It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New racist web browser!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think your a lil confused on whats racist.

This is kind of cool actually, and don't worry. Once they censor the Net it will be gone, or proven to be THERE TOOL.
Dis info, and manipulating people based off race and Gender is the NWO's specality.

It's good or bad, nothing new there. Well see in time

Lets get a volunteer to DL it and check it out.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

This made me laught out loud:

BLACKBIRD FEATURES
Black Search
Black News Ticker
Black Bookmarks
Blackbird TV
Social Bookmarking
Email Manager
Social Network Manager

I guess they couldn't quite make the e-mai manager, social network manager and social bookmarking black enough.

Honestly, when are those in the black community (and the white, black whannabe's or "Whiggers") that support this kind of trend, going to seriously get a life and get over themselves?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
I guess that's just what Martin Luther King was really dreaming about, keeping black perspective separate and apart from white perspective. Split up, divided, and apart, or some such something or other. Silly me, I must have misunderstood.

So. Why just a browser then, heck, why not just split up and divide the internet into the black internet and the white internet, and keep those perspectives separate and apart so the world is a better place and while we're fixing things for black people to make it better for everyone, well, next, we can split up the water fountains and the bathrooms too. That way we can keep our nasty white perspective to ourselves, and avoid contaminating the black perspective.

Yeah. Racism ain't dead. It just changed sides, to a place where it has finally found social and political acceptance. Progress is so progressive, ain't it?

Heck they already have BET and Ebony magazine. Lets go the full nine yards then, right? Black neighborhoods separate from white neighborhoods (No, you can't say this already happens since I've seen and lived in suburbs where both blacks and whites live together). Washrooms for blacks and whites etc. etc. we can go the whole nineyards here. Oh but I guess I'd be considered racist for proposing this idea, even though it's the black community that is doing it right now. Pathetic

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

I agree with this, there is a ton of racism out of the black community daily the easiest of which to hear is rap music. But thats why I don't take any sort of racism seriously because everyone who wants equal rights is usually just as hypocritical when it comes to oppressing their beliefs over the general public. An also clearly racist show with how they portray white people is Chocolate News on Comdey Central which I find it to be a comical show, but some things he says are just completely biased toward white people. Dave Chapelle used to do the same and I also enjoyed his show but replace Dave C. with Don Imus and you've got a ton a racial under tones. This world always has the issues backwards and I'm tired of people feeling "oppressed" when they do the same thing after they turn the corner.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

I wonder since I'm causcasion would I have to verify my race to DL it?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I stand by my opinion that racism goes both ways, the whites are now being opressed much as the blacks we're in the past, if I shout 'n-word' down the street i'll be stabbed arrested or worse, yet if I was to shout whitetrash a small bail of hay would roll on by...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Poet Of Deception
i don't think its racist, i think its a good idea for people from the african american origin and race to get together.

The only thing racist about it is you implying that it is...

So where is my Scottish American browser for my mother and my German American browser for my father?

Last I checked all of us who were born and/or raised in America were just Americans......

I was raised in Dallas/Ft Worth, I was not raised to be a racist or to judge anyone based on color or religion. We are all free to do as we choose. But things like this keep widening the gulf instead of closing it. I thought the idea was to build a team together, a country we could be proud of.

This is more like what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine.

That's just my opinion though.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is directed at all those who whould throw around the word racist so casually.

This use of the word racist/racism that is in wide use is now almost interchangeable with with prejudice and discrimination. But they are not the same thing and the word racism should not be used cavalierly.

Prejudice is a preconception or prejudgement and can be about more than a group, or person or race. Can be positive or negative.

I'm prejudiced towards McDonalds their food sucks is an example of this.

Dicrimination is an action based on prejudice. Prejudice towards a group is a stereotype, actions directed towards stereotypes is bigotry.

Racism however is entirely different. It's more along the lines of instutional power to back up bigotry on a wider scale.

So this website by defintion cannot be racist, prejudiced yes, bigoted slight maybe. Racism definetly not. No way, no how.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliick
whitebird

Dangit, someone beat me to it

If you hover over the link to download, it takes you to the apple website to download the safari explorer... so it's not really "white bird" though I will admit that apple does have a lot of white going on in their site lol!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
mwa ha ha, this is just direct marketing. the clue is in the ticker....first to follow new trends and use new technology.

the people that download this browser are going to be malleable and militant.

tell em that this electric toothbrush is specially designed for a black mouth, this new mobile phone is designed to pick up particular black voice modulations, that this shampoo is designed for black hair, this car is designed for the special requirements of the black driver. this specially designed black ipod, it only costs twice what it would normally retail for.

ad men don't care if it's pc or not, so long as it's sellable.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The OP question was if we replaced black with white would we be racist...YES.I think it is racist to do anything or have any agenda based on skin colour.I am sick of blacks pulling crap like this and using the race card.If white people did this we would be considered racist in my eyes so why is it better if a black does it.
I hate listening to black comedians anymore even tho they might be funny,I find them ignorant.All the slavery talk and yet it has been over for so many yrs and the people talking about it were never slaves.It bugs me to hear these people wear their skin colour on their shirts and be proud and then cry racism if we were to do the same thing.Think of it...the white entertainment network.We'd never hear the end of it.I imagine a network full of Barry Manilow and Pauly Shore would be painful to watch anyways but still.
Using skin colour as a way to identify yourself is idiotic and totally ignorant...let alone the rest of the ignorance that comes along with it.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Someone should create a White Powered web brower.

Because we know that 85% of White Americans prefer online news and information from a prespective that reflects reality.

Because we know that you are twice as likely to be among the first to create new trends and invent advanced technology to be used by the general population.

I really like the comment "Blackbird will donate 10% of its 2009 revenue to charitable and educational organizations that are serving the African American community."

Is there a single charitable organization in North America that serves just the white people? I guess onc could dance around their wording in that comment, but it clearly means donating to those who only serve blacks.

Bottom Line, black/white racism is only still around because THEY want it to be.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lindasog.com
I guess that's just what Martin Luther King was really dreaming about, keeping black perspective separate and apart from white perspective. Split up, divided, and apart, or some such something or other. Silly me, I must have misunderstood.

You've misunderstood. If blacks keep their perspective separate, it's called unity. If whites keep theirs separate it's called segregation.

Don't you know the difference?

Maybe we should just give them everything from Arkansas to Mississippi and North to D.C. They already have D. C. anyway; ever been there?

[edit on 10-12-2008 by jdub297]

[edit on 12-12-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Wow I mean what else can I say. Add this to all of the other "black" deals like BET, United Negro College Fund, Ebony, and a whole host of other products. What can I say its a typical double standard. I wonder if the wording on all the sites will be translated into ebonics?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
How about Yellow browser, Red browser, White Browser, Jewish Browser, Muslim Browser, etc....

I wonder what would the African Americans say if someone created a White Browser. I'll bet Jessie Jackson, and Sharpton would be preaching from every news pulpit they could muster.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExistenceUnknown
I find it amusing that we got rid of segregation only to have it reinstated by the same community who fought against it so rabidly.

They never wanted to get rid of segregation, they just wanted it on their terms.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by nyk537]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

From my study of previous history in the U.S. The black baby boomers, wanted more equality in the U.S. They got. Then genration X started studying Africa's culture, to find an identity, only to find out, many don't have the African roots they thought they had. Now while being accepted in the U.S. many wheren't able to find family in Africa. Now, what do I tell my children of generation Y. I, personally, believe, that they're just trying to rediscover some kind of identity in the Americas.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I dont get any of it one bit....

My mother was a racist B****- May demons dance on her fat, bloated corpse. She almost had a stroke once when I threatened to have a black g/f (the girl who went along with this couldn't stop laughing at her) so I could do something a little more than just go home and watch her Huttness sit thru soap operas. And I have dated more than one black girl. The ones for me are shy, and smile all the time. How she was racially and culturally never entered the equation. The fact she couldn't wait to see me and start smooching was. Her sisters would never stop making faces and telling her how disgusting it was that me and her were dating. Only thing that broke us up was I had to move away.

The ONLY time I ever feared for my life around black people has been in Atlanta. I was constantly harassed, chased, and almost got mugged- and I escaped that by diving down the highway embankment where if they wanted to try, then let everyone see their butts trying to rob me.

Wanna know what I think? This website is aimed *specifically* towards blacks who want nothing to do with white people. They may as well stick a picture of George Jefferson on the header and be done with it. The whole "black culture" thing is nothing more than a huge moneymaking wedge. I am even willing to bet that the ones ultimately behind 'black culture' as it stands now are white, fat wealthy pigs.....

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You are all missing the point its not racisit quite the opposite it's a simple act of marketing. You see the people that made this are just appealing to racist african americans to use this web browser and in turn they will be fed all the banner adds and pop ups that the owners of this browser want them to see. I wonder if they have adds for Colt 45 or Mickey's Big Mouth. Other than free market capitalism its not racisit it appealing to people who are trying to have a culture and since all us white folk really have no culture beyond KFC and McDonalds we feel left out. Be white be proud, be black be proud, be brown be proud and just be a good steward to your fellow man. Don't give into ignorance and think everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question

I guess they couldn't quite make the e-mai manager, social network manager and social bookmarking black enough.

To alter the email, that would be blackmail

It's a nice browser, it has soul.
I wonder if whitey can use it? I wonder if whitey can get the funk out?

Yeah, it's racist, but they (black people) don't see it that way, it would only be racist if whitey came out with 'snowbird', or 'dovetail' or 'snowstorm' or, god forbid 'whitesurf, the power of white'.

That's all I have to say, gettin' the funk outta here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join