It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blossom goodchild makes me laugh!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Text
Basically i was just wondering what she has got up to after the October 14th hoax, she makes me laugh seriously i just realised that she has a fit after going into a messaging with the federation of life, the funny thing is that she remembers every single detail of what hs been said, how the hell is that possible its not possible unless you make it up or right it down in a note book.

MAKES me Laugh.....
i will slightly believe her if she takes a lie detector test and i still can't believe she is posting still. she thinks that UFO'S move by sacred crystals wtf seriously come on people if she predicts ote again i say sue the b****

look at this
12. How do their crafts/UFO's work?

Energy powered from crystal. Too large a matter to enter into. These crystals are our lifeline so to speak. That is another ‘job’ for many. These crystals are what we would call ‘sacred’ to a certain degree. They are strongly guarded and maintained.
lol

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
yo, she must be smoking the best ganja ever to be saying some twisted crap like this.. we all kno that all alien aircraft is operated by anti-gravatational proportion systems

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Please see This thread for information on BG and the GFL.

Thanks

Closed.

new topics

join