It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's to come in few years!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Few thoughts on my mind that are uneasy. Recently there has been number of large meteors have been sighted (www.ktvz.com...). Alien comet coming from a different solar system showing up around our Sun in 2012 (www.newscientist.com...). The feeling of time speeding up (www.universeofsuccess.com...). The global warming situation we're in and I don't mean just Earth heating up but all the stars/planets in our solar system (www.abovetopsecret.com...). The financial situation, with all this war and range of emotions (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

If it's true to believe that our intention will effect our world, can we cause a shift in consciousness by 2012? Can we be the cause of what may happen around 2012? Can all these be signs of something to come very soon...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
What's to come in few years

Can all these be signs of something to come very soon...

Yeah the over all mental break down of conspiracists who go over the top with extreme views of the mondane.

One who searches everywhere for the obvious and never finds it. But has a theory of where it is and who moved it!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by freighttrain
What's to come in few years

Can all these be signs of something to come very soon...

Yeah the over all mental break down of conspirators who go over the top with extreme views of the mundane.

One who searches everywhere for the obvious and never finds it. But has a theory of where it is and who moved it!

Hey slayer that's a bit harsh .. its easy to get swept away with the conspiracy madness that is ATS.. there was a time i would see enemies everywhere and the end of the world around every corner.

now this member is relatively new so i am putting it down to that ..

Now let me answer their original question.

i will not debate the individual merits of certain situations you have proposed in your original post.

but as to the fact can we/consciousness effect or even be a catalyst to events at certain times, i say a resounding YES

Then i will shamelessly plug one of my threads as to why i think he answer is yes.

How to change the world, and influence things

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Some call that common sense!

I can't help but to match the dots, not looking for a "conspiracy" but I've learned that's the way the world works for me! There are Process... Order... and so if one can match the proper dots the bigger picture will show itself as it has already has in so many ways (911, government, etc...)! Like a spark to get a enormous fire started!

[edit on 10-12-2008 by freighttrain]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Hey slayer that's a bit harsh .. its easy to get swept away with the conspiracy madness that is ATS.. there was a time i would see enemies everywhere and the end of the world around every corner.

now this member is relatively new so i am putting it down to that ..

True that.

I'm not saying that this post has no merrit.
But it would of been nicer to pull the post together a little tighter you know?

In the op it was like reading the "recent posts" page of ATS so many topics to choose from.

I'm sorry if I offened
My bad

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Thanks, but I don't take these things personally

Personally I don't think 2012 scenerio means the end of the world, but i do feel/think something is changing in our consioussness for a while now (4-6 years). I have kept a personal journal, simply obsorving people... and people are changing (as much as i have). more becoming more and more spritual and wiser.

So if our intentions have such influence in the world, don't you think we can cause a "2012" scenario?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

No worries, I don't take these things personally. The only way to know the Truth is to see it in a "raw" perspective so keep on sharing!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Why worry about what is coming in a few years time?? Focus on the NOW and
guess what....tomorrow will take care of it's self.

~Holly

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

You know what they say .. be careful what you wish for...............

If enough people believe in something , do they manifest the something?

I believe that at the moment the world is consumed by fear , and it is getting worse.. i do believe we can change this (see my link).

As to us all ascending to a higher spiritual/moral/religious plane .. i am certainly more enlightened myself over these past 5 years but i put this down to the copius amounts of research on all manner of 'out there' subjects.

I am afraid that when i look around the majority of folks are still sheeple.. and it scares me.. so for better or worse i believe it is entirely possible for humanity to be led (for better or worse) into a situation by numerous methods

Respect to Slayer ..... i am all for the opposing side of the argument .. but i like to give the argument at least space to breath before i try to sufficate the b****rd

Holly N.R.A

You sound like my Dad! .. what can we do about it ? whatever will be will be .. live for the Now!!!

although i agree with you both. sometimes , just sometimes i think this is part of the problem

[edit on 10/12/08 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Well, I'm not so "worried" about it, I do believe what is meant to be.. is meant to be. But I also believe my actions today will unfold my future and so that goes for rest of the humanity.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Do you think "more" people are waking up.... or still sleeping? Do you see this shift within that last 5 years?

top topics

join