It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Bush Administration is "The Most Corrupt Ever"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In yet another scathing book taking aim at the Bush administration, John Dean called it the most corrupt, unethical and undemocratic in White House history. Dean, who was jailed for his part in the Watergate scandal, has accused the Bush administration of trumping even the Nixon regime in secrecy and deception.

Telegraph.co.uk "Bush and [Vice-President Richard] Cheney are a throwback to the Nixon time," Mr Dean, 65, told The Telegraph last night. "All government business is filtered through a political process at this White House, which is the most secretive ever to run the United States. Related News: Ex-Nixon Aide John Dean Tells Bill Moyers that Bush Should Be Impeached Watergate's John Dean Joins Authors Critical of Bush

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
pfft, he is trying to divert what he did in the past by pointing fingers, since now all "administration bashers" are yelling to the top of their voices.

Soon the president won't be able to "smile" without the "administration bashers" saying. "Look, he is smiling and laughing at what is happening....how dare he smile and laugh at this time of trouble..."

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
There is no reason why he can't say anything bad against Bush. Just because he may have done things in the past, doesn't mean he can't point out wrong in a politician. In fact, it would seem to have more clout since he would know how the government does its questionable deeds.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
pfft, he is trying to divert what he did in the past by pointing fingers, since now all "administration bashers" are yelling to the top of their voices.

Soon the president won't be able to "smile" without the "administration bashers" saying. "Look, he is smiling and laughing at what is happening....how dare he smile and laugh at this time of trouble..."

Why would he need to divert attention... i bet 95% of people wouldnt know or care that he was involved in watergate in fact this would, if anything, bring the fact to peoples attention that he was involved in that scandal...

And i doubt administration 'bashers' would attack bush for 'laughing and smiling' as there is nothing wrong with doing this (depending of course on the context and situation)... i dont live in the States and anything these 'administration bashers' have pointed out i can see through 'normal' media channels by reading between the lines... and these never tell the whole story... as far as i can see I'd agree that the bush administrations is definately corrupt and decietful... but i dont know if they are the worst in comparison to other regiemes

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What the hell does it matter if they are the "most whatever ever." Point is. They are corrupt (big surprise) and need to be removed so we can appoint our next bunch of criminals and liars...

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
What the hell does it matter if they are the "most whatever ever." Point is. They are corrupt (big surprise) and need to be removed so we can appoint our next bunch of criminals and liars...

W/ a name like SkullSplitter I don't have to tell you or anyone else in this forum that the only reason you and others like to spurt that Bush is corrupt is because it pasifies your conscience of the corrupt things you've done. I mean, Just by the your own statements in choosing your name I have more evidence that you are
a murderer than you have that Bush is a Criminal.
Its not like he lied about an affair or sold secrets to China. Lets not talk about whitewater or anything like that. Lets just sit back and call Bush names because he worked in Oil, Wooooeee, we got a man who worked in Oil! Ohh, His dad was President and Cia Director, He stopped partial birth abortion! If you guys are going to say hes corrupt put something out there that has substance not just that mr. skullsplitter said so. By Bush's actions(Partial Birth, Unborn victoms acts) he has proved to be of a Good Character. I can't wait to see the conspiracies that come out of his protecting the un born, Whats in it for him? A good conscience?

Standing Stone

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The name John Dean equates to INSTANT NON CREDIBILITY in my book...

This LOSER is a COWARD and a RAT on his BEST day. Anything he has to say is said for ONE reason, to try to earn some omney to pay his legal bills PERIOD.

He is a KNOWN liar and a terrible fabricator. Why would ANYONE pay a penny's worth of attention to him?

m...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
JOHN DEAN??!??

Please, that man is beyond mad-wack

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
All these accusations sure arent being believed by members of congress otherwise we wouldve had some serious "national" trials that would try to prosecute on Bushs alledged "corruption".
Seems to me that ina time of war people will always hate the president, regardless of who it is.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Bush is a parasite to humanity.

Lets celebrate that FACT...!!

There is no one who could deny that Bush is the PotUS, not because of his superior intellect, his unflinching stance on environmental issues, his unwillingness to be bought by corporate organisations, his broad knowledge on global issues, his caring and understanding nature towards cultures different to his own, his patience and determination to make war a last resort in resolving global differences and his supreme efforts in promoting human rights issues......I could go on.

No this man is one of the greatest puppets, not of this decade or century, but in history.
Disagree with his administration and you're an enemy of the American people, a terrorist.
How long before the American people realise they are living in a facist regime, which surrounds them with terror to keep them in fear.
Treating their supposed allies as a threat.

STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES......!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Standing Stone W/ a name like SkullSplitter

Ah ha! Stop right there. The very fact that you must pick at someone's name is a CLEAR indentifier of your extremely low IQ and closed mind.

I don't have to tell you or anyone else in this forum that the only reason you and others like to spurt that Bush is corrupt is because it pasifies your conscience of the corrupt things you've done.

I don't need my conscience to be pasified. I know full well the bad things i've done. But I am not in office now am I. So please, tell me and everyone else what the hell you are talking about.

I mean, Just by the your own statements in choosing your name

...statements in choosing my name? What does that even mean anyway? Oh, I get it. You are trying to seem intelligent by mixing words to form a sentence that sounds like it is insightful, but really has no meaning.

I have more evidence that you are

What? I am a murderer because of my last name on an online forum? Just forget about explaining yourself and tell me what you're smoking.

You want evidence that Bush is a criminal. How about you start with the 2000 election/appointing and go from there.

Its not like he lied about an affair or sold secrets to China. Lets not talk about whitewater or anything like that. Lets just sit back and call Bush names because he worked in Oil, Wooooeee, we got a man who worked in Oil! Ohh, His dad was President and Cia Director, He stopped partial birth abortion! If you guys are going to say hes corrupt put something out there that has substance not just that mr. skullsplitter said so. By Bush's actions(Partial Birth, Unborn victoms acts) he has proved to be of a Good Character. I can't wait to see the conspiracies that come out of his protecting the un born, Whats in it for him? A good conscience?

Actually, he sent American's to die in a war for false reason in which many innocent civilians were also killed.

If that's not enough substance for you, then you need to pull your swollen, head out of that hole and LOOK around you. And really...stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking. It makes you out to be an ass...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter

Originally posted by Standing Stone I mean, Just by the your own statements in choosing your name

...statements in choosing my name? What does that even mean anyway? Oh, I get it. You are trying to seem intelligent by mixing words to form a sentence that sounds like it is insightful, but really has no meaning.

I have more evidence that you are

What? I am a murderer because of my last name on an online forum? Just forget about explaining yourself and tell me what you're smoking.

Thorfinn Skullsplitter---If I may!?!

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
From Skullsplitter:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, he sent American's to die in a war for false reason in which many innocent civilians were also killed.

If that's not enough substance for you, then you need to pull your swollen, head out of that hole and LOOK around you. And really...stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking. It makes you out to be an (c)...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets see, Grinding live peaple in a meat grinder to be flushed out in the sewage, Killing tens of thousands of his own subjects for experiments. ( subjects to saddam not fellow citizens ) Heck, he's even killed hundreds of political rivals and you try to make a case on the "innocent civilians. Lets not talk about saddams wars to try and take over Iran or Kuwait or the scuds he sent over to Israel, How cowardly! I just wonder what your smoking to make you want to protect his image and bash Bush. What you associate yourself with such as friends or company you keep or NAMES that you give yourself is a good clue to who you are. Don't have to be smart to figure that out. No I woulden't expect you to be of the caliber to apreciate what bush has done. Your kid hasn't been killed by a car bomb yet have they. Not in the U.S. at least because we got a Man in the White House not a mouse. "Innocent Civilians" Give me a break. Say that to the victoms of 9-11. Saddam might not have been involved but he shure didn't stand in their way. He's a coward, and your speech supporting him doesn't make you look to good.

Standing Stone.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if he's full of S#$T or not. Under the constitution he is allowed to say whatever he wants. Even if it is contrary to the government. Or is Bush going to change the constitution on that one too. Wouldn't surprise me.

The US democratic process makes me puke. If that's democracy, I'll take communism. Oh wait, the US is kinda like communism now. Don't speak against the government, "Big Brother is always right". Changing your freedoms that are guaranteed under the good ol document that some men signed a few years ago. "Patriot Act" allows random searches and detaining under the vail of terrorism. No warrant needed, don't have to inform suspects, that sort of thing. Is that freedom?

You have about as much chance of being killed by a terrorist incident, as you do getting hit by a meteor. Maybe the administration loves this. Unprecedented military spending, huge intelligence budget, homeland security, etc. All big business. Why not keep it going and add fuel to the fire when possible(Assassinate Hamas leader).

So ask yourself this, what is the real objective of the U.S. governement? Is money more important than the people that live there. Only 10% of the population is wealthy. Do they therefore get to choose the fate of the rest.

Use your heads when it comes time to vote. Don't let the most evil man since Stalin and Hitler take office again

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Your right! If you live in the U.S. but not if you live in Israel or spain. Spain is A good example of what doing nothing w/ get ya. Not even simpathy from terrorist, It just emboldens them. I agree that the Patriot Act needs to be overhauled but at the same time it is one of the key reasons we havn't had any more attacks in the U.S.

Standing Stone

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Standing Stone....

Spain is A good example of what doing nothing w/ get ya.

Yes nothing..., like joining a internationally unlawfull coalition against a so-called threat to the "free" world.

What you seed is what you get, if you ask me.

HoAkZ

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Hoaks]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I gotta say, Dean either has balls or is crazy!!!!!!!

Is this the same guy who was running for pres. and wouldn't allow his records to become unsealed??? I just wonder what all HE is HIDING

You gotta wonder why he decided to stop practicing medicine, to run for office. I think I once knew that answer, but cannot recall it.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Why all this equating Bush w/ Hitler. You wouldn't do it if Bush was Black or Jew. If Bush said he was for Helping the elderly but against the pro-life movement then he would be A liar(like John Kerry) If he said he was pro-choice but was a strong advocate for liberating Iraq, HE WOULD BE A LIAR!!! And we could point out the Double Standards. Why do you equate Him w/ hitler.
TELL ME WHY??????? WHATS YOUR STUPID REASONING????????????????????????????? the old saying, "takes one to know one" comes to mind.
If you hate Bush because he's President and thats reason enough to BASH HIM and Burn your own country then go ahead but what that really tells us is that you will do the same to Blacks. ALL YOU BLACKS OUT THERE, YA HERE THAT? YOUR N'S BECAUSE YOUR BLACK AND NOT WORTHY OF RESPECT. ALL YOU HISPANICS, YOUR NO MORE THAN WETBACKS TO THESE PEOPLE WHO HATE BUSH. IF THEY WILL TURN AGAINST BUSH JUST BECAUSE HE'S WHITE AND POWERFULL THEN THEY WILL TURN AGAINST YOU WHEN IT IS IN THEIR BEST INTREST.
THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT HIS POSITION AND OUR FORM OF GOVERNMENT IS THE ONLY THING KEEPING THEM IN THEIR PUNY NEGATIVE WORLDS THAT GIVES THEM THE FREEDOM TO PURSUE THEIR FEELING OF IMPORTANCE BY BE-LITTLING OTHER PEOPLE ON A WHIM. REAL MEN AND WOMEN WE HAVE HERE.

STANDING STONE

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Standing Stone
Lets see, Grinding live peaple in a meat grinder to be flushed out in the sewage, Killing tens of thousands of his own subjects for experiments. ( subjects to saddam not fellow citizens ) Heck, he's even killed hundreds of political rivals and you try to make a case on the "innocent civilians.

Really. And where is any proof of this stuff you heard. Oh, that's right. The government told you it was so. Saddam isn't a decent human being by any stretch of the imagination, but he's hardly Joseph Mengele.

Lets not talk about saddams wars to try and take over Iran or Kuwait or the scuds he sent over to Israel, How cowardly!

And forget to mention that many of the weapons Saddam used in his little exploits were sold to him by the U.S.

I just wonder what your smoking to make you want to protect his image and bash Bush.

Ok. I have about had it with this MINDLESS statement. Because I am bashing Bush means I am supporting Saddam? YOU little boy need to pull your head out of your ass. And WHERE am I protecting Saddam's image. It's not my fault the government of this country supported him.

What you associate yourself with such as friends or company you keep or NAMES that you give yourself is a good clue to who you are. Don't have to be smart to figure that out.

What exactly do I associate myself with? What friends and company do I keep? Do you even know where this name came from? Why don't you enlighten me. That's right. You can't because you have no clue of what you speaking of.

No I woulden't expect you to be of the caliber to apreciate what bush has done.

Why don't you tell me what Bush has done. Come on, I DARE you to find some good things. I mean tangible things, not some tax cuts for the upper class, or a false mission accomplished.

Your kid hasn't been killed by a car bomb yet have they. Not in the U.S. at least because we got a Man in the White House not a mouse.

The same man that allowed 3,000+ people to be killed on September 11th 2001? The same man that allowed the use of 2000lb bombs to be used in residential areas in Iraq? The same man that was appointed not elected in 2000? The same man that sent American soldiers to Iraq under false pretences, ill-equiped. You mean that "man?"

"Innocent Civilians" Give me a break. Say that to the victoms of 9-11. Saddam might not have been involved but he shure didn't stand in their way. He's a coward, and your speech supporting him doesn't make you look to good.

For the last time, where did I support Saddam? Because you are so brainwashed, that when I do not support our president that was not even elected, I am supporting Saddam? Makes tons of sense.

Why don't you tell 9/11 victim's families of how your beloved president failed to protect, and quite possibly encouraged the attacks upon them.

By the way. There are more innocent civilians out there than just in this country. You may not give a # if they die or not, but I am sure they do.

Please, before you respond to me. Get a clue and get your head out of Bush's ass...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
QUOTE:
Why don't you tell me what Bush has done. Come on, I DARE you to find some good things. I mean tangible things, not some tax cuts for the upper class, or a false mission accomplished.

WELL FOR ONE, HE'S KEEPING THE PEOPLE WHO DONT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS FROM SUCKING THE BRAINS OUT OF AN UNBORN CHILD. GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, DIDNT THINK SO. ALL THESE TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY, WHERE DO YOU WORK, WHAT DO YOU DO? IS THE GUY YOU WORK FOR WEALTHY, ITS KEEPING YOU IN A JOB, OH MUST BE ON WELFARE AND BUSH CUT BACK YOUR CHECK??? ONLY REASON THAT ATTACK HAPPENED IS BECAUSE YOU ELECTED A DRAFT DODGER BEFORE BUSH WHO SCREWED THINGS UP SO MUCH NO PRESIDENT COULD HAVE UNDONE THE DANGER TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY IN 9MO. CLINTON HAD MORE THAN A FEW GOOD REASONS TO GO AFTER BIN LADEN BUT RUNNING WAS IN HIS BLOOD JUST LIKE VIETNAM... RING A BELL?? LET ME GUESS, YOU DON'T LIKE CLINTON EITHER?

BUSH'S TAX CUTS HELP HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF SMALL BUSINESSES LIKE MINE, TELL ME.. IS THE RICH GETTIN A BREAK THE ONLY THING THAT BUGS YOU?THATS REAL THOUGHTFUL, CAUSE IF YOUR KIDS LISTEN TO YOUR BULL YOU ARE SUBCONSIENCELY PUTTING A LID ON WHAT THEY CAN DO IN THE FUTURE. BECAUSE I HAVE THE GUTS TO STEP OUT AND START A BUSINESS THAT MIGHT EMPLOY TENS OR HUNDREDS YOU WANT TO TEAR THAT DOWN. I BETTER NOT FIND OUT YOU WORK FOR ME, I DONT NEED PEOPLE W/ COMMUNIST AGENDAS WORKING FOR ME, I BELIEVE IN FREE ENTERPRISE SYSTEM AND HELPING OTHERS AND I NEED ALL THE BREAKS THE GOV. WILL GIVE ME TO HELP KEEP PEOPLE LIKE YOU EMPLOYED. ( DO YOU HAVE A GOV. JOB? )

AND AS FOR BUSH STEALING AN ELECTION, WEREN'T YOU WATCHING THE NEWS ABOUT 6MO LATER WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THAT BUSH WON BY 10,000 VOTES IN FLORIDA? IF YOU LIKE COMMUNISM WHY DON'T YOU GO TO RUSSIA, ILL BUY THE TICKET IF YOU SIGN A STATMENT RENOUNCEING THE U.S. AND YOUR CITIZENSHIP. THE U.S. AND US BUSINESS FOLK WHO UNDERSTAND HOW THINGS WORK DON'T NEED COMMIES TRYING TO TAKE US OVER SO YOU CAN PUT US BACK IN CHAINS. I DONT THINK SO. THE DEMS LOVED SLAVERY AND WE AINT TAKIN THAT ROUT AGAIN. GROW UP MAN.

STANDING STONE

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join