It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some People (most) Just dont want to deal with 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
and taking the Governments side is a safe bet since they have the guns - jails - prisons - and manpower to do something - what this one guy or my country ... ? kill the messenger is easier than facing facts... reality...
they say "Here take what you want just leave me alone to live in fear"
I'm pretty ashamed of Americians as a whole... they are capitalist cowards, they will sell your company and all of your employees down the tubes just to save 10 cents on a lightbulb from china ... well I figure wal mart has cost this nation a lot since wal mart use to only stock stuff made in america good -- and then it switched to china for all its merchandise and well, looking at the big picture .. you can see the noose drawing tighter for us Americans, if we do not get this awareness for a citizens referendum -- well, I just dont know if it matters if we have a legal system anymore - it got corporatized to save a few dollars -- now we have a fascist government -- corporations punishing prisoners... and corp are for making money. so we have a issue here.... I just dont know... Where we go, Whats our Future ... Its Missing ... if we are going to be a nation we must get this future vision back...
People need a path, we had a understanding we go to school, we get a job and we spend 30years and retire with a pension and social security you could do alright. and that was only 30 years ago that started erroding to the current state of will I be able to aford Cat Food when I get to old to work. they tell you to put money into a 401K or your IRA ... well, I think you would be better off throwing your money down a well ... atleast you could always go down a get it back. to be continued

[edit on 10-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
People definately want to know the truth about 9/11, but also people want to move on with thier lives and not be constantly pounded in their heads about it.

Its not necessary to "bang your head" against a wall to enjoy a good rock and roll song.

Hence there is no need to constantly pound at a dead horse to kill it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Believe me I am anything but a hater, but bush did a good job at beating 9/11 into everyones head to the point they were sick of hearing about it.

join