It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Is The "Specifically Named Individual" In The Affidavit Submitted by FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Michelle Obama Is The "Specifically Named Individual" On Page 64 of The Affidavit Submitted by FBI

www .noquarterusa.net

Senate Candidate 1 is Valerie Jarrett, an Obama advisor who also served as Daley’s Chief of Staff. Jarrett is very close to the Obamas. Senate Candidate 4 is either Dean Martinez, Bob Greenlee or Louanner Peters, all of whom are Deputy Governors of Illinois.

The “specifically named individual” is Michelle Obama, who was appointed to the Board of TreeHouse Foods, a WAL-MART vendor, on June 25, 2005, even though she did not have experience in the private sector previous to the appointment. Here are the benefits the Obama family received as a result of Michelle Obama’s stint with the WAL-MART vendor:
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Please see the whole article, it's full of links to more in-depth information.

So Obama's Nov. 5th Meeting with Governor Rod Blagojevich May have been completely innocent, but.... than agian, it may not have. Of course, retractions are being made very quickly about the reason for the meeting.

From the article:

Blagojevich, in other words, assumed Obama would appoint his wife to a Board for the political favor of selecting Valerie Jarrett for the Senate seat. Blagojevich is not a stupid man. Indeed, he only assumed Obama would participate in this “pay to play” scheme, for he knows Obama is acutely aware how the game is played in Illinois and in Chicago. This explains why Blagojevich mentions Michelle Obama and her lack of qualifications to serve on the Board of TreeHouse Foods when he discusses how Obama could appoint Mrs. Blagojevich to a Board for the political favor of appointing Jarrett to the US Senate seat. Michelle, after all, was appointed to sit on the Board of TreeHouse foods AFTER Obama was elected to the US Senate. Moreover, Michelle Obama’s salary at The University of Chicago nearly TRIPLED after her husband gained the power to submit earmark requests on her employer’s behalf. Just appoint the spouse to a Board and increase his or her salary if you need a political favor from an Illinois politician. That is how the “play to pay” game is played.

Michelle Obama, Blagojevich implies, received an appointment to a Board for which she was not qualified as a result of a “pay to play” scheme. What about his wife? After all, Obama ally Valerie Jarrett wants the Senate seat. What about Blagojevich’s wife? What about Blagojevich’s “financial stress?”

If all this is true, there is no way we can honestly believe that Obama was completely unaware, or not a part in any way of the "pay-to-play" schemes in Illinois.

www .noquarterusa.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just words....

"I had no contact with the governor or his office, and so I was not aware of what was happening," Obama told reporters as he emerged from a meeting with former vice president Al Gore yesterday. "It is a sad day for Illinois. Beyond that, I don't think it's appropriate to comment."

www.connecttristates.com...

He a LIAR...plain and simple..

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This whole entire situation and Obama's alledged innocence of everything is NOT sitting well with me, nor many others.

I wonder how long Blagojevich will remain alive. I wonder if he will feel the need to off himself soon. Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I knew Michelle would rise to the surface somewhere in this mess. The Obamas are far to connected in Chicago and any claim of obliviousness to the games of Chicagoland is absurd. If this all pans out, one of them is bound to get scratched in some way or another.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ANd now, the report from ConnectTriStates regarding the Nov,. 5th meeting has been pulled off the internet

Content for Src="217582" of Type="application/html; cms-id" is unavailable.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
how long till someone shoots themselves in the back of the head 3 times and throws themselves off a bridge???

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I find a few things very disturbing.

First, the man(Obama) rose through the ranks of the Chicago political machine an yet he claims that he had no clue about "pay to play."

Second, as the article points out that there is plenty of evidence proving that he knew what was going on and not only knew but maybe participated in it.

So what happens if Obama's wife is implicated in this? Does it tie Obama directly into this or not? I'm assuming it does seeing how it was his political position that brought the treasure so to speak.

I was thinking about this when I was watching the FBI give press for this issue when he said Obama is not implicated, but at the same time he said that some people are going to be black and white and some people in the gray.

Personally, I think the Feds are investigating the Obama's, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here's a video from June 2008..
"Obama was part of it for 7 years"..
abclocal.go.com.../politics&id=6217338

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
ANd now, the report from ConnectTriStates regarding the Nov,. 5th meeting has been pulled off the internet

Kinda wondered how she tripled her salary instantly like that ...
Guess now we have some more possible info on it.

This is going to get VERY fun!

Gov. Blago said she wasn't qualified for the job or the salary.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
All of you are blaming the Obama's with circumstantial (if even that) "evidence". The old argumentative fallacy of "Guilt By Association".

You know your argument sucks when it is listed as a fallacy.

Argumentative Fallacy: Guilty By Association

Guilt by Association is the attempt to discredit an idea based upon disfavored people or groups associated with it. This is the reverse of an Appeal to Misleading Authority, and might be justly called "Appeal to Anti-Authority". An argument to authority argues in favor of an idea based upon associating an authority figure with the idea, whereas Guilt by Association argues against an idea based upon associating it with disreputable people or groups.

Funny enough, McCarthyism was a prime example of this (something some of you are still guilty of today).

[edit on 12/10/2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Im sure that Barack, Michelle, Axelrod, Jackson and the rest of the goons will be let go for this while the governor falls and suicides himself in prison!

Barack escapes his Long Form Birth Cert.
Barack escapes Corruption

and without harm will be come the 44th President of the United States and will become the most corrupt President ever and will hopefully be voted out in 4 yrs

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
eh. We're gonna need more than this to even begin linking Obama to the corruption in Chicago.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

All of you are blaming the Obama's with circumstantial (if even that) "evidence". The old argumentative fallacy of "Guilt By Association".

Read the FBI papers...
and further more..OBAMA IS A LIAR! plain and simple....

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck

You know your argument sucks when it is listed as a fallacy.

Argumentative Fallacy: Guilty By Association

Guilt by Association is the attempt to discredit an idea based upon disfavored people or groups associated with it. This is the reverse of an Appeal to Misleading Authority, and might be justly called "Appeal to Anti-Authority". An argument to authority argues in favor of an idea based upon associating an authority figure with the idea, whereas Guilt by Association argues against an idea based upon associating it with disreputable people or groups.

Funny enough, McCarthyism was a prime example of this (something some of you are still guilty of today).

[edit on 12/10/2008 by Irish M1ck]

And since when is "Circumstantial Evidence" not enough? Even Law class teaches it can be. Here's a snippet from the web

Circumstantial Evidence

Circumstantial evidence is any indirect evidence of a fact that helps to establish the guilt or innocence of a defendant through reasoning.

Circumstantial evidence is the result of combining seemingly unrelated facts that, when considered together, infer a conclusion that supports a litigant’s version of the facts. The inference provoked from circumstantial evidence must flow logically, reasonably, and naturally from the facts presented.

Criminal prosecutors often rely heavily on circumstantial evidence to prove their case. Civil cases are often based solely, or primarily, on circumstantial evidence, particularly in cases involving liability.

Some legal experts would even argue that circumstantial evidence could carry more weight in a case than direct evidence.
Source

Here's some more

It's good enough for our legal system, enough evidence, direct or indirect can and does end in convictions

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
lol.... no one is clean in todays society, the only ones that reach power are the corrupt, no exceptions.

The people should no longer ask:

who is the best candidate?, but who is the lesser of two evils?

Fox

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
These Obama's are plagued with scandal.
This is for a reason.
So they can show you there is no use electing someone of color.
Obama worked for the CIA for a short time, in the economics division.
He is just another tool in these fools agenda.
He is not loyal, to African Americans.
He is loyal to his masters.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ohh man...I can't wait to see what transpires in this mess. Klinton's going to look like an angel compared to the Daley/Chicago mob/ Obama connections. Anyone who thinks you can get where Obama has without knowing everything that goes on in this corrupt machine in Chicago is deluding themselves. Theres going to be bodies piling up over this and lots of folks falling on their collective swords to try and keep Obama clean as driven snow!

Zindo

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Found this from APRIL!! and from March

Amazing how a New Zealand online newspaper can dig up more information than any News outlet in the US.

We are in for one hell of a ride

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join