It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fakes Archive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Welcome To The Fakes Archive!

The FA or TFA is ATS's Archive for fake UFO and Alien, video's, Images, Sightings and Recordings.

The FA will be updated every month reavealing the new "Fakes and Hoax's". To make sure you don't fall for the "Hoax Phenomenon" Make sure you visit regularly!

If you have a "Fake" piece of media u2u either pod or a moderator to add it to the archive! Also the moderators will add the fakes to the FA automatically.

Fake Images Section

Archive #1: UFO's
The Hati UFO

Large Space Objects

Coming Clean

Bizzare Anomaly

Sarajevo UFO

Giant UFO's

UFO Shooting Out Of Ocean

Archive #2: Aliens

Mystery Meteor

Drones

Alien Artifacts

Levitating Plasma Ball

Johnathon Reeds Alien

Rosswell Alien Autopsy

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Poet Of Deception]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
And now with free 3d and editing software, anyone with a computer and nothing to do with themselves (Like me
) can make and fake a UFO, alien, or what have you. I can make very nice 3d stuff using all free software (minus Photoshop, but it's elements 2.0) I have blender, wings 3d, bryce 5.5 (It was free! Woo!) and I probably could put together something incredibly convincing.

My bet is on the govt funding a few of these hoaxers.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is a great thread and a great idea! I have starred and flagged and will be watching this thread closely. I will probably have a few vids to add aswell.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I would like every ATS member who visits this thread to Flag it!

Also i would like to urge ATS members not to reply to this post, as it is only to show ATS users the "Hoaxes" on Above Top Secret

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Great idea. This should weed out some of the repeat posts on thies things. S&F.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by oROSSTAo
Great idea. This should weed out some of the repeat posts on these things. S&F.

Now there's some optimism for you.
Personally, I'm not holding my breath.
There are plenty of people around who will defend some "obvious" hoaxes to the bitter end.
Their argument? "Well, it could be real! There's no proof that it's not real!"
No, I suppose not.
Personally, though, I prefer positive proof, not a lack of proof in falsity. And in the absence of both, then it really doesn't matter, does it?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I would realy appreciate it if people would'nt post on this thread! This thread is not up for discussion!

Its to sort the "Hoaxes" from the "Unidentified".

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Poet Of Deception

This is a public forum, hence people will post. If you want to do it correctly, chat to one of the Super Mods or 3 Amigos and see it they're interested in a permanent hoax section. However, policing a thread like you just attempted to with nohup is a bad move.

IRM

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I have spoken to several mods and they are on it! I would just like people to avoid from posting, or until i get more "Hoaxes" in the archive!

top topics

join