It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Bush Administration is "The Most Corrupt Ever"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
QUOTE:For the last time, where did I support Saddam? Because you are so brainwashed, that when I do not support our president that was not even elected, I am supporting Saddam? Makes tons of sense.

YOU SAID THAT WE WERE IN A FALSE WAR. YOUR SPEECH GIVES SUBSTANCE TO SADDAMS CAUSE, DARN SURE AIN'T HELPING THE TROOPS. BUSH SAID YOUR EITHER FOR US OR AGAINST US. IF YOUR SPEECH DEMORALIZES BUSH IT DOES THE SAME TO THE TROOPS BECAUSE HE IS THEIR LEADER, LIKE IT OR NOT. SO ARE YOU FOR THE U.S. AND THE WAR OR AGAINST THE U.S.?
IF YOU ARE AGAINST YOU ARE AIDING THE ENEMY, ITS CALLED PATRIOTISM AND YOU NEED A GOOD DOSE OF IT.

EVER HEARD OF "ENIMIES FORIGN AND DOMESTIC" WHAT DO YOU THINK THE DOMESTIC MEANS? THEY WERENT TALKING ABOUT JUST BIN-LADEN. TALKING ABOUT FOLKS LIKE YOU WHO AID THE ENEMY W/ THEIR SPEECH. IF YOU HAD RESPECT FOR THE DEAD SOLDIERS YOU WOULD HELP AND THAT MEANS YOUR SPEECH AND ALL, NOT PUTTING DOWN ALL THE GOOD THINGS GOING ON. LOT OF WOMEN IN IRAQ THANKING BUSH RITE NOW!
ITS A GOOD THING. KEPT SADDAM FROM GOING TO KILL JEWS, ITS A GOOD THING. YOUR BASHING BUSH, BAD BAD BAD.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Standing Stone
WELL FOR ONE, HE'S KEEPING THE PEOPLE WHO DONT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS FROM SUCKING THE BRAINS OUT OF AN UNBORN CHILD.

So killing an unborn child is bad, but killing children in Iraq is ok? Are you completely out of your #ing mind?

GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, DIDNT THINK SO. ALL THESE TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY, WHERE DO YOU WORK, WHAT DO YOU DO?

Tax cuts on dividends. Yeah, like the poor are going to benefit from that. Or maybe the wealthy company executives will be so greatful for the tax cuts that they'll raise wages across the board, inbetween the mass layoffs.

IS THE GUY YOU WORK FOR WEALTHY, ITS KEEPING YOU IN A JOB, OH MUST BE ON WELFARE AND BUSH CUT BACK YOUR CHECK???

Actually, the company I work for is one of the wealthiest. And I must say. These tax cuts didn't do jack # for me. And my pay has yet to be raised by my generous bosses. I guess I shouod just feel all warm inside that they are making 400 times more than I am.

ONLY REASON THAT ATTACK HAPPENED IS BECAUSE YOU ELECTED A DRAFT DODGER BEFORE BUSH WHO SCREWED THINGS UP SO MUCH NO PRESIDENT COULD HAVE UNDONE THE DANGER TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY IN 9MO. CLINTON HAD MORE THAN A FEW GOOD REASONS TO GO AFTER BIN LADEN BUT RUNNING WAS IN HIS BLOOD JUST LIKE VIETNAM... RING A BELL?? LET ME GUESS, YOU DON'T LIKE CLINTON EITHER?

I don't care about Clinton...however. Who were the ones ignoring warnings of an impending attack months and weeks before it happened. Who were the ones that evacuated Bin Ladens family from Saudi Arabia? Who were the ones that are continually protect Saudi Arabia from exposure, seeing as how 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. Your beloved administration, that's who.

BUSH'S TAX CUTS HELP HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF SMALL BUSINESSES LIKE MINE,

You running a business is a scary thought honestly.

TELL ME.. IS THE RICH GETTIN A BREAK THE ONLY THING THAT BUGS YOU?

Don't they get enough breaks? Or have you never had to live life in the grey area where most of the rest of us live.

THATS REAL THOUGHTFUL, CAUSE IF YOUR KIDS LISTEN TO YOUR BULL YOU ARE SUBCONSIENCELY PUTTING A LID ON WHAT THEY CAN DO IN THE FUTURE. BECAUSE I HAVE THE GUTS TO STEP OUT AND START A BUSINESS THAT MIGHT EMPLOY TENS OR HUNDREDS

That might employ tens or hundreds. I guess we'll owe the recovery of the economy solely to you.

YOU WANT TO TEAR THAT DOWN. I BETTER NOT FIND OUT YOU WORK FOR ME,

You have serious issues. Typing in caps and now threats. Listen to yourself, you're pathetic...

I DONT NEED PEOPLE W/ COMMUNIST AGENDAS WORKING FOR ME,

Translation: I am a mindless, American, robot that doesn't know what i'm talking about, so I am gonna start calling people a commie and a pinko, meanwhile I will clean my guns, tie my yellow ribbon onto a tree and stick my head into a hole.

I BELIEVE IN FREE ENTERPRISE SYSTEM AND HELPING OTHERS AND I NEED ALL THE BREAKS THE GOV. WILL GIVE ME TO HELP KEEP PEOPLE LIKE YOU EMPLOYED. ( DO YOU HAVE A GOV. JOB? )

Oh, so because you are wanting to start a business you feel that you DESERVE all the breaks you can get. But to hell with anyone that may actually need them.

AND AS FOR BUSH STEALING AN ELECTION, WEREN'T YOU WATCHING THE NEWS ABOUT 6MO LATER WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THAT BUSH WON BY 10,000 VOTES IN FLORIDA?

And were you looking at anything other than CNN to find out how many eligable voters were illegally discounted.

Or where you watching when those same judges that APPOINTED Bush were nominated for higher positions?

IF YOU LIKE COMMUNISM WHY DON'T YOU GO TO RUSSIA, ILL BUY THE TICKET IF YOU SIGN A STATMENT RENOUNCEING THE U.S. AND YOUR CITIZENSHIP. THE U.S. AND US BUSINESS FOLK WHO UNDERSTAND HOW THINGS WORK DON'T NEED COMMIES TRYING TO TAKE US OVER SO YOU CAN PUT US BACK IN CHAINS. I DONT THINK SO. THE DEMS LOVED SLAVERY AND WE AINT TAKIN THAT ROUT AGAIN. GROW UP MAN.

What the # are you even talking about? I am a communist because I don't support Bush? You are the shining example of a MINDLESS AMERICAN.

Someone that feels the need to type in caps to show just how very, seriously, angry he is, all-the-while calling me a communist, saying he needs all the government hand-outs he can get, is telling me to grow up.

YOU SAID THAT WE WERE IN A FALSE WAR. YOUR SPEECH GIVES SUBSTANCE TO SADDAMS CAUSE, DARN SURE AIN'T HELPING THE TROOPS.

Unless you haven't been paying attention...
Ten Appalling Lies We Were Told About Iraq
Powell: Some Iraq testimony not 'solid'
Fact-checkers blamed for Bush's uranium 'goof'
Top 30 Bush - Iraq Lies: A Reference For Seekers of Truth
Selling The Iraq War To The U.S.
The Bush Administration's Top 40 Lies about War and Terrorism

Need anymore examples? I got about 600,000 thousand of them.

BUSH SAID YOUR EITHER FOR US OR AGAINST US.

Bush also said, "Is our children learning?"

I wouldn't take what Bush says as good policy.

IF YOUR SPEECH

It's a post actually...

DEMORALIZES BUSH IT DOES THE SAME TO THE TROOPS BECAUSE HE IS THEIR LEADER,

Bush is the one getting them killed, not me.

LIKE IT OR NOT. SO ARE YOU FOR THE U.S. AND THE WAR OR AGAINST THE U.S.?

Yet more mindless American banter.

IF YOU ARE AGAINST YOU ARE AIDING THE ENEMY, ITS CALLED PATRIOTISM AND YOU NEED A GOOD DOSE OF IT.

So it's unpatriotic to question your government. Oh man, I have heard that so many times.

EVER HEARD OF "ENIMIES FORIGN AND DOMESTIC" WHAT DO YOU THINK THE DOMESTIC MEANS? THEY WERENT TALKING ABOUT JUST BIN-LADEN. TALKING ABOUT FOLKS LIKE YOU WHO AID THE ENEMY W/ THEIR SPEECH.

A tax payer that doesn't believe in the lies he is fed by his government. I guess I am an enemy then.

IF YOU HAD RESPECT FOR THE DEAD SOLDIERS,

I guess you missed all the times Bush has downplayed the death of American soldiers. Did you not see that oh so cute WMD joke Bush did recently. And I am the one with no respect for dead soldiers.

YOU WOULD HELP AND THAT MEANS YOUR SPEECH AND ALL, NOT PUTTING DOWN ALL THE GOOD THINGS GOING ON. LOT OF WOMEN IN IRAQ THANKING BUSH RITE NOW!

What good things? All the people dying? Those good things? Or Bush's campaign money? Those good things? What are you talking about?

ITS A GOOD THING. KEPT SADDAM FROM GOING TO KILL JEWS, ITS A GOOD THING. YOUR BASHING BUSH, BAD BAD BAD.

Me need learn english *grunt* Try again business man...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Quote:
Actually, the company I work for is one of the wealthiest. And I must say. These tax cuts didn't do jack (c) for me. And my pay has yet to be raised by my generous bosses. I guess I shouod just feel all warm inside that they are making 400 times more than I am.

Maybe you ought to start your own Biz. that way you can make 400 times more.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Quote:
Oh, so because you are wanting to start a business you feel that you DESERVE all the breaks you can get. But to hell with anyone that may actually need them.

You get breaks when you take chances not when you ride the coat tails of another guy who is taking all the chances and putting up his capital to produce.

And I mean that in genral, why should any Man employed by another get more breaks than the guy employing him. why do you need the gov. breaks if your not going to put them to good use. If you or any one else are not going to be productive w/ these good breaks then we need to give them to people who will use them.

by the way, just because CNN said the administation new about the attacks dosen't make it so. Did they know when and where? what planes, please, they didn't know any more than you or I, at least not to that detail. Besides if they did know and they started making you take your shoes off at the airport before the attacks ever happened he would have been impeached for stepping on folks privacy. Its a no win situation.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
What would you have done if you new the attacks were coming but did not know in what form? Marshal law?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Quote:
So killing an unborn child is bad, but killing children in Iraq is ok? Are you completely out of your [V] mind?

One is voluntary so someone dosen't have to take responsibility, the other is neccesary for the greater good. Big difference and you know it. I didn't see any American Generals puttin Guns to the heads of any Iraqi children but saddam sure raped and killed their mothers,
maybe even kids?
Your statement dosn't hold water, sorry

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Standing Stone

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
What the hell does it matter if they are the "most whatever ever." Point is. They are corrupt (big surprise) and need to be removed so we can appoint our next bunch of criminals and liars...

W/ a name like SkullSplitter I don't have to tell you or anyone else in this forum that the only reason you and others like to spurt that Bush is corrupt is because it pasifies your conscience of the corrupt things you've done. I mean, Just by the your own statements in choosing your name I have more evidence that you are
a murderer than you have that Bush is a Criminal.
Its not like he lied about an affair or sold secrets to China. Lets not talk about whitewater or anything like that. Lets just sit back and call Bush names because he worked in Oil, Wooooeee, we got a man who worked in Oil! Ohh, His dad was President and Cia Director, He stopped partial birth abortion! If you guys are going to say hes corrupt put something out there that has substance not just that mr. skullsplitter said so. By Bush's actions(Partial Birth, Unborn victoms acts) he has proved to be of a Good Character. I can't wait to see the conspiracies that come out of his protecting the un born, Whats in it for him? A good conscience?

Standing Stone

So which is the worse lie

'i did not engage in sexual relations with miss lewinski'

or

'iraq has weapons of mass destruction so lets blow them up'

One is lying about an act of consensual adult sex, the other is lying about something which in turn cost 1000;s of lives (both iraqi and american... which is more corrupt?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The Chinese killing 3,000 of their own at Tiananmen square, the Rusians killing their own people in civil wars.

That's a lot worse than going after those that have kept funding terrorists and were dictators, at least in my book...

And if you want to talk about environment, althou i disagree with the stance of Bush on some of the things of the environment, the French are ten times worse.

After 159 test blasts, fragile coral reefs lie shattered, along with Polynesian hopes for independence. The Greenpeace Rainbow Warrior incident is only one example of how the French keep a tight rein on information about the tests and how they may be devastating ocean life and the health of the islanders.
France hosted a summit meeting of the seven wealthiest nations on earth last summer during the celebration of the bicentenary of the French revolution. The French delegation introduced a new subject to the economic summit--the global threat to the environment posed by industrial pollution, nuclear waste, and the greenhouse effect. But President Franois Mitterrand and Prime Minister Michel Rocard said nothing about the radioactive poisoning of the islands and islanders in French Polynesia resulting from French nuclear tests. Since 1966, France has conducted 44 nuclear tests in the atmosphere and 115 underground tests on two tiny South Pacific atolls, Moruroa and Fangataufa. [See map, page 28.]

During the pomp and ceremony, Mitterrand and Rocard also boasted that the French revolution was the historical event that had lit the torch of freedom. But they failed to mention France's stubborn refusal to grant independence to the native peoples in France's South Pacific colonies, New Caledonia and French Polynesia.

The irony of it all is that the godfather of the French nuclear enterprise, Gen. Charles de Gaulle, became a hero to the Polynesians during World War II by promising to give all the French colonies freedom as soon as the war was over. But in 1958, when he returned to power in France--with dictatorial powers in order to solve the "Algerian problem"--his nuclear ambitions took precedence.

Excerpt taken from.
www.thebulletin.org...

And that source is from 1990, since then there have been about 20, if not more, more nuclear tests done by the French until they signed the treaty in 1996. France was the next to last country, except China, to sign the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Blah blah blah blah. What the hell does any of that have to do with this administrations wrong doings?...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Quite simply, that everyone always talks about the big bad wolf as the US when other countries do ten times worse things. That's what..

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
More appologies for Bush. What goes on in other countries does not justify what Bush and his criminal cronies are doing to this country...and other countries as well...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yo, you should be President of the U.S., it would suit you, your so full of ****.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Hoaks]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
pfft, he is trying to divert what he did in the past by pointing fingers, since now all "administration bashers" are yelling to the top of their voices.

Soon the president won't be able to "smile" without the "administration bashers" saying. "Look, he is smiling and laughing at what is happening....how dare he smile and laugh at this time of trouble..."

Hey Muaddib...

I suppose you're a fan of Dune. Look at what is happening right now in the world and tell me who is Baron Harkonnen and who is Muaddib about to call for the jihad with the people of the desert in real life?

If you're a fan of Bush, maybe your name should be Feyd-Rautha, Rabban or Piter De Vries instead of Muaddib...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
The Chinese killing 3,000 of their own at Tiananmen square, the Rusians killing their own people in civil wars.

That's a lot worse than going after those that have kept funding terrorists and were dictators, at least in my book...

And if you want to talk about environment, althou i disagree with the stance of Bush on some of the things of the environment, the French are ten times worse.

You don't know what you're talking about! The French ten times worst? That's what your governement want you to believe but the French don't have the economic power that the US have now. Ohhh the US are a great country but it is slowly becoming so full of himself that they don't care for the other countries and go steal all their resources via the big industries and multinational. They employ the local there with salaries which would permit you to buy toilet paper only once a year. Wow...that's one great country...Now, why do you think there are some people who are mad at the US? Why do you think there are terrorists who want to attack us...They want to hurt us bad for what we did to them...And it's sad but, I can understand them although I'm sad for the families who lost their relatives on 9/11. The real culprit for those deaths is the US government and all the people who are really in control of the US behind the government. War brings them money so, of course, they are happy when we are at war with someone else. Anyway, it's sad to see that some people are so blind. I've heard somewhere that the mean mental age of people in america is about 11yo. I'm not surprised. Many people just can't think by themselves. They will believe and follow everything their leader will tell them even if that leader is corrupt because they don't have the capacity to think and realize that some things are wrong.

that makes me sad...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I want this administration to GO. I'm done with them. They lie. They cheat. They suck. They don't represent me. They don't care They need to go. Now.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Riouxda......you have got to be kidding me.... *shakes head*

And read well what i post, before you decide to respond to one of my posts....

BTW, Europeans are not exactly model citizens.... They can barely go watch a soccer game without rioting and killing each other...over a game... Europeans are known to look for any excuse to riot.

Even before all of this happened Europeans have always hated Americans. I lived in Spain since 1979 til 1989 and for some reason a lot of people there hated Americans all that time. This hate for Americans is what infuriates me. They talk bad and say America is the fault of everything that happens....but they don't remember all the crap they have done and keep doing...

Islamic extremists came to US soil, murdered thousands of people, children included and now everyone is complaining about us going to their countries to find them all and deal with them?

This is the truth, Europeans have become sissies, they won't stand up against terrorists as it was demonstrated in Spain, but they would riot and kill their own people over a game....go figure.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Muaddib

You're mubbling, are you talking through your ring?

People have been trampled and abused everytime an empire has been built, be it, Greek, Roman, British, German, Egyptian, Japanese - to name the main ones I know about.

The last empire of note, was the British Empire, an empire built on arrogance and abuse, a society that thought itself better than those it abused and took advantage of, because it believed it was right and at the time was a superpower, the effects of which still roll on to this day, and will continue for sometime.

Since those times we have moved through the industrial revolution and into the age of the microchip.
Britain is, thankfully, no longer an empire, although you still get hardened right wing views from some minorities, this is bred through ignorance and a lack of education.

Calling Europeans "sissy's" is hardly going get us to change our minds on views towards right and wrong.

Just as putting down the Americans as a people will not change your minds or bring back those that died in 9/11.

The Europeans have experienced a great deal of conflict, but our differences are played out politcally now as opposed to violently.

When people refer to America they refer to the US Government in Office and those that blindly support and justify their wrong doings, just as I understand those who put down Britain are talking about our government and their wrong doings etc....

You see violence at football (soccer) matches, which is so rare an occurence these days I'm amazed you bring it up. It did exist and once again those that continue to promote such behaviour, do so through ignorance and a lack of education. I suppose I could assume that America is full of White trailer park trash beating on there crack smoking wives and girlfriends. But I prefer to think that there is more to a story than what i'm being fed by the media, be it news or documentary.

America's empire is being built on lies, corruption and with force, all under the guise of building a strong economy and securing it from outside influences. American citizens are fed terror stories day in day out by a sensationalised media paid for by its government.

There is a big bad evil world beyond US shores and they want what is ours, don't trust any of them, your neighbour wants what is rightfully yours, don't trust them, you could be the next victim, lets stop them before they try and take it, lets be pre-emptive, make sure they don't get a chance to take it.

In short:

You lead by example, not by making an example of those you want to lead.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
There is no reason why he can't say anything bad against Bush. Just because he may have done things in the past, doesn't mean he can't point out wrong in a politician. In fact, it would seem to have more clout since he would know how the government does its questionable deeds.

His deeds aren't what makes me question. The fact that we are supposed to think Dean is actually privvy to insider knowledge enough to know how corrupt it is.

He's trying to jump on the Bash Bush Bookselling bandwagon.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

In short:

You lead by example, not by making an example of those you want to lead.

I couldn't have answered better than that...

Muaddib, I'm not saying that France or other countries never did anything bad. I'm not saying people in other countries can't be idiots too. I agree that soccer partisans can go crazy sometimes but, the same thing can happen here in different sports. I've seen Stanley cup finals in Hockey where the people would go out and start to break everything they could find. Is that more intelligent? No. Like I said in my previous post, many humans have no brain at all. What do you make of the KKK with their white power philosophies? You think that's something which will bring peace in the world? Hatred everywhere! And the US governement is good at feeding that hatred by scaring people. Let's keep the threat alert in the red zone...that way, people will be so scared that they will agree with anything we'll do against people who talk bad of the US. That's their policies.

Guys, what can we do to open people's eyes?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

There is a big bad evil world beyond US shores and they want what is ours, don't trust any of them, your neighbour wants what is rightfully yours, don't trust them, you could be the next victim, lets stop them before they try and take it, lets be pre-emptive, make sure they don't get a chance to take it.

Look at this link go down until you reach my post. Read it and then tell me that what's in there is a lie...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join