It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State looking for names of sterilized people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

State looking for names of sterilized people

www.fayobserver.com

RALEIGH — People who believe they or a relative may have been sterilized through the N.C. Eugenics Program between 1929 and 1974 are urged to contact state officials.

More than 7,600 North Carolinians were sterilized, many of them involuntarily, during the 45 years the program was active.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www2.journalnow.com
www2.journalnow.com
media.www.chicagoflame.com

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
If they can so openly admit that they were practicing Eugenics as far back as 1929.. can you even imagine what they are doing now? Does anyone really believe that they stopped? 7,600 people are what they admit to (in this one area alone) can you imagine what that number must be nationwide? Can you imagine what the real number must be?

The news video on TV was really quite damning. In the video they explained that this program was carried out under the Welfare program, which has now been renamed Department of Human Services. I am still searching for the video and once I find it I will post it.

If anyone ever wondered if Eugenics was real, let this be your eye opener. You better believe it is real and you can bet the world that it has never stopped. It is just much better hidden these days in organizations like Planned Parenthood.

www.fayobserver.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
If they can so openly admit that they were practicing Eugenics as far back as 1929.. can you even imagine what they are doing now?
[url=http://www.fayobserver.com

Nice find man. And yes I'm sure a regular citizen would struggle to watch one hour of the TV show 'Fringe', yet for those that want truth and want to learn about everything 10 episodes in still isn;t enough to fill my craving for it. If you haven't checked it out then I suggest you do mate.

Just think that had electric cars back in the laye 1800's, yet we still drive around in 'old' technology without the majority questioning it.
We had anti-gravity back in the 1920's yet we still sleep on spring mattresses, even when tests show the coils along with a tv arial are capable of tuning your body, without you even knowing.
Nikola Tesla is not taught in schools and the majority of people wouldn't even know who he is.

The point I'm getting at is at only 20 years old I feel I already know more about a huge range of subjects compared with most sheep-le. Therefore it is do I go into science and learn these things and help advance them why the majority of the worlds population is still malnurited? Or do I stand as a citizen and put up with ignorant people and their mind numbing pointless conversations and slowly try to get them to wake up and see the other unbound beautiful magnificent, more than the mind could dream of, side?

Well I feel too many have gone off and helped the bad causes, therefore it is time we as a human species wake up to all these things, like this, going on and realise we have so much more potential than slave jobs. All it takes is a few people, like myself and many here on ATS, to take the time and teach people, to once again, think for themself.

Again man great find and I hope this gets much attention paid to it as I'm sure that even though dna heals itself within 5 generations, that there are many people today who still are affected by this and others may have even lost loved ones to things such as suicide due to their inability to reproduce.
S&F!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This must be how the news story I saw started.

The people who had been sterilised are finally getting justice. To some extent...

new topics

top topics

join