It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help with everything.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I am very new at all of this stuff,
telekinesis, PSI ball/wheel, astral projection, meditation, ect.
and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on some really easy things i could do to help me concentrate more and become better at this
all help accepted, u2u me if u want
or add me on msn
[email protected]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The only possible thing for you to do of those is meditation. Telekinesis and balls of energy are for the X-Men.

Sorry bud, ya can't do it.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by comiesk8er

Hey there comiesk8er,

I can offer a couple of simple suggestions on 2 of the topics you mention (I only advise on the subjects I have some expertise in and have had firsthand experience with);

#1 (Telekinesis) - The most important things to remember are -

(i) Don't hold back and never allow your conscious mind to edit the images/symbols that come to you (however obscure they might be) -

(ii) Practise with people you are comfortable with and who will not make fun of you when you get it wrong ... and trust me ... you will get it wrong (many times).

Only regular practise can help you distinguish between psychic and mundane thought-waves.

#2 (Meditation) - As qualified tutor of Healing Meditation, I would have to say the secret (for total beginners), is keep it short and gradually extend the length of you meditations over a month (adding 5 - 10 mins every other session).

There are a couple of really simple meditation exercises on my website (see the link in my signature below this post).

Woody

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
wow!! thanks man, this really helps me
and i sent u a message inviting you to join our group
plz join, we would love for u to join

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by comiesk8er

No probs, I got your message and replied with my email address.

Woody

top topics

join