It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream I Once Had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It was around 1am as I lay in my bed asleep. In my dream, I was in my bed and I had a feeling to look up. When I looked up, although it didn't hit me then, I had no roof. I had a clear sight of the night sky and after a few seconds this circle passed by. It had no particular 3-Dimensional shape, it was just a circle with a very thin white outline and transparent body. It slowly moved along the sky over my head - it was miles high - and as it passed along the body started to be filled little by little with this white silvery fluid. The best way I can explain it is it was similar to the effect of, when as a kid you're blowing bubbles using that small container of soap you buy and the sunlight hits the bubble as its being formed in which you see these gorgeous reflections of colour on the surface of the bubble.

The light was immense, so intense that my eyes hurt and I felt dizzy. I looked away and got underneath the bed sheets, closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. I wasn't aware of it being anything in particular. But I couldn't go to sleep. I was taken over by curiosity to look again. So I did.

I wish I hadn't.

It wasn't moving anymore, it was stationery. I really don't know how to explain what happened, but I remember being hit by an overwhelming feeling in my head and a presence around me as if I was being watched. I was stricken with unimaginable fear. I was almost in tears, on the floor (in my dream) feeling that I couldn't escape, couldn't control anything. I managed to get to my bed and it disappeared. I was curled up in a ball shaking, afraid like a little child to look beyond the bed sheets in case it was still there.

Then something strange happened. I saw static. My entire sight was static, then I'm seeing what appears to be TV broadcasts, some in a different language. It's all too abstract to make clear. I was intoxicated with a million thoughts. I remember whenever I blinked the image in my head would change. I kept blinking, then all of a sudden the images stopped and I could see again.

I got a text message. "Did you see it?" "Where is it?" "What did you see?". I wanted to reply but I suddenly became angry at how violated I felt with the entire experience. I refused to respond. After a while I got another text message. "Do you want to see what they look like?". I responded "Yes", still afraid of what I might see.

The dream was rather silly in my opinion, but it did suggest something that no one really has discussed here. I've been fascinated with "The Truth" with the idea that we are not alone, for all my life. I was once obsessed with it, believed that we should be told the truth by those who know. Frustrated at the lack of information or photos or videos. I, like everyone else here, had an incredible desire to know. With that dream. even the most avid of 'interested parties' (I'll call myself) isn't ready for the truth. I was overwhelmed by an unexplainable fear. It was like a pilot all of a sudden becoming terrified of heights. I was almost in tears, after I woke up from that dream.

Maybe, those who think they are ready to know certain truths, aren't actually ready. Maybe we're just curious little creatures who would be afraid to death if they knew somethings. Even though in my dream I still wanted to see what they looked like, I hated that experience. I hated every 'seeing' something. I hated every being involved. I felt violated. For the first time, I could understand how some abductees feel and judging how hard it was for me to tell someone this dream, someone even close to me, I have no doubt in my mind the vast vast majority of those who have real experiences are not speaking and probably will never.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shino

You may find the "Dreams & Predictions" section of Below Top Secret more appropriate for this subject matter.

Dreams really isn't part of UFO's & Aliens board Shino.

IRM

new topics

join