It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The West Coast set off Martial Law?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
From past actions, we know that Southern California is a place where it's inhabitants are known to riot.

Watts Riots

L.A. Riots

With the ecomonomic times that we are in, and the release that California may run out of operating money by next March, California would be a great example of an area that could bring the whole nation into Martial Law by their rioting and criminal actions.

What do you think?

JackCash

[edit on 10-12-2008 by JackCash]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Marshall Law?

What's that?

Do you mean Martial Law?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Cali would be a good place for it from the Government's perspective... not as many well trained, well armed gun owners out there. Makes much more sense than say... Texas

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
yea, California is diverse enough to do almost anything... did I tell you that they told us they were putting in a Park across the street from where I use to live... and we saw the trucks and all the construction stuff and we thought it was good, our kids had a place to play... well, the fine print said Public Park or the land was going to be used for a Public Rec area or a city works facility \ power distribution station.... guess which one appeared...?
you got it.... a power distribution station and it was a nasty ugly noisy ordeal.... but they won, they taught me a very valuable lesson - if they say no -- then they sugar coat it long enough to keep the citizens at bay until it is too late then they declare and Impass..... screw that stuff.... we need a Revolution cuz, these bastards have more ways of skinning a citizen than the aliens do.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

top topics

join