Jesus had 24 Chromosomes rather than 46

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
according to this documentary, not only is the Ark of the Covennant been found, awaiting decision what to do about the discovery, but is directly below where Jesus was crusified, according to Ron Wyatt (see note below).

In addition, a narrow crack in the bedrock feeds directly to the Ark and Jesus' blood ran down and onto the Mercy Seat, where previously, animal sacraficial blood was sprinkled. This was the ultimate atonement.

On analyzing the 2000 year old blood from this site, it was determined that not only was there only 24 chromosomes, (23 from the mother, and 1 from a non-terrestrial source), rather than the 46 of Homo-sapiens, but the blood was found to be alive.

Source

In 586 BCE King Nebuchadnezzar\'s troops destroyed the temple and carried off the temple treasures but did not find the Ark of the Covenant, which had been lowered into the cave system below and secreted away by Levite priests.

(parts 11/13 and 13/13 are the two parts that contain the relevant info regarding this thread, but the entire documentary is worth viewing)

note:

Ron Wyatt claimed to have broken into a chamber while digging underground beneath the Calvary Escarpment. He claimed to have seen the Ark and taken photographs. All photos came out blurry (leading to scepticism of the claim). According to Wyatt the excavations were closed off (because of private property concerns) and, to the extent of knowledge, no one has seen the Ark since. Ron Wyatt was widely seen in the Biblical archaeology community as an attention seeker, often announcing he had found Biblically important objects with little or no hard evidence to back up his claims

An interesting claim from a charactor who may or may not be on the up and up.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Claimed, that's the crux of this silly "claim".

There is no evidence that this person was ever allowed to dig anywhere in Israel; there is no evidence that he ever "dug" anywhere near the site he claims; there is no evidence to back up any of this.

It is crap, pure anfd simple.

To those that want to believe this, I say, PRESENT THE EVIDENCE, don't just make claims. Show us the permit from the Israeli government to do your dig. Show us the actual film, not the "prints. Show us the source of the so called DNA.

Then, present this "evidence" to recognized authorities for them to verify what you claim.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
"Test everything." - 1 Thessalonians 5:21

Supposing this was entirely completely true. Would it cause even 1 non-believer to suddenly believe?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yes, that would fit you well I guess. Us humans have 22 paired chromosones, if you are a girl or a woman you have two x-chromosomes, a boy or a man and you have either two additional Y-chromosomes, sum: 23 chromosome pairs. However, some boys are born with an extra x- or y- chromosomes. However, there is nothing in the gospels even insinuating that Jesju had this extended genome. What indication do you find that Jesju was an xyy, xxy or yyy kiddo? If he had been a triplegendered person he would not be able to get any children, and he would show clear indisputable symptomes which would have come out of the text clearly. I know these lies and I know the source of this conspiracy. No, Jesju was the son of old Joseph and his young wife Mary. Ga'vrael, the Mightiest, assisted and cared for the unborn keeping it safe from demons and stuff, that is why we say he was a son of God -- he was the firstborn and a Hebrew royal Jew, the seventh son of the seventh son. Liars like the OP should know better than to rootcut the children of God. Jesju was married to Miriam of Bethany, also called Mary Magdalen, you can follow his bloodline quite far in the Bible, his forfathers and his children. It's written in plain sight. And Pauli traitors have sought to kill us ever since. Saul Paulus blinded one of Jesju's sons in Cyprus and called him a spawn of Ha-Shatan. We 'ole' agree that Sheowl Paulus was not even the spawn of Shatan, not even Shatan would have him, you can curse yourself on it, for it is the truth. Jesju is our hope damnit, especially for the socalled sons of perdition, for it is he who sets us free and hand us our weapons and knowledge, "free of charge". Evesdrop through the grape vines, and you can hear the songs of Truth. Periånd.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Mr Wyatt is a very creative person.

24 chromosomes is actually commoner that 46 - but only in simpler life forms.

Does this mean Jesus was a sea mollusk?

MF

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
"Test everything." - 1 Thessalonians 5:21

Supposing this was entirely completely true. Would it cause even 1 non-believer to suddenly believe?
Aliens did it.

Aliens did everything.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The Creed says " He was concieved by the power of the Holy Spirit". So I find this thread very interesting.

There are Eucharistic miracles all over the world where the bread used at the sacrifice of the Mass, physically turned into living heart flesh with living blood.

www.therealpresence.org...

[edit on 12/10/2008 by Missing Blue Sky]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

What you're basically saying is that Jesus had Down Syndrome.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Show me the DNA scanning results, otherwise I call hoax.

Second line

Third line (why not?)

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Not bad for a fictional dude who did not exist until AD 325 when the council of Nicea decided on a name for him.
You should be aware that Christianity is an amalgam of older religions.
Egyptian(Khemit), Mithra-ism, Greek, Roman, Phoenician etc etc.
It is mostly allegory and examples of human folly/human wisdom.
There never was a Jesus, sorry dude but i say it's BS.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Wow Could you please PM me you seem to have a very broad understanding of the bloodline, I actually just created a Thread for Canadian Conspiracy's and my first topic was the Sinclair blood line and The Knights Templar treasure sought to be on an Island called Oak Island in Nova Scotia Canada for Canada has a few secrets up it's sleeve hidden away that i'm very interested in learning about. as well the topic of Jesus's or how you more properly refer to him as Jesju and his bloodline. if you wouldn't mind sharing i would greatly appreciate it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join