It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore sued by over 30.000 Scientists for fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I try to find any related threads but could not find any so I decide to post it here.

"John Coleman, founder of The Weather Channel says
global warming is "bogus science" and the greatest
scam in history."

Al Gore sued...

Pretty interesting... have not heard from this anywhere else. let me know what you think.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles

I like Al Shmores

[edit on 10-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well unless there is definative evidence that can be validated to support the claim that the global warming issue is a scam, it wont have a chance in winning any lawsuit against Gore.

Reason is...Gore is not the only person to talk about, write about, publish work about global warming.

These idiots doing the lawsuit would have to go around and sue more than just Gore.

Besides, the number on the other forum page says 30 DOT 000, not 30,000. So it must either be a typo or only 30 scientists.

Judge will throw it out or not even consider the case at all.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 10-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I suppose, the time they figure out that it was a scam, the glaciers would have melted!!

no, wait ....!!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Flag and star from me for this!

It should be noted that the most convincing read on all this resides at this link....

www.middlebury.net...

What a great perspective into all of this. He backs up the conversation greatly with both technical and layman's terms in such a way that it would almost seem foolish to believe humans have anything to do at ALL with "global warming"! I'll leave the formulas to the scientists here, but it doesn't take one to figure out that what this guy is saying makes all the sense in the world.

Great find.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Here is another post regarding something similar....

Global warning???

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Besides, the number on the other forum page says 30 DOT 000, not 30,000. So it must either be a typo or only 30 scientists.

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That's just funny right there....

I've thought the whole global warming thing was a scam for years. Does anyone ever stop to consider how the Ice Age melted? It wasn't because of us.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Cheers!!!!

No, it's 30,000. 9,000 of them have PHD's.

They try to get a debate going but the global warming crowd won't debate them.

Al Gore didn't invent the internet, but he did make up global warming.

I hate cold weather anyway, i hope global warming is here to stay.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I say we throw him to the fire pit and see what that does to our planets temperature ...........what a jackass Al Gore is.

[edit on 12/18/84 by Alferd Packer]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Well unless there is definative evidence that can be validated to support the claim that the global warming issue is a scam, it wont have a chance in winning any lawsuit against Gore.

Reason is...Gore is not the only person to talk about, write about, publish work about global warming.

These idiots doing the lawsuit would have to go around and sue more than just Gore.

Judge will throw it out or not even consider the case at all.
[edit on 10-12-2008 by RFBurns]

Wrong! All he has to show is that Gore et al altered or knowingly used false data to support a position from which they profited at someone else's expense. This is called unjust enrichment and it is the basis for claims everywhere everyday. I've practiced pltf. and def. litigation over 20 yrs. and it's not as tough as you think. Especially in a liberal jurisdiction like Dade Cty., Cook Cty., or many others. Attys. "forum shop" all the time for the best ct./jury.

Smart lawyers don't sue every possible defendant, they sue the most vulnerable or the richest/best insured. Ever heard of "deep pockets?" That's the target defendant in every lawsuit.

Gore could have a little trouble out of this, I hope.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by jdub297]

[edit on 11-12-2008 by jdub297]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretstash
That's just funny right there....

I've thought the whole global warming thing was a scam for years. Does anyone ever stop to consider how the Ice Age melted? It wasn't because of us.

The Ice Age is still melting. Thankfully.

Maybe, with Algore and all those Enviroweanies onboard the Obama ship-of-state they can reverse that trend for the betterment of all mankind.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Whether or not it is a scam the real issue is the amount of pollutants being placed into the air, earth and water. I think the whole debate about global warming is central to these problems its not whether the glaciers melt and when its whether we are to contaminated to see it happen. We as humans have created a caustic cocktail that we are only begining to understand the ramifications of. We are now in the age of nano tech and haven't fully considered the possabilities of these little things in the life system. If anything comes out of the greeen revolution it would be an awareness of the system as a whole. This includes everything from sustainable products to non GM foods. So before we ostracize any one for a global warming cover up lets think about the good that could come from this. An awareness by all to improve the world.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Why would they sue Al Gore? Global warming is a reality, they cant sue the guy because it is only 50% caused by man. This is utter rubbish and garbage.

GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Al Gore didn't invent the internet, but he did make up global warming.

There are no words to adequately state how untrue that statement is while remaining polite. I prefer to remain polite, and simply say 'very untrue, the scientific research predates his intervention by many many years'.

Originally posted by Iggus

Below are just a few scientific groups who have backed artificial global warming. If the majority of the members didn't back it then they couldn't give these statements:

I give these because they are among the largest groups of "climate change" related scientists in the world. The EGU annual conference alone attracts almost 10000 scientists each year.

Source

The idea that artificial global warming is just something dreamt up by Al Gore is nothing but a ruse by oil-industry agenda merchants.

Independent science at the highest level has long been revealing the reality without reference to Mr. Gore: global warming is real, and evidence that it is the result of human output heavily outweighs evidence to the contrary.

The above links, and perhaps the third in particular, taken from the EGU position statement above, are good starting points for those who are fair-minded!

[edit on 11/12/08 by pause4thought]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If global warming is real then why aren't they still using the term? For the past year or so all I have heard about is climate change.

Climate change is a bette arguement to get behind because it doesn't matter if it gets colder or warmer, the climate is changing.

By the way, this winter is predicted to be the coldest in a few decades, is that because of global warming?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
One thing bto remember on this whole can of worms. Algore and his friends in GE own or controll 87% of all the Green tech thats out there and is being pushed under their agenda. Gore himself is the CEO of the largest carbon credits firms and stands to make billions if this hoax is perpetrated on the worlds populace!

Zindo

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The argument whether or not Man has had an impact on our planets health is a tough one. While its obvious we have made quite a footprint on earth, with our skyscrapers, tunnels, roadways, nuclear bombs, toxin belching vehicles, wasteful consumption, harsh chemicals, Earth is still a living thing and has a natural life span, just like everything else. Even if humans had never existed on the planet our ecosystem would eventually change and not be hospitable to our species.

I think suits like Al Gore are more interested in the revenue generated by alternative energy, recycling, and selling the idea of a "green" planet...You have to wonder, how much waste is produced from recycling? what kind of chemicals are used in the regeneration of materials from our waste?

We're trapped on this planet. I think we need to be more focused on getting the # out of here when there are more natural disasters and more and more of us die.

We cant "save the planet" from its own natural course of climate change - its a #ing joke, just another moneymaker to get the non-thinkers thinking they are doing something "good", makes them feel all warm and fuzzy as they slip into their hot tub sipping champagne. And as a tidal wave swallows them up in a few years they'll wonder why.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I myself think that the scientists are miffed cause he got the peace prize for this garbage, not to mention the money he stands to make.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
If global warming is real then why aren't they still using the term? For the past year or so all I have heard about is climate change.

Climate change is a bette arguement to get behind because it doesn't matter if it gets colder or warmer, the climate is changing.

By the way, this winter is predicted to be the coldest in a few decades, is that because of global warming?

Climates fluctuate. It's natural.
The globalists are pushing the bogus climate change fiction like Dupont did with the CFC's just before their patent ran out.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join