It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians, motives, morals, good and bad.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by SS,Naga

Do you honestly expect me to believe that story.

Give me a break.

Right after you watch the vid, at the bottom of the screen 14 more small window-vid options come up: watch a couple, then tell me.

Apparently you've never heard of David Icke, nor ever actually met a reptilian. I have. Nothing like the naive knowing everything.

Read your first posts, then read your response to me quoted above. I suspect you should be apologizing to everybody, for you don't even believe yourself. ROFL.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Well there is such a thing called propaganda.

If the reptilians were cot on camera, do you not think they would have found the means to eradicate this clip even now.

That we are talking about it on this thread.

It's callled agenda. I don't buy such nonsense. It actually shows how falluble the reptililans are if THAT CRAP got on youtube,

If you get a hold of the files the government have, then maybe I would be more interested.

Seriously that's a load of shiite!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Seriously, it could be anything; I just gave it the header I took it from: another forum which posted it a couple months back as reptilians attacking and killing a russian soldier.

Do I believe it myself? I have no idea what to make of it. I do think it may be footage of an actual death (pretty gruesome), for it was in a series of vids that showed much carnage (bears, alligators, lions attacking & killing humans: click the other vids), so who knows? Anything is possible.

Coupled with the fact that there have been many, many reports over the years of gruesome deaths, quite similar in nature, here in the states. One such book of reports was "Subterranean Worlds Inside Earth," a compilation by Timothy G. Beckley, with many reports from people over the years of mysterious deaths & encounters.

You write what you posted to start this thread, and think anyone here has taken you seriously, and then deny anything that doesn't fit your pre-conceived notions of [reptilian] reality? We'll believe that when we get govt. records of your authenticated experiences, also.

"I see Reptilians everywhere...(but I don't really believe in them)."

[edit on 13-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Listen here? whats your point on here to disrespect my views and make fun of me.
If you don't agree with me, don't read it, don't post and most importantly don't insult.

I believe they are here, I believe in many many entities co existing beside us on earth.

Stop been an ass, just because I don't belive in that youtube link you posted. I would ask for you to do take as much time out to grow up and take a few deep breath and finally learn what respect is.

Meanwhile I would like to to stick to this thread.

To retract your statement. I said" I didn't believe in reptilians growing up. I did not say as you quoted I odn't believe in reptilians.

YOUR BUSTED FOR YOU MANIPULATION.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

I just wanted to mention that I found this post through a search under the keyword *not all reptilians are bad*. I have had past life memories of being a shapeshifter in Egyptian times, and remember a past life place (where I was reptilian) that had a lot of technology. I haven't thought about those past life memories in a long time. I was recently sent some info related to the dark bloodline thing, and started watching youtube videos that showed some pretty intense stuff. The most intense one was of Jenna Bush. Like I said..I hadn't thought about this stuff in a long time, and now it's surfacing for some reason.

Now...what I wanted to point out was that in this past life I had a vibration of love. I need to do some more research on this matter, but wanted to post this here. I think I have some reptilian blood in me. I'd be interested in talking or chatting with you about this stuff. Maybe I could create a login or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join