the medias mammory glands

btw i'm sick of political labels oh your a commie your a democrat republican...wtf ever man i'm me and if you can't even hold a decent conversation or debate without jibbering that bs and always embedding a label of what someone follows then whats the point of even being myself...might as well put the damn chip in and say where to

sanding stone or whatever your no better than a Nazi with rhetoric splurging from your mouth like that

and THAT is whats wrong with our country

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Quite frankly I can't say that Bush is the most corrupt president ever. It may be simply the he's onee of the dumbest! On the other hand it may be both. This is tough for a life-long republican to say! Too bad the democrats couldn't find their way to selecting a viable candidate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join