It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Ops Officer Speaks Out!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I thought I did decipher your paragraph.

are you sure this is what you want?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I asked didn't I? Why should I retract my statement? I want to see your insight into my words.

Mr. M

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
humm, is my avatar showing to anyone now? I don't see it for some reason. Well, I'll check tomorrow, need some zzz.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It's got that X in the middle. Don't worry about it. What time is it where you are?

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Here's a thought.

Why don't we chill out and give this guy a chance to talk instead of laying traps and talking shmack? For any one here that can "peg a fake", just allowing this guy to speak will reveal whether he is for real or not. But I don't think it's right for every one to come at this guy with their "prove it" signs flashing.

Why not just back off and let him say his piece? If you are really here to learn something, then alienating some one up front before giving them a chance is not the right way to do that.

Iceman, I'm listening.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Valhall, we are only questioning the authenticity of this "story". That's all. Inquisitiveness is essential in determining truthfulness in statements. Without questions, there are no answers.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
ok.... here goes! i'll break it up into pieces, if you don't mind.

The subject is trying to isolate threats to the agenda of manipulation, and will contribute to the fortification of the agenda by reporting the sources of the threats.

furthermore, the loyal subject defends the agenda and its propogators against stiff opposition. the subject believes that his masters have all the rights in the world to go through with the agenda, because they have a wealth of information dating back to 10,500 BC and possibly beyond and have pratically been in power since that time.

Finally, the subject takes comfort in the idea that such propogators of the agenda (aka, personnel) have think tanks to confirm the accuracy of their perspectives, while also coming up with new ways to enforce the agenda. The subject's primary task, in this respect, is to ensure the stability and formation of a One State World under rule by his masters, without opposition or secularism.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
So you think that I am a representative of the "government", here to ensure that all information is kept as it should be, and enforcing the regulations of law?

Riiiggghhhttt...

You are paranoid as hell, man. I recommend this website for guidance.

www.medhelp.org...

Have fun!!!

Mr. M

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

mission in Malaysia near the boarder of Kota Marudo and Bornio.

Kota Marudo?

You mean Kota Marudu in Kudat. That place is far away from the Borneo border, it is on the north side of the Island almost facing the South China Sea and the Sulu Sea. Borneo is many miles to the south.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Muaddib]

Hey - psst - the WHOLE ISLAND is Borneo.

I wouldn't necessarily call a shore a border, but it is, in fact, a border, and it is "near the border of Borneo and Kota Marudo".

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
oooh, looks like I struck a nerve. im sorry. and we were getting along so well?
if only for a short time?

hey valhall, no need for that attack on me. i just 'pegged' some answers for my own personal enjoyment. I actually believe the iceman. my mind is open to his words, as well.

i also thought that his dedication to his lost friend was not only amiable, but also an additive to the idea that what he is saying is true.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
oooh, looks like I struck a nerve. im sorry. and we were getting along so well?
if only for a short time?

hey valhall, no need for that attack on me. i just 'pegged' some answers for my own personal enjoyment. I actually believe the iceman. my mind is open to his words, as well.

An attack? I suggest you drop that right now, so that we can get back to the topic of this thread. There has been no attack on you by me, or any one else in this thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
No nerve struck. I just think it's funny, that's all.

However, you are entitled to your opinion. If you really believe that government "moderators" are on board ATS, then that's fine. In fact, it is very possible. But I can guarantee you that I am not, to a certain extent. If someone gets out of hand (i.e. releasing classified information, etc.) then yes, I will take action. But I am not here for that. I am here to expand my knowledge through understanding, and to assist others (like yourself) likewise, by sharing my knowledge (to an extent/because of the unsecure nature of internet) with others to assist them in achieving their goals.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Valhall, sorry, then, for my mistake. I suppose that I absorbed too much of what seemed like an aggressive tone. that's one of my primary flaws; overanalyzing the mundane.

you are right, in all respects, however. I'd also like to apologize for my poor choice in words, valhall.

in further defense of iceman, I want to thank him for having the courage to fight the system. it's not an easy task to do what he is doing, and that much has to be recognized.

in defense of this thread's progress, I think it very much is on topic. Indirectly, of course. Here I am, debating the man's validity with someone who thinks iceman is telling falsehoods. that's what I have been doing. ive remained nonchalant as much as I can be and have kept my emotions out of this for as long as possible.

[Edited on 4/5/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
No problem, no offense taken on my part. In my job, you learn to control your mind, and it has helped me very well in avoiding confrontations.

Now, back to the topic at hand. There isn't really too much we can do right now without Iceman present, because we need verification, and he is the key.

Unless, someone can dig up that article he referred to.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
No nerve struck. I just think it's funny, that's all.

However, you are entitled to your opinion. If you really believe that government "moderators" are on board ATS, then that's fine. In fact, it is very possible. But I can guarantee you that I am not, to a certain extent. If someone gets out of hand (i.e. releasing classified information, etc.) then yes, I will take action. But I am not here for that. I am here to expand my knowledge through understanding, and to assist others (like yourself) likewise, by sharing my knowledge (to an extent/because of the unsecure nature of internet) with others to assist them in achieving their goals.

Mr. M

ok this is too much. i HAVE to publically address this. usually, I'd u2u by this time... but... this is for everyone's eyes. everyone who cares has to see this.

why are you interested in turning people in? so what if they are breaking the law by revealing classified info? sometimes classified information is kept a secret to keep other criminals out of jail as opposed to national security. have you considered that? that you are turning in people who barely infringed upon some law to the posession of those whose hands are bloodied with all kinds of broken laws?

how are you trying to help people like me by ratting us out to officials who are dedicated to protecting said agenda?

and why do you want to help those people with their disgusting goals? don't you see that we are all living creatures here with our own rights as individuals? don't you see that the agenda you are defending could be the demise of humanity, which is not limited to just you and me, but also our families and friends? don't you care about things like that? forgive me if I am being naive.

[Edited on 4/5/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
What you don't understand is that all classified information is not necessarily "detrimental" to our economy and way of life. Come on...think about it. A technology may be classified, a plane, a SOP, a program, a book, a report, etc. There are many things which, if revealed, can be used against our country by enemy countries. This is why I said what I said. I will put them in line if it is needed.

Now, about taking action. I am not reporting this stuff. I am not informing anyone of activities on ATS. I am solely advising the personnel in question that their actions may have ramifications, and that it is in their best interest (for all of our sakes) to maintain confidentiality when referring to information that is classified.

www.dior.whs.mil...

That is all. I am not out to bone anybody. I am an overall nice guy.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Okay, here are the questions I have so far:

1. There is no such place as Prentis, TN. Can you explain this problem? And please tell the correct name of the newspaper that ran the article on the front page.

2. You state he was murdered on his way to Sturgis, but then the accident apparently happened while he was at his mother's in "wherever" TN. Which would not have been on the way to Sturgis from Fort Campbell. Please explain.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I wonder if this guy knows the NavSpecWannabe? Maybe he is the land equivilant to him?

IMHO this guy is a fake. The fact that we could pick his story apart so much in so little time shows that he did not spend a lot of time thinking it out.

If he is an officer, he needs to work on grammar and spelling. He is making the rest of us look bad.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I suspect that, in reality, this person was just an E7 Rank Satellite Communications Technician out of Ft. Benning, GA with a side-passion for fantasy illustration. For those willing to do some searching on Google, it's not hard to find.
Your friendly neighborhood Supreme Skeptic Overlord.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
edit: cleaning out my threads today.

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by TrueLies]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join