It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians, motives, morals, good and bad.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hi all I would like to dicuss something pretty startling thats happening in my awarness and field in recent events.

My instincts are becoming aware of people who have reptilian traits or non human traits. If they have RH - blood etc, i would 9/10 know. Most reptilians/RH - people are fond of me(in the sense they want to get close) and seem to make more effort to communicate with me.

It started to ask myself a lot of things to what my perceptions are showing me, as I'm questioning who and what I reapresent in humanity. I've been observing, channelling and searching for the last few years. This is one of the first aspect's I would like to talk a bit about (I never thought I would be talking about reptilians, never mind even believing it)

Through my awakening of my inner self. Many entities are coming through me, some good some bad. Some to discuss on another thread
But on topic of Reptilians and our initial creators. I feel like I'm been shown thing's and not having any idea as to why.

It's been going on for months within me(perhaps all my life as I was not aware of it) . I was not gone on the whole Retilian aliens co existing with us and monitoring us as a belief tbh. But the thing is I've always been able to point out reptilian people, and I didnt quite put a finger on it in the initial stance of meeting people througout the years and all my life. But I can sense who has more alien features or more human features. It's generally with the eyes and not purely physical either. Through my perception in my mind, I feel the reptilian's are channeling through the masses of people and observing me all the time. Everywhere I go, the eyes watch me. I'm not afraid of it. I'm not paronoid or delusional, I'm just throwing it out there. Most people are not aware of what I see in them, and the ones who have reptilian gaze are generally unaware of it too. Unless they are evloved or highly perceptive themselves. But point being I pick this up. It's mind boggling stuff I know.

But lately I was able to point out that a few of my friends who were of RH -blood by pure instant guess and looking at their eyes. They were both AB -blood type and its the rarest blood type on this planet. They both afirmed it to me that I was right of their RH negative blood. When I said "oh your RH -", my friend unconciously gave me the reptilian stare for half a second. It charged my awareness to the point of been overwhelmed. I'm still blown away by the experience. Now what am I supposed to do knowing this, I'm not to sure to be honest. Now please bear with me, my friend is not aware of this. He just has the reptilian eye gaze, that I can pick up on. He's not bad or anything. It's just my perception honing in.

My next point. If I can point out reptilians and people who have RH - blood with instinct. What am I supposed to do with this? or now knowing this? Some people who I pick this up are not typical of the conspiracy with all reptilians -like people are non empathic or non feeling and manipulative etc. Or that all these reptilians are bad. Some seem mixed and evey bit as human as the rest of us.

My question is what are we supposed to believe. We as human beings suppossed to separate from reptilians. What are people like me who can instinctively pick up this awareness? What am I? Am I reptilian? Am I human? Do I represent both? What am I supposed to represent when Reptillans are grosely paying attention to my daily life (through the perception's and mimickin of other people without them knowing)

But to go over my intial point: on the experience.
When my overwhelment happened, my friend looked at me, and I felt other reptilians coming through him to me, from his eyes. My friend was not aware of it, or concious what so ever. He is athesist btw. But the stare was prominent for a split second. My intial feeling was the reptilans were facinated by what I know just then, and what I can sense in that familar moment. My other friend (which is funny) I always sensed he was reptilian. Just from his intellegence and personality. It just beams straight infront of me. Now my perceptions was correct.

Well this is my take on it.

I would love to hear from other like minded people.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
As enlightening as this may be, there is a directive that all reptilian threads are to be confined to Skunk Works.

Something to do with quarantine, I think.

Thread being moved.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Apologies, for that, I haven't posted a thread in many moon's. Ya could of gave your thoughts while you moved the whole plot

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
No offense, but you seem to have identity issues. just relax and don't try to over analyze everything, pulse you never even seen a reptilian in the first place cuz a male would kill you or a female would try to sleep with you and or have some kind of hybrid or try to kill you anyways!

one!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
the athesist 'lay off the hooch' look is often mistaken for the reptilian stare. hard to differentiate at first but becomes easier with time and experiance.
my suggestion is kill one of them... post video on youtube... and wait for the autopsy report from your lawyer. this should confirm whether or not they are reptilian or not.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Guy's I'm looking for intellegent replies on the topic of hand.

I don't have personality issues. Please lay off the judgment's and off topicness. Thanks for taking time to understand

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
"My question is what are we supposed to believe. We as human beings suppossed to separate from reptilians. What are people like me who can instinctively pick up this awareness? What am I? Am I reptilian? Am I human? Do I represent both? What am I supposed to represent when Reptillans are grosely paying attention to my daily life (through the perception's and mimickin of other people without them knowing)"

believe whatever you want. have your dna tested to find out whether you are human or not. if your human then represent the human race.

really - what are you asking ?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
optyk phyba

I'm asking since I'm given this gift to see, different entities among us.

I want to know why I see this, and B. I want to know the nature of the reptilians, are they bad are they good? Some say avoid them, some say different.

I want to get to the bottom of the nature of what they are doing.

It seems to me you know nothing of this or want to contribute to the topic.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

a - why do you see these entities ? your vision may be more ' in tune' to seeing this. everyone see things slightly differently. people view the same colour differently because of the makeup of their eyes and the way the brain interprets the signals. maybe your eyes can percieve this while others cant. this would not be unusual.

b - are they bad are they good ? im not sure. personally i dont believe they exist. but from everything that i have read or watched i havent been able to discern whether they are good or bad.

c - what are they doing ? again i find things a little ambiguous here aswell. if you can find one thats willing to talk openly and honestly, ask them.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
By every skunkworks ever writeen about reptillians that have been brought to attention on ATS i would say they are good manipulators off the human race.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Bu since I'm aware of them, and the nature of them in some people (even if unconcious to them) I don't understand why the reptillans want my reaction. I know the agenda of the reptilians is to manipulate the human race.

But they have trouble doing so with me, as I'm been made aware, not even by actual submission of choice. It's something thats natural.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by meadowfairy

Bu since I'm aware of them, and the nature of them in some people (even if unconcious to them) I don't understand why the reptillans want my reaction. I know the agenda of the reptilians is to manipulate the human race.

But they have trouble doing so with me, as I'm been made aware, not even by actual submission of choice. It's something thats natural.

Maybe that's just what makes you interesting, a specimen that sees through their trickery, should be examined closely.

Maybe they just like your vibes, they are parasites after all.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Thanks for the reply. That would make alot of sense! But's it's interesting, how in my perception the reptilians are shapeshifting from their dimensional realms into people and showing their energies to me from people around me.

The eyes are watching me. I'm not afraid, I'm not paronoid, Infact I didnt pay attention to it till recently after quite awhile of just saying oh it's in my head etc. But I know no it's not. It's very clear and vivid coming through my psychic. I'm changing and developing as a person, as we all do. I'm unleashing my inner self by remomving inhibitiations, distractions and blockages from the past. On this journey so many entities and channels are coming through me. People need to wake up and realise what's outside this planet.

So next question would be, What are the awakened ones meant to do with this given knowledge or gift?

If they are other's who can instinctively pick up signs of E.T on this planet, or is shown the agenda's of other life forms meddling with us.

1. What are they(us human's) supposed to do with this knowledge
2. Who and what entity is channeling this knowledge through certain individual's.
3. Why are they not deemed a threat to the reptilianns or other E.Ts
4. Finally now that there is an awankening happening and it's progressing rapidly. The masses are becoming more attentive than they ever were. People are looking at themselves and the world, and asking "what are we" and "who are we"

5. If we are human beings amongst other races in this galaxy, then why are cetain human beings been given knowledge and other's not.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'm asking since I'm given this gift to see, different entities among us.

I want to know why I see this, and B. I want to know the nature of the reptilians, are they bad are they good? Some say avoid them, some say different.

I want to get to the bottom of the nature of what they are doing.

Let me tell you, I've seen them face to face! I've also had download communications (straight thru the top of the head) from the Archetypal levels that the reps are actually what many people see & refer to (most when quite young or very early teens) as Shadow Beings. They operate from the 4th Dimension, and can even manipulate the lower etheric energies (bio-etheric matter) into dense forms.

I have more to tell, but that is sufficient, I think.

They are energy absorbers/awareness eaters. Like creatures of the ocean have parasites and predators, they are primary predators of humanity. Good? No, that's not good, for they give nothing back, and destroy the host mind. Human's are renewable sources, too! Beware the predators in the Sea of Awareness! Can't see them? They're there.

You are probably just lucky...Use the White light to surround & protect yourself (advice).

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Guy's I'm looking for intellegent replies on the topic of hand.

I don't have personality issues. Please lay off the judgment's and off topicness. Thanks for taking time to understand

Chances are, if ever you are being 'contacted' through your mind, they are most likely evil even if they seem angelic. This is an evil world we live in, what else would you expect.

If the absolute good have a greater control over the events. Then we wouldn't have billions of precious souls wasting their lives through deception. Nor would they even allow evil to lead humanity to darkness. The evil is overpowering good at the moment. If something tries to get to your mind, drive them out with all your power. They maybe just trying to feed your ego and give you headaches.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

Chances are, if ever you are being 'contacted' through your mind, they are most likely evil even if they seem angelic. This is an evil world we live in, what else would you expect

I can differenciate between good entities and bad entities. I'm well aware, of the agenda's of every single soul around me. I even have back up from the white light. My mind operates like the universe. It's neither good or bad, beginning nor ending, black or white.

I'm also been shown thing's. It's my repsoniblity to pick up on that, or hold onto it.

My responsilbility is to show the world.

What I don't get is, through my awareness the reptiliians are studying me, they make it obvious to me that they are even when I can feel them near. They even appear through the people I love. I can see the third eye.

I'm aware now, I don't understand what I must do, it doesn't affect me nor does it hinder my development. I don't even see reptilians are black or all bad. They are doing what's neccessary for their survival.

Infact out of all the races. Reptililans desire human's. For pretty much everything. Lust, food, sex, games and all the actual physical desires that we call obsessive.

Why I'm being shown this, is beyond me.
That's my two cents for now.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Besides the hearsay you may be aware of (www), and your 'personal knowings' (ability to perceive them), do you have an idea what the ongoing activities & agenda of the reptilians actually are? 'Fraid not. You mention they may be using humans as food, fun & pleasure...

Actually, they have been controlling humanity for millenia, eating them, using them as both physical & 4th dimensional energy nourishment (for many purposes!). And you are apparently not in touch with this, beyond 'knowing' about it. People know things, but are not 'involved' in all the things they know about.

What you are expressing (saying), seems to be that you are able to operate beyond the reptilian's 'human mind screening.' And you don't know why (anomaly). Well, don't just talk about it, do something. Do something.

Sorry, but people here on ATS haven't got a clue, just like the masses don't really know anything for sure about ufos-aliens, though they love to talk about it like they do (they don't). I've met them, clear-broad daylight. I have absolute awareness of their existence (and a number of other alien races). So, do I convince anybody else of this? Only my wife, so far (58 yrs. on the Earth, member of 10+ related forums).

You aren't accomplishing anything with this; you bypass any actual self-involvement beyond admitting knowing about them. David Icke sticks his neck out to tell the world, because he not only knows & cares, but as a master metaphysician, he was able to perceive this reality about us.

Now, what are you gonna do? Educate yourself about the actual agenda being maintained & advanced. Enough of that.

What am I doing? I made a 30 page thread to help people, got a few people paying attention, and lost them all to their mind twistings. I may help a little here, there, but it is truly unlikely that it amts. to anything. I advise all to use White Light protection/repelling substance-force, but that's like telling them: reptilians exist. Not haha.

Do something. There are thousands of reports about people's encounters with these sb's, but almost none of them have any idea what they truly are because of the mind-cloud & shapeshifting ability. You have an inside edge, and you express absolute uncertainty about it all yourself (what I can see). So, step up to the plate, if you truly have this ability. Others have, and they are ignored as fools. Scared, now?

[edit on 12-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
First I want to thank you for responding.

Originally posted by SS,Naga

Besides the hearsay you may be aware of (www), and your 'personal knowings' (ability to perceive them), do you have an idea what the ongoing activities & agenda of the reptilians actually are? 'Fraid not. You mention they may be using humans as food, fun & pleasure...

I never said I did. I'm learning and I'm gaining knowledge all the time. I 'm aware they have been their for million's of years.

Actually, they have been controlling humanity for millenia, eating them, using them as both physical & 4th dimensional energy nourishment (for many purposes!). And you are apparently not in touch with this, beyond 'knowing' about it. People know things, but are not 'involved' in all the things they know about.
Anything I know, I go out and find out. I will be totally honest and say I know very little about them. I can only go on what I've learned from channelling and what my gut instincts are telling me.

What you are expressing (saying), seems to be that you are able to operate beyond the reptilian's 'human mind screening.' And you don't know why (anomaly). Well, don't just talk about it, do something. Do something.
That's what I'm trying to figure out. Believe me I am advancing on this idea already.

Sorry, but people here on ATS haven't got a clue, just like the masses don't really know anything for sure about ufos-aliens, though they love to talk about it like they do (they don't). I've met them, clear-broad daylight. I have absolute awareness of their existence (and a number of other alien races). So, do I convince anybody else of this? Only my wife, so far (58 yrs. on the Earth, member of 10+ related forums).
That I can understand alot. I'm aware of other races. They appear to me in different dimension's. I've never actually seen the other races in the physical realm. I just can see see the traits in some everyday humans that would be hybrid or have alien physical attritbutes in them.

You aren't accomplishing anything with this; you bypass any actual self-involvement beyond admitting knowing about them. David Icke sticks his neck out to tell the world, because he not only knows & cares, but as a master metaphysician, he was able to perceive this reality about us.
That's a very ignorant thing to say. The first step is being aware, nothing will happen unless I'm truly aware of this nature that we are discussing. It's hidden from humanity. It's not hidden from me.

So it's my duty to find out and do something about it.

Do something. There are thousands of reports about people's encounters with these sb's, but almost none of them have any idea what they truly are because of the mind-cloud & shapeshifting ability. You have an inside edge, and you express absolute uncertainty about it all yourself (what I can see). So, step up to the plate, if you truly have this ability. Others have, and they are ignored as fools. Scared, now?

Why would I be scared? My role is not to stop them or challenge them. My role is to listen, see, feel, smell and sense what's coming through me. As I said this is a new phenomenon to me. I'm still young. My uncouncious was aware of this all my life. Now I'm aware of this. The next step is to try and understand it. Then I can do something.

I'm not afraid to do so, even if my life depends on it.
This is the physical world. The reptilians are aware that I'm in a strong poistion, as with other's who are given the knowledge of the other dimensions.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Reply to SS,Naga

That's a very ignorant thing to say. The first step is being aware, nothing will happen unless I'm truly aware of this nature that we are discussing. It's hidden from humanity. It's not hidden from me.

So it's my duty to find out and do something about it.

Hardly ignorant...giving someone a kick in the rear isn't ignorant...sometimes it's meant to be a Boost (without mal-intent).

Why would I be scared? My role is not to stop them or challenge them. My role is to listen, see, feel, smell and sense what's coming through me. As I said this is a new phenomenon to me. I'm still young. My uncouncious was aware of this all my life. Now I'm aware of this. The next step is to try and understand it. Then I can do something.

I'm not afraid to do so, even if my life depends on it.
This is the physical world. The reptilians are aware that I'm in a strong poistion, as with other's who are given the knowledge of the other dimensions.

Sorry about everything, didn't mean to offer any advice or help.
Enjoy the vid below (feeling hungry?). Reptilians having dinner with a Russian soldier:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Do you honestly expect me to believe that story.

Give me a break.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join