It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alarm clock went off 9 minutes early yesterday morning.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
Does your clock auto-set itself say if the electricity goes out?

No, my dresser alarm clock will re-set to 12:00AM and start blinking when the power has gone out. So, that night the power didn't go out. And of course my cell phone doesn't care if the power goes out... except when it needs to re-charge. I keep it nearly fully charged most of the time and it was at a pretty good charge level that morning as well. Not particularly high, but over 1/3 of a charge for sure. I have not seen the "low-batt" message for months because because after I see it below the 2/3 mark I charge it.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Good point. I very rarely turn off my cell-phone. The last time I powered down may have actually been as much as two months prior to that, though most likely I would guess one month.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

i think you should be more worried about the major case of OCD you're nursing. knowing down to the minute how long your morning will take is a little bit over the top.

it's slightly strange that it happened, but i have to say, it might have happened to me 500 times and i would never have noticed, i need at least one cup of coffee before i notice irrelevant things like the day or time or anything besides my coffee.

when i smoked, i was worse. i once awoke at 3.30am, had two cigarettes and a cup of coffee before i realised it wasn't bright outside.

i can wake myself up aswell but i uasually set that about twenty minutes after my alarm so that i can hit snooze a few times, nothing better, in the world, than snooze.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

lol ur a jokestr

and a hoaxtr! toast doesnt just "pop" just like that. it takes meditation and special psychic ability

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
reply to post by truthquest

i think you should be more worried about the major case of OCD you're nursing. knowing down to the minute how long your morning will take is a little bit over the top.

Hey that isn't true at all... I'm sometimes off by two minutes, and have been off by three minutes before
In any case the whole point is that every minute of sleep is *VERY* valuable to me. Five extra minutes of sleep is five extra minutes of happiness!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

maybe it took you 1 minute to completely wake up? or realise that your alarm is ringing?

and maybe your "dresser alarm clock" is one minute slow of your phone clock. it mightve been seconds, really. dude. its not that cryptic

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing.I have a great alarm that has been of immense help to me as I share a room with two regular hour office goers. I have researched the net and to my delight found a helpful site: www.shakeawake.com.... You can choose from a range of alarm clocks that have the latest technology to suit your needs.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
My clock froze at 2:59 PM.

Scary.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join