It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's stimulus plan and the NAU/ SPP.GOV initiatives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Many people know Obama will be launching a Massive stimulus PLan.

The Question MOST PEOLE have is really how many billion will it be 700? 800? a Trillion?

My question is how many of the billions will go directly to infrastructure projects that will be associated with the SPP.GOV initiatives i.e the North American Union goals. The SPP/NAU plans are divided into infrastructure plans and goals as well as enviornemental plans/goals etc. I wonder how much / "if any" of the Stimulus program he launches in early 09 will be tied into the goals of the SPP.GOV plans. My guess is a lot

This is something we should watch for IMO. Wouldn't it be quite the coincidence

[edit on 10-12-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
the infrastructure investment Obama is talking about is the Nafta Superhighway Folks... we are not going to own it. once we finish building it.
the highway is so China can delever goods in Mexico - ship to Canada while they starve us into submission - while they cull the flock.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

[edit on 11-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Patriot i don't really doubt that some of his infrastructure may go to the NAFTA superhighway, is this highway related to the NAU/SPP officially? I believe it is but in the short time i just tried to find the map i couldn't locate one and determine for sure.

I will be looking for something more official so i can get this out of skunk works so more people can see this and then see the stimulus plan in the perspective of the NAU

join